• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

kithkin

Smash Champion
Pit's better than roy is one thing though. Like he can actually do damage and recover.

Oh and I MIGHT be hosting this weekend, pretty small though, not like tons of people.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
i didnt vote either, no time.

how the hell can u guys play smash tomorrow? u guys dont go to school?

if u have the real sound of the match, i prefer that, better than music dubs.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Speaking of which, are they getting posted or what?

EDIT: LOL NO TIME!! That's the lamest excuse I've ever heard. All of you guys that can vote and didn't should be ashamed.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Speaking of which, are they getting posted or what?

EDIT: LOL NO TIME!! That's the lamest excuse I've ever heard. All of you guys that can vote and didn't should be ashamed.
Give Tyson a ****ing break Luke. The guy is in engineering at UofA for god sakes, plus he's asian and honestly, that adds a lot of pressure. It's not like he has lots of spare time like you and I.

They're uploading to youtube at the moment. Probably be done in 40 minutes to an hour. There's sound and stuff this time <3

Alphicans

Smash Hero
No, no breaks. I am sorry, but this an issue that I will never back down on. I'd rather hear "I don't care" then, "I don't have the time." Voting is important. When only 1/3 of the population votes, and over half of that 1/3 is voting without knowing what each party is offering, and voting on what they hear the most of, democracies lose their credibility. Democracy in theory is good, but with attitudes like this, I fear that they are sub-par.

Rend

Smash Cadet
You get an orangutan, I'm not talking a little monkey or some dancing chimp bull****. I mean a ****ing orangutan. Don't ask me how you're gonna get a ****ing orangutan, because that's not my problem. So the orangutan's name is Clyde. This is non-negotiable; all orangutans are named Clyde. I don't know why that is, it's just how the world works. So you and Clyde become man (and ape) about town. You're seen everywhere together, you make the scene. You and friends go out in big groups. You talk loud, you laugh louder. Evertime you say something witty, you high five the orangutan. The town begins to buzz... It gets back to her. "Did you know the guy with the orangutan?" "Why would you break up with a guy with an orangutan?" Next thing you know she's calling.

"I'm hoping we can still be friends. Wanna hang out some time?"
"Geez, I dunno; Clyde and me were going to go to a monters truck race tonight (Orangutans love monster trucks). In fact, the whole social calendar seems kinda full. I tell you what, I'll make a little note
(What was your name again...?) and maybe I can squeeze you in. Oh well you know my number so don't be a stra- Hey look at the time, I gotta skate, Clyde's making mojitoes"

At this point the upper hand is yours. You can let her twist in the wind, you can draw her back into your life at the pace you decide. Whatever, it's your life, but if you're a smart man, you slowly phase her back in. You're IM-ing. You're talking on Live. You get invited to family functions. You bring Clyde, he becomes like on of the family, you're one big Brady Bunch.

Written by Levi5
Edited by Rend

also balls

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Aww fuck. The matches are all ****ting and choppy. I guess it'll do for now, but i'll try to fix it for the future.

Also, seriously Luke. Shut up.

Levi5

Smash Ace
Dan you probably don't even know who's figurehead of conservative, just sayin'

If you want to try and bum money off someone you could just say so.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I really don't wanna go there, seriously. It seems you guys all agree with each other, so w/e I will back off.

Victor, those vids are REALLY choppy :(.

Levi5

Smash Ace
No, no breaks. I am sorry, but this an issue that I will never back down on. I'd rather hear "I don't care" then, "I don't have the time." Voting is important. When only 1/3 of the population votes, and over half of that 1/3 is voting without knowing what each party is offering, and voting on what they hear the most of, democracies lose their credibility. Democracy in theory is good, but with attitudes like this, I fear that they are sub-par.
No government is effective in practice, only in theory. It's a negative loop. Read Everyday Anarchy

inb4gtfoemo***

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I think I got the problem. It was because I uploaded all the footage off the vhs as one bulk, and the whole thing was all chunky and choppy and stuff, but it's better if I upload it in segments. =P I fell lame.

ps Carl, one of the quotes in your sig is messed up.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
No government is effective in practice, only in theory. It's a negative loop. Read Everyday Anarchy

inb4gtfoemo***
I am not talking something as vague as government, I am talking democracy. I really think it's not all what it's cracked up to be.

Levi5

Smash Ace
Exactly what I said. If you don't realize, I'm a little big on Communism, but just because I believe in the Ideologies behind communism doesn't mean I can't think that they are nowhere near plausible to be effectively used in practice in our society.

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
Exactly what I said. If you don't realize, I'm a little big on Communism, but just because I believe in the Ideologies behind communism doesn't mean I can't think that they are nowhere near plausible to be effectively used in practice in our society.
I can't look at just the ideologies of any system for this reason alone. People are too power hungry for it to work. Which is the only reason democracy... I wouldn't say works, but keeps some balance between power and people.

Though, then you get to Canada, where there are so many checks and "Balances" that nothing gets done and we get stuck with a minority government and we have 4 elections in like, 3 years.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
yayayaya. That's semi-old now Randall. If you didn't always go to AiB, you'd know that. Kidding! <3 =)

Also, I'm uploading my matches with Luke, and this time the quality doesn't suck hard like last time.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Though, then you get to Canada, where there are so many checks and "Balances" that nothing gets done and we get stuck with a minority government and we have 4 elections in like, 3 years.
Better than 8 years of bush tyranny in my opinion

plus americans and canadians are too scared to protest

this is the only reason there aren't riots here or in the states. People think of government as something all powerful, or something looming. Government, police, military, all serve the people. Not the other way around. It's all about numbers. 10 people speak up, they get killed quietly. 100 000 people, government loses any ability to pull off that dirty stuff.

anyway continue your discussion comrades

Top Bottom