• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
I liked talking about Toon Link. Rate these old *** Toony vids.

VS T1J, with considerable but not awful lag. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAQRLIocRXA

VS 7734, this online fight was just silly... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uv7-wvF0SC0

VS Sk8tordie, our lag isn't too bad, but man this must have been like his first time ever fighting any Toon Link or something... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-EsQJq8YlI&feature=related

The only offline vid I have uploaded. It's pretty old and in the opponent's defense, he's barely used Zelda/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXOQoQp8Tb4&feature=related

Having watched these again while pasting them here, I realize I don't really like them that much lol. I have some more I could upload but I'm pretty lazy. Also nobody watches them unless I force them too anyways.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
since we're talking about metaknight:

I've been getting 3 or less hours of sleep this week cuz I've been playing Final Fantasy X and Megaman 3 and Mariokart 64 and Soul Calibur 2 with a girl i met. That's right, a woman who loves Megaman and Final Fantasy :O She knows more of the Megaman music than you guys!!!

for shame.
I'm pretty familiar with most of the music from 1-3! Doesn't that count for something? D:

Also, good deal.

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
since we're talking about metaknight:

I've been getting 3 or less hours of sleep this week cuz I've been playing Final Fantasy X and Megaman 3 and Mariokart 64 and Soul Calibur 2 with a girl i met. That's right, a woman who loves Megaman and Final Fantasy :O She knows more of the Megaman music than you guys!!!

for shame.

None of that matters, did you get laid?

moogle

Smash Ace
smash starting at 7:30-8 tonight... i probably won't be there before then... nes noob, sowwy, i wasn't sure if we were smashing tonight til i finally made a decision :x

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
you're an idiot.

That's what my girlfriend tells me, but I must be doing something right to have kept her for a year and a half now. Especially since I'm not lucky enough to have similar gaming intrests with her.

-Chad-

Slackerator
Sounds like how I used to fight a decent Fox in Melee. That's what it felt like, anyway. :(

EDIT: I AM NOMINATED FOR AWESOME TIER

EDIT EDIT: I like that term. I might start calling Wario's Bite "the Nom-inator."
But when you caught a Fox in melee, you could severely punish him most of the time because of his fastfallerness. >_> and we all know Bowser isn't a good match vs Fox...you could **** a decent Fox with DK though.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
hey guys soon there will be lots of videos up of nes noob embarassing me and shai hulud in melee.

once again I failed to play mookie rah because he lamed out and went to sleep at like 11 wtf

edit: something about metaknight
edit2: lmfao @ too good at brawl to play metaknight, i know that was a page ago but that was hilarious

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
Was given to fanciful notions about his ability to manipulate the visual drama of his own genitalia

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
hey guys soon there will be lots of videos up of nes noob embarassing me and shai hulud in melee.

once again I failed to play mookie rah because he lamed out and went to sleep at like 11 wtf

edit: something about metaknight
edit2: lmfao @ too good at brawl to play metaknight, i know that was a page ago but that was hilarious
I'm also too good at counterstrike to use the Magnum, and too good at cooking to use a stove.

So many things that are beneath me....

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
pacific west people started an awesome thread with smash haiku. here is one

CPU got first
EVO says he won with skill
I beg to differ.
and here is a funny limerick

There once was a game called Brawl
It was looked forward to by all
But then it came out
And I scream and I shout
Cause for no ****ing reason, I fall
lmfao

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
toss me a PM duchock with your number, maybe we can get something set up.

And janitor...we already agreed on brawl :p

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
i like 64 i just hate the n64 controller. If i could use the x-box controller I'd be decent at 64

The N64 controller is one of the worst controllers ever. The only thing that could compare was the Dreamcast controller or maybe the gigantic old Xbox controller. Still though, I give it respect because it got everything started with good joysticks.

I never got how you were supposed to hold that thing though, I almost never held the center handle, reached over from the left to work the joystick and thumb. That controller had to be devasting for people with small hands.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
I think I finally found a counterpick level in Brawl that plays to my character's strengths. Rainbow Cruise is all right, but I'm just mean with my new level.

Top Bottom