• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
stick around, ill be happy to here in a few

allright ill go ahead and add you, i just got through doing some Ike ditto matches actually

ill be around

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
I'll be attending my first one this week. You're very good with Ike, I can't believe how much I embarassed myself.

Where are you located then? I'm getting so sick of playing online and...
1. Jabbing at nothing.
2. Oops used recovery too late.
3. Oops didn't mean to do that at the ledge lol i is ded.

I think driving to Montgomery is going to become a habit for me after this, it's a shame there aren't any humans playing brawl anywhere closer but I need to make do and I've been letting the buffer system **** me lately, that's not cool yo.

Will_

Smash Journeyman
dammit why is everyone in alabama attending the one in-state tournament I can't make.

:dizzy:

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
dammit so i ceased to exist for the whole weekend stuck in birmingham with no means of communication.

has the world changed yet?

Will_

Smash Journeyman
At least until we buy him a wii and convince him to keep playing and being awesome at this game.

He's coming to CotT4, I'd say that's still active.

JKHDaBomb

Smash Apprentice
so i'm pumped that people want to play 64 smash at the tourny, but could someone remember to bring a 64 this time?...and smash too preferrably :p

I'm bringing two 64 controllers btw.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
i need to take this opportunity to win some money in a tournament.

george and will you guys better win doubles.

i'll donate to a get-george-a-wii fund

i will see if I can find my 64 its in some closet somewherres

since george isn't coming, someone with recording capabilities needs to come and record some stuff

Pika_Cam

Smash Ace

since george isn't coming, someone with recording capabilities needs to come and record some stuff
My friend who's coming has the ocarina hack on his wii that lets him record unlimited replays. Will that be sufficient or do the tags need to be saved as well? That's the only hack he used btw.

nice1

Smash Lord

that's right darn it you betta win some money while all the good N!ggas are gone lmao

Will_

Smash Journeyman
i'm the one who introduced you to that flavor, right? You have a freaking fetish for those things now. What have i done....?
Apparently doomed him to a life of enjoying exotic wings.

and the buy-george-a-wii fund stands at $100 right now. I'm willing to post an embarrassing video of myself playing ddr at the tennessee tournament to incur donations.

3GOD

Smash Ace
Apparently doomed him to a life of enjoying exotic wings.

and the buy-george-a-wii fund stands at $100 right now. I'm willing to post an embarrassing video of myself playing ddr at the tennessee tournament to incur donations.
If I see the vid, I'll donate $5...not sure how to get it to the fund though. Maybe T1J can collect "fund" money at the Tuscaloosa tournament.

Top Bottom