• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Niiiiice Ed will be here. All right so now we need to hear from Matt.

My Reisen vs your Patchy this weekend D:<

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
So here's the plan. Now that Montgomery is going to be rescheduled due to attendance concerns~ who in AL wants to go to the Combo Breaker tournament at Waba? I'd like to go, but i don't want to go by myself. If anyone is interested, let me know. They will be having Brawl, Blazblue, SSF4, TvC, and Tekken tournaments. Right now it would probably be myself and maybe Nice 1 going, so if anyone wants to try and make it to this, let me know and we may be able to have some kind of car pool.

*Cam*

Smash Lord
So here's the plan. Now that Montgomery is going to be rescheduled due to attendance concerns~ who in AL wants to go to the Combo Breaker tournament at Waba? I'd like to go, but i don't want to go by myself. If anyone is interested, let me know. They will be having Brawl, Blazblue, SSF4, TvC, and Tekken tournaments. Right now it would probably be myself and maybe Nice 1 going, so if anyone wants to try and make it to this, let me know and we may be able to have some kind of car pool.
If only I was in Auburn right now. It would be much closer.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
man
im forreal about the wifi.
elev8 and roxy and day get at me.

starting june 1st *****es.
i want to get better.

get an aim elev8!@@

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Man, I kind of had my hopes on some kind of tournament this weekend. Your *** is so far away, it wouldn't be worth it to drive down there and then up to WABA. From what I can tell, no one else in Birmingham is going, and I don't want to fork over the gas money if it's just me going.

Raf, your signature is too big.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Clearly I'm at work right now. It's totally a productive day. I cleared a round of the Battle Arcade in the Battle Frontier with someone in multibattle just a little bit ago.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Posting to say that I've lost just about all interest in competitive Smash.
It was mostly fun while it lasted.

Also, making fun of Brawl players is totally dumb if you want them to play Melee or care about the community in general.

just sayin.

Peace.

matt4300

Smash Ace
Niiiiice Ed will be here. All right so now we need to hear from Matt.

My Reisen vs your Patchy this weekend D:<
I also just got another job.... So I don't know about this weekend. I WILL come if I'm not working for sure though.

@DanGR: I lost all intrest in brawl to thats why I play brawl+ wink wink nudge nudge @_@'

and this.. because mario needs more love on these boards>>>

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Matt, :D Rule 34 and Dragonair will make you go wiiiiiild

Oh and when are you going to know if you have work or not? :l

-To people who are coming over, bring swimwear, rings, goggles etc. The pool is now open and I will be in it for a long time. xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

Winnar

Smash Lord
Posting to say that I've lost just about all interest in competitive Smash.
It was mostly fun while it lasted.

Also, making fun of Brawl players is totally dumb if you want them to play Melee or care about the community in general.

just sayin.

Peace.
Just get on aim sometimes so that we can still chat and stuff about stuff :D

I just played MEMBRANE for 167 points in Word With Friends (i.e. iPhone Scrabble). Just had to get that out there.
...nice

but how did you get so many points for that?

+50 for using 7 letters,
+6 for 2 M's, 3 points each
+4 for E,R,A,E, 1 point each
+3 for B

triple word would only give you 13 x 3 + 50 = 89

or was it two triple words? 13 x 9 + 50 = 117 + 50 = 167

yup, gj moogle

what a scrabble shark

who set you up for a triple triple? lol

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Johns!

bbbb
Wait, what am I johning about? Battle Factory is totally random, at least in the rest of Battle Frontier, I'm depending on my Pokémon and not the luck of the draw.

As for Smash, no one apparently wants to come with me to Waba, and Montgomery is rescheduled, so that's out.

Top Bottom