• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Yeah, but that's cause you were sitting comfortably at home without all that pressure. That's most likely the reason Ken was able to do it before Bob.

in b4 no johns

Also, i posted wrong. I'm coming to Edmonton next week, not this week. :3 And that post about me not liking Youtube poops wasn't me, it was Levi. It's true though.

OH, and Me and Brent are going this weekend to buy a digital converter, so look forward to some lame-o matches of RD sometime soon maybe.

DMK.

Smash Journeyman
Oh it's not a big deal about the Melee only thing Luke. It's your house, your rules.

Hopefully I'll be able to host some Brawl smashfests in the new year. I should be moving then.

also lately I have had a strange urge to learn how to play snake. He just looks so fun to play, with crazy hitboxes and amazing mindgame potential with all those explosives.

turtlecake

Smash Journeyman
Hay guys

Today some kid had a gun and we got off school really early and stuff

im going to be in Calgary for some time, anyone wanna smash?

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, but that's cause you were sitting comfortably at home without all that pressure. That's most likely the reason Ken was able to do it before Bob.

in b4 no johns

Also, i posted wrong. I'm coming to Edmonton next week, not this week. :3 And that post about me not liking Youtube poops wasn't me, it was Levi. It's true though.

OH, and Me and Brent are going this weekend to buy a digital converter, so look forward to some lame-o matches of RD sometime soon maybe.
So you mean the week of October 6 - 10? We. must. smash.

Also, probably won't be able to make it tomorrow. I'm usually too tired after I get home from work and if I take a nap (or accidentally fall asleep lol) it'd be about 4 o'clock. Bah... we'll see I guess.

Levi5

Smash Ace
Brad, read the last 40 posts in this thread, note how many of them are yours, and how many of those posts suck major

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
so yeah, me, jarrett, and mark played on Adventure Mode for no reason yesterday at Luke's on Very Hard with Roy

we took like 10+ lives to kill the bowser at the end and it was at like 360 %

bye

ManitoBrawl

Smash Rookie
Any Manitobans in this topic? Also, anyone know where a good place on Smashboards is to post a Brawl request? I want to try to fight someone really good, to see where I rank.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Any Manitobans in this topic? Also, anyone know where a good place on Smashboards is to post a Brawl request? I want to try to fight someone really good, to see where I rank.
Turdcake is from Manitoba, and there are a few other Manitobans here or there.

Your name seems familiar, have you posted here before?

kithkin

Smash Champion
lol love the new cast4 sig.

Uhh a good brawl chellenge is really issued in the brawl forums specifically (if you're talking online)

Non-online, You could do it here, or even online, but you would only get a few people.

Out of us that play brawl, those that play online is slim.

Top Bottom