• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Poet's ICs could probably be as good as Void's if he would just play a little, but he's too convinced Brawl is broken and there's no reason to play it. I even turned tripping off for him and he still *****es.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I'm coming to the Birmingham tournament this weekend with at least two other people; maybe more.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
hey moogle, do you play that one game with

this chick in it? Cause i saw your name pop up on one of my youtube subscriptions.

That'd be kool if you played gears.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
:-D May is so amazing.
But i've come to the conclusion that nobody likes may players.

That's what i tell people who ask me about playing may. "First rule of playing may is you have to have high self esteem, cause everybody hates you" :(

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
:-D May is so amazing.
But i've come to the conclusion that nobody likes may players.

That's what i tell people who ask me about playing may. "First rule of playing may is you have to have high self esteem, cause everybody hates you" :(
Chad was complaining about you and some GG character last time I was at his house, that must be May.

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
I'm coming to the Birmingham tournament this weekend with at least two other people; maybe more.
GANBATTE REFU-CHAN

But srsly, I will not be going. I don't think many of us are, actually. With school and johns and what-haves.

Edit: And for me, it's bridget or bust (no pun intended).

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
Aw, I'm not coming to the tourney this weekend.

Reflex, we are destined to never be able to play brawl together.

Majist

Smash Journeyman
i'm sitting in a 3-hour class right now. It's a management class, but it's more boring than any Economics class i've ever attended. ECONOMICS, for christ's sake!!!!

Chad, i really want to play Starcraft in class right now. That would be epic.

Majist

Smash Journeyman
Here. These should help, Majist.

http://www.freerice.com/
http://play.typeracer.com/

The latter could possibly be interpreted by non-screen watchers as note taking.
haha that was fun. this is why i love you guys.

i suck at typing. i got like 44 wpm. that's pathetic! i can type way faster if I'm coming up with the words myself. :/

i walked out of the class early. i couldn't take it anymore.

lajackson07

Smash Apprentice
I called all these people on Smashboards out and I find out that I can't attend the tournament this weekend. People have to work and with the start of the new school year, got to get that money. Disappointed.... Been looking forward to it since the last one. Guess I'll try again next month. Maybe the GameBox tournament but even that is on the other side of 459, near Oak Mountain.... A land far, far away.

i'm sitting in a 3-hour class right now. It's a management class, but it's more boring than any Economics class i've ever attended. ECONOMICS, for christ's sake!!!!

Chad, i really want to play Starcraft in class right now. That would be epic.
I know how you feel. Tuesdays and Thursdays, I have classes from 9 in the morning to 2 in the afternoon. Six hours straight. Get out and play video games the rest of the day. Destined to fail.....

Sensai

Smash Master
LOL @ Munkus' comic. ****in' hilarious.

It's been a long while since I've done that Type Racer game...I think I usually averaged around ~105 WPM, with my cap being at around 140.

I can't play now, as it's getting close to 3.30 in the morning. I have to finish packing, sleep, wake up at 7, load things in car, then drive for 2 and a half hours...

****. Tomorrow's going to be a long day.

Majist

Smash Journeyman
^^BAH!! you'll be fine. well.... i'm sure you're doing fine now! :D

i average 3 hours of sleep a night now cuz i keep hangin out with people or talking on the phone, then i get up at 3:20am. So i was getting up for work when you posted, lol.

i love my job.

Edited!! might we have a little smash tonight, moogle? I'm going to Missouri tomorrow and won't be back until Friday, so I won't be able to come on Thursday. Plus i miss you:(

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
i wont be particpating in the tourney but i will try to come by after six for friendlies if anyone is still there.

I play May in GG too, except i'm terrible at that game, worse than smash. I also play testament.

who'se all going to tipped off 3

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
Wait, people use AIM?

Whoa

Also Janitor, there is an opening at my house down here for one person. Cheapest room you'll find on campus, the catch is that you have to actively partake in the church services and activities that go on here. You've been to my place, you've seen my room. I heard you were driving to school from B'ham each day and well...that kinda takes the pale, duder.

Let me know if you're interested, I'll set a meeting up for ya with the pastor.

PS

READ ACHEWOOD YOU KNUCKLECHUCKS

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
i only drive two days a week so its not terrible
no thanks @ church and church related people and things, i probably working during those activities anyways

Top Bottom