• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
TMNT: Tournament Fighters tournament plox. The game is so deliciously broken; how could you not have one?

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i like may in GGXX
and dizzy
i like camping.

and zero, is your tournament gonna be in ensley instead of your apartment?
im not saying to change the location because of me, but i doubt i will go if its in ensley.
because thats far.

not because its too ghetto lol
i love that place now that i went there once.
its chill as ****.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i want there to be an unreal tournament tournament.

thats the only other game im good at other than brawl and n64smash

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
Who all is definitely going to the Montgomery tournament this weekend? They are talking about rescheduling and i want to make sure it's worthy of rescheduling. (check Montgomery tourney thread for more info).

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Me, Cheap Peach, and Kosine were planning on coming, but if it needs to be rescheduled then by all means.

****ing WABA. I thought the final one was a couple months ago >.>

And my tournament will be either in my current apartment or my soon to be much bigger apartment.

btw, Bunbun, that post by MLE was me on her account. The coolest character in Melty Blood is Tohno Shiki, duh.

And I'm bad at Guilty Gear too. I like Millia, Eddie, and Testament.

BunBun

Smash Master
Psh, Kouma is the coolest character.

Shiki's real father stabs him in the eye for no reason when he was a kid.
Grows up, kills shiki's father, and then kills shiki over and over in his dreams.

ROFL

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Who all is definitely going to the Montgomery tournament this weekend? They are talking about rescheduling and i want to make sure it's worthy of rescheduling. (check Montgomery tourney thread for more info).
Me.

Needs moar attendance. We were gonna try and go up there Friday, but no dice on housing it seems.

Also, my comp died on me and I never got that SMRPG hard mode hack from Reflex.

_Keno_

Smash Lord
hey zero/b'ham, me and john are probably going up to huntsville for smash today, anyone want to come (we all split gas, bring food money)

j00t

Smash Champion
hey zero/b'ham, me and john are probably going up to huntsville for smash today, anyone want to come (we all split gas, bring food money)
AWESOME!!! I can't wait. I have to give a speech today for a class, so one of my rewards will be seeing you guys :)

Will_

Smash Journeyman
Mellow Mushroom today is gonna be chaos.

I bet we won't get Anna again either.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
mellow mushrooms are closing everywhere. makes me so sad :(

true story: dan and i discovered there was one near his house, i asked if we could go the next day.
next day it was SHUT DOWN

Purple

Hi guys!
Man, so you guys, I got a bamboo pen today. I'm beyond happy that I got one, especially with the fact that I don't have a job I thought I would have to wait before I would be able to invest in it. However my mom decided to buy me one the other day, and is just now giving it to me :D. I can't wait to get out of language arts class in order to test it.

**Bamboo pen is a pen used for wacom tablets and things of that nature, my last pen was thrown away by my younger sister :(.

Top Bottom