• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Stevo

Smash Champion
I remember the good 'ol days when I used to play smash against only one other person. Back when the only person I could find online from Calgary was Infil (Ricki).

guys, you know whats weird. Even 5 years ago I was still oler than lots of you are now....

you guys do realise im just luring you into a false sense of security then Ima get you when you're not looking.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
steves not even kidding
that pretty face suggests he's a child at heart but I learned the hard to watch my bum

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Nah, I'm leaving today. I'd rather smash at my place, hope you understand :3

If anyone's interested, call me up. 403 352 6076

Levi5

Smash Ace
I hear they might ban metaknight.... I still wouldn't play brawl

Attention idiots of Calgary, stop asking me to make big get-togethers if it's so impossible for you to not flake out on a small one

kithkin

Smash Champion
I only watched part but that was kinda funny.

And Levi, I hope that wasn't pointed at me =[ I didn't consider me flaking out since I never said I could come.

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
I hear they might ban metaknight.... I still wouldn't play brawl

Attention idiots of Calgary, stop asking me to make big get-togethers if it's so impossible for you to not flake out on a small one
I flaked out kinda, but I never ask you nor expect you to make massive get togethers. I've been trying to host more of the smaller ones at my place to take the pressure of you / your parents. I'd try to arrange large ones myself at my place, but my dog is... less than exceptional with people. In the future I may be able to host one or two larger ones if I can get my Dog sent to my Dad's place for the weekends though.

Actually, I'll have to talk to him to see if that's a possibility.

Levi5

Smash Ace
And Levi, I hope that wasn't pointed at me =[ I didn't consider me flaking out since I never said I could come.
I flaked out kinda, but I never ask you nor expect you to make massive get togethers. I've been trying to host more of the smaller ones at my place to take the pressure of you / your parents. I'd try to arrange large ones myself at my place, but my dog is... less than exceptional with people. In the future I may be able to host one or two larger ones if I can get my Dog sent to my Dad's place for the weekends though.

Actually, I'll have to talk to him to see if that's a possibility.
It's moreso directed at Kevin (or just in general to anyone who asks me to do something huge again) because he is constantly asking me to host smash as if it's my duty or something. It's really not my problem whatsoever, and it's people like him that leave impressions on everyone else (Abdi, Richard, Logan, David etc) that its actually something I'm supposed to be doing. Definitely not the case, I actually loath having more than 4 people at my house, and when I do host, it's for other people's sake, not my own. I can live without a thousand people in my house.

I definitely know why Randall was so stressed on the same sort of ordeal. I give you my apologies, Randall

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
stfu Luke. They were all exciting and even matches, with a few exceptions on both ends.

Hopefully it'll upload with some sound, because I uploaded some of my matches with Red Deer last week, and they were silent. =(

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I hope you're choosing all the good matches. I don't want to see a mess of like 50 matches with the good ones hidden in there. Be selective.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I hope you're choosing all the good matches. I don't want to see a mess of like 50 matches with the good ones hidden in there. Be selective.
I'm planning on uploading our set, 2-3 fox dittos, 2-3 falco vs falcon and one of our old school ganon vs ylink matches. :3

lol carl

Stevo

Smash Champion
guys there is a brawl hack that lets you use the melee air dodge!

they got rid tripping, put in the better air dodging.... if they somehow make it so there is actual hit stun I could see myself playing a hacked version of brawl.

Levi5

Smash Ace
You know, you could just play melee. I dunno about you guys but if you're going to change a game that's already bad, you might as well change it to something that isn't just a bad dupe of a game that's already really good.

Carl is right, the only thing that brawl has that isn't in melee is Ike (because Pit is just Roy with wings anyways). Ike's the only thing I even remotely liked about brawl. Same wit Indiana Jones

Top Bottom