• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
guys i'm not sure if I have an answer to good Dedede players
granted dedede's are kind of like MK in that most people who play those characters aren't good and just win by doing gay stuff ppl haven't figured out

but a good dedede is kinda hard for snake

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
My Kirby has a lot that I need him to work on, but fortunately he can do the most important thing that my setup needs, which is beat even the best DDD's 4/5 times. I used him against KO's DDD and the third match was rough, I had a nice lead, last stock very very low %, if not zero. Kirby has so many easy and safe options against DDD it's crazy.

omfg weekend, how am I ever going to get all this posted

Aurorazoni

Smash Journeyman
My Kirby has a lot that I need him to work on, but fortunately he can do the most important thing that my setup needs, which is beat even the best DDD's 4/5 times. I used him against KO's DDD and the third match was rough, I had a nice lead, last stock very very low %, if not zero. Kirby has so many easy and safe options against DDD it's crazy.

omfg weekend, how am I ever going to get all this posted
xD You're using Kirby too? One good one is plenty enough, another one might just make me not use Ike in an offline tourney. Speaking of which, did you use Ike at Galaxy?

Majist

Smash Journeyman
xD You're using Kirby too? One good one is plenty enough, another one might just make me not use Ike in an offline tourney. Speaking of which, did you use Ike at Galaxy?
I usually use Ike for doubles now, for that very reason.
It was bad enough that George 2-stocked my Marth with his Kirby. And that's supposed to be a good matchup for Marth!!! D: Ike wouldn't have stood a chance!

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
ok i think i need to stop trying to copy ally doing stuff in the air with snake and just get to the ground as soon as possible. esp. against metaknight

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
My car is fixed--for $30 and a small amount of labor. Yay warranty.
My car is gonna cost over $1,000 to fix, but thankfully my deductable is $1,000, so it shouldn't cost tooo much. Also, shhh, we never got in a rear end. I slid off the road and hit *something.* No fault. No raised rates (hopefully). And the right headlight actually WASN'T working. So I coulda gotten in a lot more **** than I did with cops and an expired license thrown in the mix. My car is officially not being driven until it's fixed, so looks like I won't be able to get to any smashfests or tourneys in the immediate future. this is the face i make when i'm sad :(

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
hell id give all my money away to win singles.
only once though.
after that **** I KEEP DA CHEDDAH!

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
So I had a revelation. Everyone thinks my tag is "Ouch." I HATE that. So, instead, I'm going to start using "chuck."

It just makes so much more sense.

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
I love you Duch, I'm sorry your weekend was so terrible. =(

If it makes you feel any better my weekend got 10x worse after I got home. =((

I need to get my camera stuff uploaded and my shoutouts over with. But I'm exhausted to no end.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
moogle teach me to beast in melee
IM READY

i would ask you to teach me to beast in 64 but i dont think i'll ever get over how lame the 64 controller is

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
kalm you're cooler/funnier in person than you are online :-P
and better at smash, apparently. wtf 5th place with DK, you're not will

@ duchock, why not CHOCK?
actually i think your tag should be HOMO
that would be awesome :-P

no homo

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
i have to work on the 21st, but I will try to come to one of them.
you should bring yourself and your friends to the tuscaloosa tourney the following weekend.
but unfortunately i have to wear pants to contain my gigantic c0ck

no homo

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
The transition from online to offline is different for us all, no?

*beats chest*
Milln started uploading vids on youtube last night, for some reason he started out uploading the vids of me getting beasted by Will_'s MK. I hope I learned from it because that was undoubtly the worst potential matchup I could've had in brackets. I at least had a little bit of experience matching Dan, Kismet, and Reflex. All my experience vs other MK's didn't amount to much when I was playing against his, which is on a much higher level.

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
and here i was thinking my tag was bad enough (f a g g t)
Yeah, but there's a fundamental difference between you and I, I'm guessing.

And I'm holding your umbrella hostage, Janitor. I'll try to keep my parents from throwing it out and give it to yah the next time I see you.

j00t

Smash Champion
moogle teach me to beast in melee
IM READY

i would ask you to teach me to beast in 64 but i dont think i'll ever get over how lame the 64 controller is
I can teach you how to beast in Melee, along with moogle :D
/sarcasm

But I don't know crap about 64 :p
/nosarcasm

j00t

Smash Champion
Oh yeah, I also forgot to thank the ******* who spilled orange soda all over my new white controller that cost me $35 total. Now the buttons are stuck on it.

Thanks a lot.

Top Bottom