• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
LOOOOOOOOL I find it hilarious that StriCNYN3 name searches. Who the hell is talking about you anyway? :awesome:

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
LOOOOOOOOL I find it hilarious that StriCNYN3 name searches. Who the hell is talking about you anyway? :awesome:
$up@ N0v@, (*Jman*), (Lux), 0Room, Alex 615, Alphicans, AnakyUK, AnDaLe, Atlus8, BengalsRZ, Berserker Swordsman, BestNessn00b, Binx, Bishkin, Black Mantis, Blitzkrieg98, Can't Be Faded, CaptainNanD0, ccst, CHAiN-ACE, chamberlin, Charz, CogSmooch, crismas, Dai Tian, Dantarion, Dark Sonic, darkatma, Darksyde, Dekar289, Dr Drew the Dragon, drpepper111, Druggedfox, ds22, earla, Eternal Yoshi, EWC, e_alert, Fisfity, Flayl, Fletch, fortunecookie, FrankCastleAZ, function1, Fuzz, Gamegenie222, Ganonsburg, GOD!, Gonsasuke, Gonzalo Barrios, GreatFalco, hamburglar, Hazygoose, HomeMadeWaffles, Hot_ArmS, Hunch, Hylian, Ingulit+, Invadergirjr, ipitydatfu, IShouldBeStudying, I_Am_Plum, Jazzy200084, JCaesar, Jeapie, JesiahTEG, John12346, JonathantheMeSa, JustKindaBoredUKno, Juushichi, Kail, kaizo13, Kasper!, Keatsta, Keitaro, Killua, KingMarth, KirbyKaze, KoRoBeNiKi, Koru Barton, Kuares, KumaOso, LatexRhombus, linkoninja, Lionman, Lokinario, Lord Chair, M, M@v, maaple, Maharba the Mystic, Majority, Marc, Master WGS, Matador, MaverickZ, Mch12, memk, Metaknight457, Mini Mic, Mixmastermikey, mizujin, MK26, Mogwai, MookieRah, Mr. Doom, Mr.C, MT_, musashi, mydadsacop123, nawgui, NovaSmash, Octave, Odessa, Ohmu, Omari, OmegaMuffin, only1Z, Owsla, Pakman, Patriotic Zero (PTZR), PEEF!, Pimpfish, Plairnkk, Primer, psik0, Rachmaninav89, Raziek, Red Ryu, Red X, Richard7, RiKu.757, Roller, Rutger, S.O.L.I.D., Scarlet Jile, ScAtt77, Schtizzel, Seagull Man, Seikend, Senliten, Sensei Afro, shanus, shaSLAM, Shaya, Silent Wolf, smargaret, smashkng, SoniKupo, Spin, spiritdragon, SSBBWorm, standardtoaster, StarWaffle, stelzig, stingers, StriCNYN3, Surri-Sama, sycon, Sync99, TakFR, TANK64, tarmacker, TheCrimsonBlur, TheReflexWonder, THuGz, Thunderhorse+, toki, Tokyoinamerica, Twinkie, Typ_Ex, VA, Vigilante, vVv ChiboSempai, WaterTails, White_Mike, Wiscus, Wobbles, X1-12, XkaruX, Xyro77, Xzax Kasrani, Yami 2b, Yikarur, YOSHIDO, Yoshimanssbm, Z'zgashi, Zaust, ZenJestr, Zephyros, ZodiakLucien, ~N9NE~, ~Shao~, ~~X~~
This guy. :glare:

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I lol'd hard, but another another reason tho..oh man.

I love swf

good troll nica, how I wish that were true xD

moogle

Smash Ace

j00t

Smash Champion
Why would you ask for advice on videos from 09? You're a lot better now than you were back then :p

Maybe this is a sign that we should record more~

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
nice spam moogle! how do you know all those players? if i were to make a list itd be like "m2k, lain, sk92 blahblahlblah" yours was like super effective.

lol Hot Arms.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
My availability sucks.

Sunday: After 9:00 PM
Monday: After 9:00 PM
Tuesday: After 9:00 PM
Wednesday: After 9:00 PM
Thursday: After 10:30 PM
Friday: After 9:30 PM
Saturday: All day

Also, L-canceling does nothing but create a barrier of entry into competitive Melee. It's silly that it's actually hard programmed into the game, but it's an easy barrier to overcome if you're really interested in playing competitively. L-canceling is good considering how deep it actually makes Melee by giving characters stronger offensive options and by helping players learn about the mechanics of shieldstun and hitlag.

On one hand, I really like Melee the way it is. On the other, I wish the game had been developed without L-canceling and closely worked on the landing lag durations for each move to tune the game just a little more.

If Project M is attempting to capture the feel of Melee, I say keep L-canceling. It would be unnecessary in a hack with the aim of just making Brawl more competitive, though.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
d00ds between Wi-Fi and beating mediocre players offline I feel as if my Marth just got tons better, along with my MK. I want to wreck faces at a tournament nao.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
i wonder if i could just take the SD card out of my phone and use it to play project M. cuz my computer doesn't have an SD card reader

failing that i might need a hookup

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
yo hit up a store for a usb sd card thing

or buy one online

them mega cheap

i bought one for 4.99 and it apparently came with a 512mb sd card

also i'm glad we had a civil discussion that went well for once

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
oh word thats whats up i didn't realize they were cheap. bought to buy one rett nah

i always try to have civil conversations, maybe the way i say things seems combative or osmething. I like debating and discussing things its the best way to learn. its never anything personal

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
NO T1J WE ARE NOW IN A BLOOD VENDETTA

NEITHER OF US MAY PASS EACH OTHER UNTIL BLOOD IS SPILLED

ALL OF I T

all of it.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
vs fox and similar low range characters lolol

step 1) sh

step 2) if they come into your space bair

step 3) if they come into your space too fast for bair then late nair dash away or dj waveland off a platform or waveland away off a platform or empty land and grab etc. depends on what they did and what character they are lolol

vs falcon

don't nair so much lolol

just shield wd oos and stuff

vs peach

when she floats too close just bair or fair her lolol

if you can get under her and u-tilt her before her fair comes out 'cuz she floats too high then you win the internet 'cuz you block after the u-tilt if she's at super low percent and then shield grab the nair she'll do to combo break and if she's at medium > high percent you just do combos lolol

using your ground speed to get away from peach is more effective than using sheik's crappy aerial mobility lolol

i like sh more than fj vs peach in general

vs samus

idk i never play samus and when i do i just abuse bair range and shield wd oos and throw combos

uhh, you like always try to come down with attacks... you never like, waveland, or air-dodge, or do stuff like that... sometimes they wait for your move and punish its lag so it's pretty predictable

uhh use more mixups you don't really get enough grabs... stuff like empty jump grab is really good haha

lololol idk my sheik is mad mediocre

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I don't even know what that means, but you should be yourself a favor and prove that you're not a bot or a spammer.

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
Project M is worse on wifi then barlw.

T1j, there's a version for non hacked wii to let you play Project M. It has something to do with the stage loader

Winnar

Smash Lord
Project M is worse on wifi then barlw.

T1j, there's a version for non hacked wii to let you play Project M. It has something to do with the stage loader
Yeah all you have to do is delete your stages (or back them up on a separate SD card or onto your computer or whatever)

then you just load stage builder and it crashes brawl to load GeckoOS

no hacks necessary :D

Rockstar90

Smash Rookie
im ready to take on anyone

hey smash world,i am zaylas, im ready to compete at the nearest tournament, and win it

Top Bottom