• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

kithkin

Smash Champion
Are the posts even gone?

Dude Tyler, it's not the posts being removed, it's the threatening ban that I get -_-

You only need to report one, and they check it out... Learn how forums work.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
So, i'm going to Edmonton tomorrow. If anyone hosts a smashfest, Connor said he'll drive down. He's really pumped for cast4 and wants some practice, and his car is really really good on gas so. Oh, and Brent too. :3

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
lol owned

and Brad, no offense directed towards you but if your posts were in major boards of this website, you would've been banned a long time ago, so I'd consider yourself lucky.

p.s. victra's with me on this

Alphicans

Smash Hero
In his defense, I doubt he'd post like that on boards that encourage intelligent discussion... Then again I could be wrong.

Levi5

Smash Ace
I think I might've took it down, It was called Steve's unfinished combo video or something. It sounded like you didn't want it up, so I took it down about a month ago

kithkin

Smash Champion
First of all, Tyler, I do do that in major discussions, they've just always left me alone, I think one of the admins finds me funny, oddly enough.

And Luke, are you saying the major discussion topics encourage intelligent discussion?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I'm in edmonton. Call me if anyone wants to smash. 403 352 6076

When i say smash, im referring to melee obv.

Levi5

Smash Ace
Owned by Victra.... again

Why would you ask if someone wants to smash, if you HAVE to go to a hair appointment anyways. Some people

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Dont say who won Luke :3. Our set was way too good and way too gay, it needs to be a surprise. I'll upload them as soon as I can.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I was looking back on the ADAT tourney thread, and there was that guy DevilWillCry. He said he was coming, and then never did. He's from Edmonton, and apparently has tournament director status. Anyone know who the *** this guy is?

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
K, I can host some people tomorrow for sure. (If anyone is interested, that is. I don't really know if people are having their Thanksgiving dinners tomorrow or whatever).

Anyways, if anyone is interested you can contact me on MSN (preferably today, since I'll be busy until about noon tomorrow), or here.

EDIT: My bad, i forgot my e-mail lol. high_eternity909@hotmail.com

kithkin

Smash Champion
I bet Victor won.

Oh and yeah, you should probably include what time you can smash at if you want to smash and are busy -_-

Me and Alex played today, mostly not smash to be honest. But our smash matches were awesome.

Falcon vs Falco (me and alex respectiely) consequtive 0-death combos back and forh first few stocks, really funny.

Mostly legit 0-death too, only not legit due to some bad DI. But I actually Shffl'd stuff to do it =3.

Top Bottom