• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Guys, do you like my new sig? (I hope it doesn't blind you. xD)

Oh, and I recently saw the music video for "Hot" for the first time. >_> Surprising, I know.

I liked it <333333.

Luke! 777 posts! You're lucky!

Tyson651

Smash Lord
lol where was that where ken touched matt?????????????????????? which eps? i never seen that.

i wanna kno why he did that lmao

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lmfao Luke. <3

Uh Tyson, I think it was when they actually won that dragging contest thing. I think they dragged Paloma or whatever.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Premium is gone now you see. All the mods were told not to change the usernames for anyone, but some of us were able to ask a few less active admins and we got off lucky. I asked one of the newer MLG admins, and the changed it but they told me they wouldn't change anyone elses from now on.

=)

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
Wow... go away the boards for 2 weeks and there's 50 more pages.

Anyone main sheik here? I'm maybe planning on picking her up and an add-on char to marth/fox.

kithkin

Smash Champion
lol as randall posts that his avatar is broken.

Yeah I main sheik.

It's up to you, I play a competitive sheik and know how to do well with sheik tactics.

But if you want a good sheik thats actually cool and doesn't make everyone hate the way you play, Talk to Levi IMO.

I don't know much about anyone elses sheik, besides Steve, you should ask him if he's around.

(My sheik is basically drephen FYI, so you'd be asking a gay sheik how to be gay)

Stevo

Smash Champion
drephen doesnt down smash enough anymore lol

ADVICE:

EDGE GUARD LIKE A *****, work on platform needling, tech chase kinda like a fox would off down throws.

jab inbetween tilts.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
If I made a new account, I would have to switch back and forth to edit it and stuff. Same with the other CAST4 thread. I just asked a mod a few days ago, and I'm suprised they actually changed it. =P

Tyson651

Smash Lord
carl, SMASH THIS SUNDAY PLEASE

and also for cast, whose up for teammates. levi? brad? :)

Top Bottom