• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Jarret can you bring a full set up? You're coming right? I can only assume lol. If not someone else? And I'll also need a wii/melee. Someone respond!

Tyson651

Smash Lord
posting from a page ago: That hey I'm in one of your classes and you're a douche thing is just something that people receive and then copy paste to other people just to piss other people off. It was a mass troll a long time ago... like everyone in my school got it too, including me.
oh seriously? wow haha.

Jarret can you bring a full set up? You're coming right? I can only assume lol. If not someone else? And I'll also need a wii/melee. Someone respond!
tell matt to bring a setup. or jack. or tyler lol.

i cant cause my friend has it.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
really? lol

wow i was thinking like, who even thinks of me like this? im not even close to anything that person said!

i was going to reply to that msg and say like:

"thanks for ur msg. i didnt realize or know that i was anything u've listed about me and i will try my best to appeal to ur thoughts."

HEY TYLER U LOSERFACE
I got the EXACT same thing in my facebook Honesty Box a few months ago. It's not me.

Btw Luke, I left my cell at your house. If I come tomorrow (which I might not cause I got really sick, after I came home today I passed out on the couch and now I feel like ****), I'll get it; if not, bring it Monday.

chrusher97

Smash Cadet
Ok Brad or Allan or whoevers doing the calgary gettogether tomorrow, I need an adress and time that it starts, post it here or pm me please.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
i didnt really care about it. i just thought it was kinda funny and something to share for the lawls

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
I got the EXACT same thing in my facebook Honesty Box a few months ago. It's not me.

Btw Luke, I left my cell at your house. If I come tomorrow (which I might not cause I got really sick, after I came home today I passed out on the couch and now I feel like ****), I'll get it; if not, bring it Monday.
No. No sick johns.

Snake6523

Smash Ace
Look at their join dates. They're not really new, just.... back I guess.
I'm no 07'

Carlpunchingvictor.jpg

Ok Brad or Allan or whoevers doing the calgary gettogether tomorrow, I need an adress and time that it starts, post it here or pm me please.

Okokokokok, Allan told me to say it's 335 penworth dr se.

If you're bussing it's to Marlborough then take the 45 Abbeydale, till you see a burger king, get off right after the burgerking(the BK will be on your left). if you hit a DQ you've gone too far.

annnd it starts at 12. goes till 8.

Theres gonna be a singles bracket $5 entry, Allan is going to try to provide food, but also is hoping to take 10% cut from pot to do so, so it may or may not happen. Just so you know ahead.

P.S: Calgary > Edmonton

edit: Oh Brad just told me he's looking for two more people to come over today, He's there and Kevin's there, if anyones interested call him (803-6765) he probably won't pick up, so leave a message or just text him, or come on msn, but either way, get a hold of him and he'll give you address etc.

I might be there

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I'm in edmonton now. Luke, gimme a call. Or whoever else.
I can come over, but i'll need a ride there and back.
I'll give you back your wiimote as well matt.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
pop as in "I want to pop you in the jaw with my fist a couple thousand times because you sound like a dying cat"

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Y'all don't even know.

I used to hate her voice when I first heard it. I think it's kinda hot now.

Which explains my cat beating fetish.

I TOLD YOU TO CALL ME. I WAS FREE ALL DAY.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Dude you said that at 4. You should've called me! Or someone else like Tyson who could've actually given you a ride. I couldn't have.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I have no ones number, and I always post here telling people to call me. I assumed the first place you guys would check would be here. :[ I still coulda smashed for a bit.

You and Matt could probably come tomorrow.

JUST GIVE ME A CALL >:O

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Wtf...

Anyways, I think I ended up playing more brawl today than melee. Sid managed to retain some skill, but Tyson... Oh boy. rofl.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Well if we do smash tomorrow (somebody host another smashfest? Luke?), maybe we can fit in some Brawl, I haven't played it in a loooong time. Then again, I don't know if I could even make it tomorrow because I still feel like ****, but hopefully I'll feel better.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
I actually think I improved a lot ^_^

Hmm.. maybe smash someday... maybe tomorrow... we'll see..

My arms are ****ing cold lol, i'm having a hard time typing. And ****ing downtown hobos are freaky.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Its supposed to rain tomorrow so I won't be going shopping or anything anyhow. It'll probably be my only free day this weekend. So call me >:[ 780-406-8024

There was Brawl? Luke, host. I'll play Brawl if you do. lololololol.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
hi victor. THATS UR FAULT THAT U DONT HAVE ANY OF OUR NUMBERS. U SHOULD HAVE MY CELL NUMBER U DUMBY HEAD.

how are u suppose to expect us to be like "HEY PAUSE GUYZ, WE SHOULD CHECK SMASHBOARDS CAUSE VICTOR'S GOING TO POST ON THERE TO TELL US TO CALL HIM"

we were too busy smashing lol.

and screw brawl. after today, im not even going into brawl teams lolol.

and i fell asleep watching sid and luke play 1v1 brawl with each other.

edit: 3rd party controller Z button ftw.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
>:[ whatever. It seems like a reasonable thing to do.

Doesn't matter I suppose. I just want to play Luke.<3

Snake6523

Smash Ace
Wtf...

Anyways, I think I ended up playing more brawl today than melee. Sid managed to retain some skill, but Tyson... Oh boy. rofl.
What do you mean 'retain skill'... it's brawl.

Also, just curious, was Sid Metaknight, and Tyson Snake? Cause if so, you're an idiot.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
lol yo guys are gay, why is alphican always getting trolled everytime i visit this thread.. LOL

Top Bottom