• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
Reflex was beating up M2K and macking on his sister, so M2K offered him a spot on his team to get him to relent. Reflex straight stone cold declined, "Heeeells to the no my friend, you sister is fiiiiiiiine."

Reflex then invited the dance move "Wavedash Stutterstep" and flew away in his jet made of falcos.

Wine

Smash Cadet
o **** i didn't know that lol. wine u comming to the tourney sat?
lol i was jk, but yea ill be there sat, and rides with me from the bham area are still available *cough mahg cough* or whoever else wants to go :[ im going by myself at this point since george is going to philly *shakes fist at george*

Reflex was beating up M2K and macking on his sister, so M2K offered him a spot on his team to get him to relent. Reflex straight stone cold declined, "Heeeells to the no my friend, you sister is fiiiiiiiine."

Reflex then invited the dance move "Wavedash Stutterstep" and flew away in his jet made of falcos.
munkus i just had the most vivid picture in my head of that

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771

**** it. This day just keeps getting better. I aced an exam, I found a copy of Future Future Future Perfect at FYE, I'm about to play in a Street Fighter II Turbo tournament, and now I just saw this post.

This is wonderful.

EDIT: This is sigged, too.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Hopefully crews will be on the live stream. Then again, I think crews takes place the first night, so any of you attending TCS4 would have trouble viewing said feed.

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
Well T1J if you insist it's such a hard thing to counter, I won't argue it any furthur. I mainly don't buy it because the Sonic boards list Snake as having an overall advantage, and I've never heard anything from the Sonic masters about spring camping, I'm constantly talking to them too. At this point I want to just chalk it up to lag, since lag seems to always reward camping and conservative playing in all forms and fashions. If I get a chance I'll get one of the Sonic experts to tell me if I'm wrong, because I know Sonic really well, but not the Sonic vs Snake matchup quite as well.
In the end it will probably turn into "Just use ROB." I'm sure.

ur 2 slou

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
btw slAm you need to get up with me tonight or tommorow so we can finalize the directions i pulled out of my ***

nice1

Smash Lord
maybe hes talking about meta up throw into a thunder for an easy kill. sounds like the up thrown combo with snake and mk

popsofctown

Smash Champion
the upthrow combo with mk could work, since the animation on his upthrow is long such that pikachu can position himself.

Most team combos are pretty logistically impossible.

Hi thread.

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
lol i was jk, but yea ill be there sat, and rides with me from the bham area are still available *cough mahg cough* or whoever else wants to go :[ im going by myself at this point since george is going to philly *shakes fist at george*

munkus i just had the most vivid picture in my head of that
My mom said maybe if we could get our dads to talk >.>

You go to Pelham high right?

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
Now that I'm in Reflex's sig, I'm smashboards internet famous.

You may touch me.

Sexually.

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
*reaches in to touch you*

Well nu.... I told her your dad was driving... erm.... she said worried about me getting kidnapped and stuff so she said I could go if your dad talked to mine. And I told her you were in highschool <.<

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
Well nu.... I told her your dad was driving... erm.... she said worried about me getting kidnapped and stuff so she said I could go if your dad talked to mine. And I told her you were in highschool

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
@Reflex: is Calvin Kismet2? You guys were a scary enough team:urg:

double PT's!? what are you supposed to do against that!?? gah...
go double kirby

but then they'll pick falco and wario and be hard

i might play some sonic in the low tier tournament :-D

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
i like when people pick marth because only marth mains really know how to play him well. a really good marth is like unstoppable though.
well not for snake but you get the idea.

does anyone want to play online.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
what attribute does wario have that makes like every character have an infinite on him

edit: wtf yoshi's bair can clank with din's fire

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
what attribute does wario have that makes like every character have an infinite on him

edit: wtf yoshi's bair can clank with din's fire
When you grab-release Wario, he rises and falls without any horizontal movement. Many of the taller characters can re-grab him as a result.

Any character that can't do that, but can air-release , gets a free powerful move. Zelda's F-Air/B-Air, Captain Falcon's F-Air...hell, Wario gets a free Waft on an opposing Wario...

j00t

Smash Champion
Cheap Peach, can you PM me your phone # so we can talk... I kinda need to know soon if I am able to stay the night on Saturday or not :O

Top Bottom