• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Forget about thinking that you're good, just play to have fun. The rest comes with the package.
/Puke. "All that matters is to have fun!" YAY! Happily ever after.

Sorry. Although I agree not to take things super serious, I just hate when people say that.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
/Puke. "All that matters is to have fun!" YAY! Happily ever after.

Sorry. Although I agree not to take things super serious, I just hate when people say that.
What Jack says is true, or at least, for some people. If people didn't play for fun, they'd just play Sheik. (Well not just Sheik, but you sorta get what I mean.)

kithkin

Smash Champion
I just play for fun too.

And yeah my word of scrub was wrong, but it wasn't exactly noobs, I mean't chump change as in easy opponents type thing.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Spectators?

Also, I like playing sheik, but I never play her in friendlies, if anyone cares.

Oh and, if people were super serious, it would be why I quit brawl competitive, People stop playing for fun, it ceases to be fun.

Luke I think you just hate all types of people that arn't you.

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
Stop Johnning Brad. It seems to me all you try and do is justify yourself by agreeing with other people. I've played your Sheik in friendlies, so don't make the lies. Also, if I do remember correctly it was you bragging about your title of best Brawl Bowser player in Canada, now you're saying you quit brawl competitive because it isn't fun anymore? I DON'T SEE HOW PEOPLE COULD EVEN TAKE BRAWL A LITTLE BIT SERIOUS.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Spectators?

Also, I like playing sheik, but I never play her in friendlies, if anyone cares.

Oh and, if people were super serious, it would be why I quit brawl competitive, People stop playing for fun, it ceases to be fun.

Luke I think you just hate all types of people that arn't you.
I am not gonna lie, it's kind of true. Well I hate 60% of the people who aren't me. I am an extremely bitter person.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
lol of course theres much more levels than that, i just wanted to be a bit simple for ganon boy haha.

and funny how u used ganonboy too, does anyone else use that or something? or did u just copy me haha

its his nickname now! ganonboy :D

i wanna play smash :/

who wants to play smash with me? :)

kithkin

Smash Champion
Ganonboy works too well not to.

COME TO CALGARY I THINK I CAN HOST SATURDAY NIGHT DO IT, I have limited space (aka like 4 peopls -_-)

edit: Joel you double nutsack, I do play sheik, of course, but usually I try to stray away from her, cause it's more for for everybody including me when I don't play her, even though I suck without her.

And hey, I did like brawl competitive, and I was serious about being good at it, and I was proud of what I thought I had done, I know you're right but what I'm saying is that People take it to the same level I hate in melee, but in brawl it's much worse.

Like sheik dittos almost always for me are just chaingrabs the entire match, and thats no fun. It's one of the things I hate about melee. And in Brawl, it's 90% of the gameplay thats ******** like that when it gets competitive.

I'm not saying I'm exempt, because I played MK at ADAT, but hey, I'm willing to be a little hypocritical if it means I get money.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
edit: Carl you nutsack, I do play sheik, of course, but usually I try to stray away from her, cause it's more for for everybody including me when I don't play her, even though I suck without her.
It was Joel lol.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
lol if i didnt have hw this weekend, i would be glad to go to calgary. too bad i have a midterm on sat and some hw due monday :S

kithkin

Smash Champion
Laaame, Well ok, smash might be ****ed anyways, cause my parents are having a fit (It's my moms birthday and they're going to a spa, but my brother decided he wants to have a party while they're gone, and now they don't want anyone in the house.)

Top Bottom