• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

3GOD

Smash Ace
In case there is still any confusion about the whole rhombus issue, I've made this helpful Venn diagram:

SK8orDIE

Smash Apprentice
street fighter is gonna be fail
Do tell. SFIV is weird. I like it, but prefer Super Turbo.

My main reason for posting is to say that I think I'm going to start playing Brawl again. Am I going to any tournaments? Probably not. My heart just isn't in it. But I do want to play online. For fun. So add me back, because I'm purging my friends list.

moogle

Smash Ace
Reflex et al are coming to my apartment tonight. Therefore, big smashfest tonight. Show up sometime after 5pm.

We have 3 TV's and 1 Wii (and 2 Gamecubes). I think more Wiis will be necessary. Perhaps another TV could be good too.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
Reflex et al are coming to my apartment tonight. Therefore, big smashfest tonight. Show up sometime after 5pm.

We have 3 TV's and 1 Wii (and 2 Gamecubes). I think more Wiis will be necessary. Perhaps another TV could be good too.
lets record matches :-D

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
that ven digram was kickass

im playng sreet fighter and not enjoying it as much as i would GG

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li was nowhere near as bad as I was preparing for. Still not very good, but compared to the first live-action Street Fighter movie, this was Oscar material.

Now, are you guys prepared for Dragon Ball Evolution?

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
DanGR our team name should be called I suck against Olimar
because i do
lol, ok.

ggs everyone at Moogle's yesterday. Melee was funner than I imagined it would.

I saw two cars pull into the apartments as I left. GAH!

Wine

Smash Cadet
Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li was nowhere near as bad as I was preparing for. Still not very good, but compared to the first live-action Street Fighter movie, this was Oscar material.

Now, are you guys prepared for Dragon Ball Evolution?
im so scared

Pika_Cam

Smash Ace
I just heard back from a friend at the Tennessee tournament. Doubles is now over.

1st: Reflex and Kismet
2nd: DanGR and TheOneJanitor
3rd: Will and Moogle

Woot for all Bama in the top 3!

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
movies based on books are always bad as well.
moveis based on biggie smalls=win

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i love how MK players try to use some form of metagame for MK in their matches and try to play technical with spacing etc., but as soon as they get down by a stock they start to spam tornado and shuttle loop.
and then come back to win.

gotta love em.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord

lol i saw t1J put this up somewhere.
JAPES FTW!!!!!!

it covered up my name though lol

Mr. Referee

Smash Cadet
Alright. Kalm, next time you're going to a tournament I'm going with you no matter what, I pretty much knew that I wasn't going to be able to go to Game Galaxy cause it was sorta last minute so next time find out if you are going or not sooner!

Winnar

Smash Lord
While you guys were out kicking *** and chewing bubblegum I was busy setting up my capture card :D It finally came in and stuff, I'm really excited. I got a few videos uploaded.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDJRrmc13xw&fmt=18 <--- Winnar (Falcon) v Robert (Kirby) Yay Falcon

http://www.youtube.com/user/Winnarly <--- My channel, obviously. Most of the stuff I'll be uploading are probably going to be either tourney matches (all of them I get I'll upload), amazing friendlies, or stupid, funny brawl stuff.

Will_

Smash Journeyman
I know, I heard the guys coming back from TN got stuck in the snow on the interstate and had to stop.
We were forced to spend the night at a shell station when one of our cars spun out. Had I been stuck with anybody else but these guys, I might have been bored.

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
I. Hate. Driving.

I'm not driving to Smash tourneys any more. Ever. Someone post the low-down. I'm tired of talking about it! But at the same time... it's soooo beautiful.

Pika_Cam

Smash Ace
I. Hate. Driving.

I'm not driving to Smash tourneys any more. Ever. Someone post the low-down. I'm tired of talking about it! But at the same time... it's soooo beautiful.
Hey Duchock, nice matches at Moogle's house. I really like the Ness.

Top Bottom