• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

nice1

Smash Lord
yo janitor what hotels are near the venue? most likely i'll be staying in a hotel after the event. i would ask for housing but my mom is comming wit me.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
yo janitor what hotels are near the venue? most likely i'll be staying in a hotel after the event. i would ask for housing but my mom is comming wit me.
there are lots of hotels on Mcfarland blvd
hampton, comfort inn, motel 6, best value inn, quality inn

j00t

Smash Champion
Cheap Peach, I need to talk to you about housing me and a friend of mine (possibly two) on Saturday night...

_Keno_

Smash Lord
Cheap Peach, I need to talk to you about housing me and a friend of mine (possibly two) on Saturday night...
Errr...its likely that I'll be in Tuscaloosa on saturday at the Brawl tournament...:( although not going and just playing melee might be more fun... :psycho:

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
We need more tournaments near Alabaster... at least until like another year when my parents learn to trust my driving skills.

j00t

Smash Champion
Errr...its likely that I'll be in Tuscaloosa on saturday at the Brawl tournament...:( although not going and just playing melee might be more fun... :psycho:
Is anomaly going too? It won't ruin my trip down there if I can't stay the night beforehand, but I thought it would be easier on me seeing as how I don't want to leave at like 7 a.m. on Sunday morning to get there by 9 :p

_Keno_

Smash Lord
Yes, Friday night would be great, but its likely I won't be up late or play much Melee, as I have ACTs on Saturday.

Also, anomaly is going to college in tuscaloosa, and doesnt live here during the school year lol

j00t

Smash Champion
Yes, Friday night would be great, but its likely I won't be up late or play much Melee, as I have ACTs on Saturday.

Also, anomaly is going to college in tuscaloosa, and doesnt live here during the school year lol
Friday night? I want/need to stay the night on Saturday night :O

I'm confused now :p

_Keno_

Smash Lord
We need more tournaments near Alabaster... at least until like another year when my parents learn to trust my driving skills.
See if your parents will trust other parents, my father is actually driving me because he doesn't trust anyone else to. You can always trust untrusting parents to trust each other. See if you can get a ride from another parent? =D

I am leaving at like 1:00 though....so you will miss doubles if you are able to come.

EDIT1 :Also Joot, I misread what you wrote...lol...oops. Just count on not counting on me. =(

EDIT2: I am going to sleep now btw. I'll talk to you later like in computer class or something...

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
Janitor, if I arrive at 1:00, is it likely i can make it for the low tier tourny? Or at least singles?
the low tier tourney and singles pools will start simultaneously, but it is likely that you will show up in time for both of them.

doubles is allegedly starting at 11, but i just write that so that people will show up early enough and not make me wait. so I'll prolly start around 11:30 or 12, and attendance looks to be average-decent, so I image doubles will last more than an hour

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
wait for me!
ill probably get lost
but im leaving at 7 or so lol.
waking kalm and ref and john up soooo early.
**** im so bad with directions. im actually kinda scared cuz ive never even been in tuscaloosa.

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
wait for me!
ill probably get lost
but im leaving at 7 or so lol.
waking kalm and ref and john up soooo early.
**** im so bad with directions. im actually kinda scared cuz ive never even been in tuscaloosa.
i cant wait to wake up, get in a car, then go back to ****in sleep

ill throw directions at you in between naps

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Alabama! Convince Texas to go to one of your tourneys sometime; in return, Reflex and I will have epic Wario dittos. :)

Mr. Referee

Smash Cadet
the low tier tourney and singles pools will start simultaneously, but it is likely that you will show up in time for both of them.

doubles is allegedly starting at 11, but i just write that so that people will show up early enough and not make me wait. so I'll prolly start around 11:30 or 12, and attendance looks to be average-de
Wait so you can only enter one of the singles tourneys, if they start at the same time, or do we just go back and forth between them?

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
go back and forth.

people usually **** around during pools anyway, and we have plenty of time.
use some of that ******* around time to play your low tier matches

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
just to clarify, I will make sure low tier is done before I start singles brackets.

anyone want to play the gayest snake in alabama online?

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
@Munkus about 3 pages back. Re: TNG parodies.

Apparently it's an Internet fad now. And it's also co-done by my absolute favorite web-comic artist, Andrew Hussie.
http://www.mspaintadventures.com/piefpafpauw/

This one's my favorite :3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8aEhtJ-sgg

Also, prepare yourself Tuscaloosa. I think this might be the tourny in which I take gold!
He's your favorite webcomic artist? I call him S_O or special_olympics. He's drawn a Munkus for me.

Anyway, he's been posting those videos on the PA forums.

Wine

Smash Cadet
<--nu from pelham alabama

im planning on going to the t-town tournament and ive got a completely empty car since george is going to philly >.> so anyone in the bham/hoover/pelham area who needs to catch a ride and help out with gas money is welcome to ride with me. just let me know if youre interested

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
<--nu from pelham alabama

im planning on going to the t-town tournament and ive got a completely empty car since george is going to philly >.> so anyone in the bham/hoover/pelham area who needs to catch a ride and help out with gas money is welcome to ride with me. just let me know if youre interested
I'm in Alabaster and want to go :|

Top Bottom