• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
Yes! I've been back for a few weeks now. And been unsuccessfully looking for a job...
If you don't mind talking on the phone all day, I can refer you to my job. As long as you are patient and can read you're qualified.

Also I get a bonus if they hire you. :)

Also, ELO matches for everyone.

lol my ELO is going to plummet after this tourney. esp. saint, i want to Snake dair your ice climbers

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
the kids at brawlfriendcodes made a WiFi tier list. its interesting to say the least. note almost no one on that board is particularly good, but they play wifi nonstop so its worth at least considering :) i definitely agree with snake being number 1 though lol

S TIER
1. Snake 2. Meta Knight 3. Olimar 4. Diddy Kong (-) 5. Marth (-) 6. Wario (-)

A TIER
7. Fox (+) 8. Mr. Game & Watch (-) 9. R.O.B. (+) 10. Lucario 11. Falco 12. King Dedede

B TIER
13. Zero Suit Samus 14. Pikachu 14. Donkey Kong 16. Luigi 17. Toon Link 18. Wolf

C TIER
19. Kirby 20. Ice Climbers 21. Zelda 22. Peach 23. Pit (+) 24. Ike 25. Bowser

D TIER
26. Mario 27. Ness 28. Samus 29. Lucas 30. Yoshi 31. Sheik 32. Sonic

E TIER
33. Pokemon Trainer 34. Jigglypuff 35. Captain Falcon 36. Link 37. Ganondorf

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Lots of errors, I think.

No way Lucas is that bad. No way Ice Climbers are that bad. No way Diddy Kong is that good, unless the game plan is to camp for eight minutes.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i always thought fox was really hard to use on wifi, but the payout was tremendous. (making him actually viable character)

i was always under the impression that wifi GW, Falco, and Peach were the best of the best.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
actually im just gonna make a short tier list for wifi myself atm.

S Tier

G&W
Peach
Snake
Olimar
Falco
Wario

A Tier

Zero Suit
R.O.B
Marth
Diddy
Fox
Luigi

B Tier

Toon Link
Ice Climbers
Pikachu
DDD
Sonic

C Tier

Wolf
Ike
Lucario
Pit
Lucas
Zelda

D Tier
Donkey Kong
Kirby
Yoshi
Samus
Gannon

E Tier
Captain Falcon
PT
Ness
Mario
Jigglypuff
Link
Bowser

im actually pretty proud of this and it was kinda fun. i feel like some to most of it is accurate. i mainly think my C Tier area is the most correct.
but i could be totally wrong at the same time and accept it if i am.
i just did this for funzz

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
If you're on the ground, Snake D-Air can trip, and it doesn't take you off the ground until the end, so SDI isn't super-reliable against Snake D-Air.

*CT*

Smash Lord
You can't do anything too technical with Fox on wifi, if you do and there is bad lag, you end up side-bing off stage or somewhere you dont want to.

Lasering can be hard at times too.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Also, Wolf is A tier at least. The immediate advantages on his quick moves and aerial mobility are obvious.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
An Alabama thread?! O__O I live there, in Danville! :D ...I don't like Alabama, but I'm here nonetheless. =P

Edit: My location to the left isn't true, just saiyan.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
man so all my tier list got was hate? : (

edit: i think if i switched out fox and wolf that might make more sense now that i think about it. that could help it out some.

Zigsta show me dat bowser you got up your sleeve and you might make me change my mind about him ;)

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
holder, where is Danville at? like, what are some bigger cities it is by or the region it is in?
i live by birmingham.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
seems like kola, cheap, and mckilla and I all want to go and need rides

duchock if you drive that might be better, because isn't birmingham is like 40 minutes out of the way from where slam lives

but i dunno its whatever yall want to do. splitting it up would be more comfy

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
I can fit 5 people into my car. Not the greatest thing in the world, but it can work.

I just have no idea where you people live (besides Peach). Make this part easy on me and we have a deal.

_Keno_

Smash Lord
I think we all know where everyone else lives, so pick one of us and he can point the way. Or at least, I've been to all of their places multiple times.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Just found out my brother sold my Brawl disc before we moved. :I and I was going to warm up this morning too

Top Bottom