• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

aish's edmonton brawl monthlies - over

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
If you still want my help, then great. ^.^ Will I need to bring my own laptop, or will you have aish's? It's not a problem if I need to bring mine. I figured if she's still there for doubles, she'd have all the registration information ready to go.

:005:
lol sure xD

I don't even know how to work whatever program she uses and whatnot, and I don't wanna waste my time learning it.......
I just agreed to beat people up when necessary really, not take control of everything xD

Even though I could D:<

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I've played around with it for a while. I think I could handle it. ^.^

Cool, I can handle the cash I guess. Or something

Maybe I'll be able to snag some lunch money while I'm at it D:<
(Yeah, I've decided to be the tourney bully)

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
[/COLOR]
Cool, I can handle the cash I guess. Or something

Maybe I'll be able to snag some lunch money while I'm at it D:<
(Yeah, I've decided to be the tourney bully)
Yeah, and when we take registration, you can take people's money, and I can enter them in to the program.

And if you steal money for lunch, you should buy me something while you're at it. >=3

Also, lol @ Edmonton spamming up Tournament Listings.

aish

Smash Journeyman
lol so much people don't even pre reg anymore cause I know them and i wouldn't charge them and it ends up being like over 20 anyway, and sometimes some random people that show up which adds to the 20+...maybe some of those animethon people might show up? D8

And yeah I'll be bringing over my laptop so you be using mine, it has the events set up on it, not the pre regs though cause i kinda memorized people. I be coming back to pick it up hopefulyyy before its over haha, think i should make it. also someone needs to record the finals onto their wii and will need to send replays to me 8D if they are wanted to be uploaded

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Darren, you're definitely not getting your cologne >_>.
D:<

I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!

[/COLOR]

Yeah, and when we take registration, you can take people's money, and I can enter them in to the program.

And if you steal money for lunch, you should buy me something while you're at it. >=3

Also, lol @ Edmonton spamming up Tournament Listings.

Perfect :)

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Lol Darren is co-hosting a tournament he didn't even start, so now he thinks he should have smash director status again. LOL! :p

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Lol Darren is co-hosting a tournament he didn't even start, so now he thinks he should have smash director status again. LOL! :p
Hell yeah D:<

But really, I just wanted blue again. They actually accepted my gay online tourney and gave me the blue name xD

Limeee

Smash Champion
at least i'm finally decided on two mains: snake and GnW. i was ******* around with diddy for a while but he's super annoying to play against and i will only pull him out against a nub

aish

Smash Journeyman
So because of recent booms of events i'm gunna grab Sept 26 for the september monthly(thats the atleast expected date, i don't see it changing though with edmonton gamers having the 19th I don't want to make it earlier than that), also should get 1 more setup, darn yoshara's wedding =[

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
*If the game ends with a suicide move (Ganondorf's side-b, Bowser's side-b, Kirby and Dedede's Swallow) and the game calls it a tie, the player who initiated the move is declared the winner.
This rule shouldn't be allowed except for the exception of Bowser.

aish

Smash Journeyman
lol mike!!! you were the one that put that there!!! changed it to sbr rule but only talks about bowser's move not ganon's, need something for ganon's suicide move with you don't want what happened at adat2 to happen again. currently updating that rule

edit;its fixed i guess now

PS. The doors open at 11am now instead of 10am

Vitality

Smash Ace
lol mike!!! you were the one that put that there!!! changed it to sbr rule but only talks about bowser's move not ganon's, need something for ganon's suicide move with you don't want what happened at adat2 to happen again. currently updating that rule

edit;its fixed i guess now

PS. The doors open at 11am now instead of 10am
Bleh was hoping to get the most of practicing before. I don't own a wii LOL

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
OMG JIM! HEBE TIEN<33333

My sig is Hebe as well. We share similar tastes my friend.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Oh ****, don't forget my cologne whoever is bringing it.
I like that stuff xD

Salamander

Smash Rookie
Hey, this is Jared, Jake's friend. I'm going to be coming tommorrow (I'm driving Jake there), though I'm not exactly the best brawler ever, and I skulk around boards rather then post in them it should be fun. So ya... coming, though i need a partner for doubles, as i was told in no uncertain terms that Jake already has one that is better then me ::laugh:

Rawr first post

<--- (Mockery of Jakes Charmeleon)

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Somebody pair with him please. He's not bad, and I feel guilty for leaving him withought a partner. D=

By the way, there is nothing original about mocking my Charmeleon. People have done it time and time again, but that won't stop him. Not now, not ever. =3

:005: for life.

Top Bottom