• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Tyson651

Smash Lord
YES MELEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! SUNDAAAAYYYY!!!!!!! i hate brawl sorry.

oh ****, joel is going or what? i wonder if he wants to REUNITE THE SUPER 5 DOLLAR WINNING 3RD PLACE TEAM YAAAAAAA

if not, ya ill team with u :)

ANDDDDDDDDDDD....... i've created a new style of playing.. im copying a pro..

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Wait, are you referring to me Tyson? xD

Oh, and I'll ask my dad if you can stay at my house near November k? Only you though, no one else is allowed to stay at my house <3

Levi5

Smash Ace
Joel is impossible to contact. I only ever talk to him when I randomly walk into his house and he happens to be there.

Go with Victra, he's turbo better than before. And I taught him how to DI.

I'm already teaming with Alex

Tyson651

Smash Lord
haha ya (to vic)

lol owned. IM SPECIAL

and i've played vic in the summer, unless he got turbo better from summer to now? oh?

i've gotten turbo better compared to my rusty self now :)

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
haha ya (to vic)

lol owned. IM SPECIAL

and i've played vic in the summer, unless he got turbo better from summer to now? oh?

i've gotten turbo better compared to my rusty self now :)
Nah, i'd say I was pretty awful during the summer. My Melee disc broke back in September and it ended up being a good thing. I had a lot of patterns and stuff, and I didn't really read my opponent and I sucked at tech chasing and stuff. Not having the game allowed to me to play fresh and stuff, and not have any habits in my gameplay. I'm a lot more patient/campy now too. Before I sorta just rushed in and died.

xDDD

lol Carl. I'm coming to Edmonton for the first week of November. Could you come over and play me for an afternoon? I'd really really really really like to play someone who's good. xD I mean, as fun as it practicing with Red Deer and all....

FalseFalco

Smash Master
ok, november 1st weekend i will be halloween partying
november 7th weekend i will be birthday partying
during the week i work full time
so although i want to, it will end up coming down to if i can get out of bed sunday

PS my car is officially full. cancel the 2 empty slots in the other thread

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Oh, okay. That's okay then Carl, don't sweat it. I'll see if I can nag Connor to drive us to Edmonton.

I hate being 2 hours away from everybody =(

kithkin

Smash Champion
Lol Ray this is the thread for the people basically running Cast4.

"central canada" = Alberta.

Oh andTyson yeah I would teamw ith you, but a long time ago me and Joel decided to team... but I don't even know if he's making it anymore or what.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
hmm.. i actually might be driving to cast4, except i would need to follow someone else cause i suck at out of town directions thanks. ull have to deal with my slow (BUT SAFE) driving.

oh nooooo dilemma (dillema? w/e)

victor or brad :(

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
*Disruptive post*

Haaaiii.

I just moved to Canada. Well, since this is the Alberta thread, I guess I should be more specific. NW Calgary.

Any of you guys go to SAIT or ACAD?

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
Either way, you should definitely go to CAST4.

If you don't know what it is, just look at Victra's sig.

EDIT: Okay, nvm, it was removed.

Also, nice name, Victra.

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
*Disruptive post*

Haaaiii.

I just moved to Canada. Well, since this is the Alberta thread, I guess I should be more specific. NW Calgary.

Any of you guys go to SAIT or ACAD?

Nice to see a real disruptive post for a change, Hi! :)

Calgary should have a few tournaments coming down the pike, found here: Pro Impact Tri-Weeklies

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Either way, you should definitely go to CAST4.

If you don't know what it is, just look at Victra's sig.

EDIT: Okay, nvm, it was removed.

Also, nice name, Victra.
My sig still links to the thread though. :3

lol Pro-Impact Tri-weeklies.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
There seems to be a lack of brawl here. I suspect after CAST4, brawl shall thrive again? Idk why, but I kind of miss brawl :\.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I'm pretty cool. Guys fighting over me and stuffs.

<33

Tyson, I wanna team with you! You're staying at my house right?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
omg, so Luke wants to play a set versus Tyson. Winner gets to team with me! XD

Jesus, if I was a girl, i'd be awful.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Wait, what about me?

I play winner,

And I've matched tyson before =P

Edit: Luke, not a joke, but no offense, I think Tysons better, oh and you are going to fall like you have bricks tied to your face at cast. You challenged Levi, come ON!

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
I exchanged a few words with Tyson at CT4 and let me tell you; What he said wasn't relevant, what was relevant was the rhythm of how well he played in smash, his aura exploded like a bazaar frenzy that shut down my very rectum, it brought shivers to my small petite legs, made me fall gasping for another dry suction of fresh magnified oxygen. The very bowels of my insides exchanged core with this mighty Tyrant, what I had encountered was beyond my expectations, the echo of signified "Melee ****" was sufficing, I could only watch as his true form had erupted into a thousand faces in front of my very gumdrop shaped eye sockets.

This inherent intent destroyed all the grudged interior around, screaming in mighty cries while sucking the very soul's of my fellow brethren to an oblivion twilight. Without them even knowing, he had set a destiny trap(cardlol) that would destroy all that we loved about the very essence and extremity of what we had accomplished thus far.

My vision, NO, the vision he showed ME, was to destroy Luke in a destructive blood bath that would tank a de-evolution of all of his formz(Thus hitting rookief@g form), a de-evolution to get rid of gay Shieks and rain WHORING thunder avast all the thrilling SmashWorld.

I've seen the end of Luke, the end of bad toilet paper mashay and ultimately the end of gay characters liek shiekdragonballz

oh n' team with Vic(Chuck)tra lol

Tyson651

Smash Lord
haha, why dont u team with lukey boy vic? ill team with brad this time.

i cant ditch him, he's been ditched so much already haha. and besides, lukey boy doesnt want u to leave him. and, i kinda want a sheik as a teammate.. i wanna test some team thing lol. :)

LOL nice mini essay there jack, what did i tell u that was irrelevant haha

Top Bottom