• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
Mr R is an amazing player ive watched him alot before.
i love how kola is the only smasher still in high school in basically all of alabama. makes me feel not too old to play this game :)

*Cam*

Smash Lord
I'll put this here too so people see it.

I challenge Ryker, iPuff, Ingulit, JMIX, Cheap, and Dyno to ELO sets over the course of the next two tournaments.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
ahh that is terrible, but at least they are fine. :< I think this is the second time a car has been the price for a trip to a big tournament in the past year.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I'll put this here too so people see it.

I challenge Ryker, iPuff, Ingulit, JMIX, Cheap, and Dyno to ELO sets over the course of the next two tournaments.
Tbh, I'll probably pass on playing that match-up, but who knows. Maybe I'll be feelin' it before the end of the season.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
My brother totaled Billy's car in New Jersey (slid on a patch of ice). As far as I know, everyone is fine, but I don't know how close they are to the venue, or if going to Apex is even an option for them anymore.

CORRECTION: damage on the car does not appear to be critical.
Holy hell. At least no one was hurt and the car isn't unsalvageable. Sliding on ice can really shake you up even if there's no damage.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
m2k and armada just bootraped tope and azen. it was hard to watch

one thing thats cool about melee tournaments is that at this point, no scrubs really play anymore. so every match is a good one

EDIT: according to the commentators, reflex and billy and co have made it to the venue, but their car is totaled and they don't have a way home. they're taking donations at the tournament apparently to help

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
melee dubs is almost done with. i'm rooting for colbol and linguini, although it looks like m2k and armada are just steamrolling everybody

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
Been watching all day. Don't regret it. Even MK can be fun to watch. See Kakera and Otori.
kakera and otori were awesome to watch. everyone else not so much lol

on a side note, watching these its so amazingly clear how much better metaknight is than all the other characters lol

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
anyone know how luis, calvin, or bill are doing?
Luis got 1st seed in round 1 of pools
Calvin got 1st seed in round 1 of pools
Bill_ 2nd seed; only lost to MJG
Calvin and Player 1 lost to Nietono and Rain in losers of teams
Luis and Bill_ lost to vVv Zero and Kadaj in winners; and lost to Leon & Chibo in losers
Player-1 beat Tyrant in a mm
Micaelis did not do teams because he was tired :glare: <- true statement :glare:

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
GOOD **** reflex!

i had doubts before, but tbh luis is just as good as any pro. just needs to stop fighting us scrubs and get more experience against good people

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
man the japanese are runnin trains right now

seriously, the winners bracket is all japan except ally right now

i think a japanese player might win yo

Top Bottom