• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Winnar

Smash Lord
the gameplay in both of those games was pretty bad

huge lack of polish, especially in shadow the hedgehog

just bad games

just bad

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
Sonic the Hedgehog 4.

If it's not good, Sonic team is dead forever.

Edit: and I thought Sonic Adventure 2 was good... when I was a kid.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
do you have aim or anything roxy?

ill be getting wifi the first of the month.

lol knuckles is such a hardass.

i prefer tails to anything though.
my friends always made me be him in multiplayer mode and pretty soon he grew on me and vefore i knew it i was living the rest of my life like a fruity fox.
not a bad thing.

or was he a she?
yeah i think tails has eyelashes.

matt4300

Smash Ace
Honestly, I wouldn't say Mario Galaxy is a bad game. I love it, but my favorite out of all the 3d Marios is still Super Mario Sunshine.

Also, my favorite Zelda is Windwaker.
A man after my own heart! As I've told you before this is exactly how I feel regarding those games.

Purple

Hi guys!
I do have aim. tontocacahuete

You were originally able to get it from here, but Pacwest was being a bunch of trolls so i took it off.

_Keno_

Smash Lord
You do well at tournaments though. Or was that your evil twin that came back and beat a lot of people in loser's at AUSOM to eventually tie 7th with my sorry @$$?
bah, only turtl and slam were ranked of the people i played in that streak. And my Wii is broken, so I've been playing tons of melee peach. I will only do well at montgomery (in brawl) if I get a good bit of practice that morning.

*Cam*

Smash Lord
bah, only turtl and slam were ranked of the people i played in that streak. And my Wii is broken, so I've been playing tons of melee peach. I will only do well at montgomery (in brawl) if I get a good bit of practice that morning.
johns johns johns

You know you are good so stop giving excuses why you think you aren't. Slam's no pushover, and from what I hear, neither is turtl.

_Keno_

Smash Lord
johns johns johns

You know you are good so stop giving excuses why you think you aren't. Slam's no pushover, and from what I hear, neither is turtl.
I know I'm good, I'm just not as great as you first exaggerated.
You're better than I am.

And I think you should take time to learn those QA infinites (the ones you despise). IMO, if you are able to set one up and do execute it, you really do deserve the kill.

*Cam*

Smash Lord
I know I'm good, I'm just not as great as you first exaggerated.
You're better than I am.

And I think you should take time to learn those QA infinites (the ones you despise). IMO, if you are able to set one up and do execute it, you really do deserve the kill.
Et tu, Brute?

There's a point where I say it's not worth it. I don't want to suck the fun out of the game. If all I cared about was winning, I would pick up MK or Snake and get better with them. Or I would pick up ICs and learn their cgs.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
Et tu, Brute?

There's a point where I say it's not worth it. I don't want to suck the fun out of the game. If all I cared about was winning, I would pick up MK or Snake and get better with them. Or I would pick up ICs and learn their cgs.
easier said than done.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Sonic 4 just looks off to me. I think they took the game in a terrible direction. Seriously, he looks faster in Brawl.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
btw zero i dont think im having a tournament so you can go ahead
Ok, I'm thinking about the third weekend of June... June 19th, I think. I still have to talk to my sister about it.

Melty Blood hurts my fingers. Of all the games I've played I'd say the most technical ones are:

Marvel Vs. Capcom 2
Guilty Gear XX: Accent Core
Melty Blood: Actress Again
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Everything else

Also, Matt and Ed should ask Kola about my Marisa. She's got a crazy good lockdown and amazing spell cards (Falling Star ftw).

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Also, does anyone wanna Smash today?

Kola's out of school and he's going to be over here until Saturday (he has to finish moving out of his house by Tuesday so he can't go to the tournament).

Also, the pool at my apartment opens on Friday! It's pretty big for an apartment pool. I'm more excited about this than I was about Super Street Fighter IV.

Top Bottom