• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

matt4300

Smash Ace
I <3 blowjobs...

and meatballs
xD
lol, what? Is everyone jacking Her-chans acount? I thought I was being original...

and wow zero you know how to be gay in everything... Yuyuto seriously? Geh... and my most hated Touhou char Marisa... Patchys gay insta fireballz are more fun to deal with.

Am I on the PRings????!! @o@ So glad we are all into touhou now...

I'll have to see if I can come over.. My off days are monday and tuesday >_>...

So, I don't know If I'm gonna hang with friends in Tusc or head up to B'ham to party with you guys... Regardless... let me know if comeing over sunday night or something and staying for a day or so would be cool. ^_^'

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Oh clearly, because I always post things like that.
<.< it was you MLE and Jason
BECAUSE I WAS THERE D:<

Ok so far we have Me,and Mc Killa over, so Sunday night should be a touhou awesomefest. As far as Monday and Tuesday go, we should get George to join in.

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
~George~ I'm glad you were able to make it to Waba (even though the turnout wasn't that great) Everyone in Bham that bailed on George is whack >.<

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Rides fell through? First Zero said no, then you decided nonexistant traffic would be too much of an issue.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
Slam it wasn't Waba. It was combo breaker.
HOLY **** MY ****ING BAD DUDE WHAT THE HELL I KNOW NOBODY HERE KNEW WHAT I MEANT BECAUSE OH MY GOD THEY ARE SO DIFFERENT **** HOW COULD I BE SO AN IDIOT? GOD

H8 MySLeF:dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
im a salty double posting troll.

i actually am salty about losing in brawl lately LOL

Xeedoc

Smash Cadet
Hi, I suck at all the games I play now. =\

Oh, and I graduated last thursday, I'm still expecting money from you guys. /jokis
How's the smash been lately?

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Sorry I was such a douche about not going with you to WABA, George. I didn't want to do anything because I fell asleep at 5:00AM thinking there was no tournament and then... meh, I like to sleep. You placed very well though. Good stuff.

We are Smashing today. We were Smashing yesterday too.

- Zero_Gamer

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
Fun fact, I don't own swimwear.
do you have gym shorts? just rock those

the pool is great you guys! open all the time and pretty big for an apt pool.

and it's easy to learn how to swim...move your arms and legs.

oh yeah, and keep your head above the water :)

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
But you can use your Parasect! Everyone's gonna be using Kyogre!
Parasect just doesn't have the stats, though. I've got a Dry Skin Toxicroak too, and I've been working on a few other things. HGSS makes it so easy to breed for IVs. I'll work on something, and I should definitely should be going anyway.

Top Bottom