• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ageold Theatre - Video Thread (Dying...)

Neb

Smash Lord
Egh. I'll edit it later, I have practice, and its taking up a lot of my free time.
Sorry guys, :/. I'm off friday so I'll get it done then.

You like the old one better, Esc?
:(

cutter

Smash Champion
No that wasn't me. The only thing that G&W was similar to with me was I play black G&W as well. lol

And Sonic has bad priority because he doesn't extend his hitboxes out that much and when he does... he also extends out his hurtbox.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Wow I have a lot of really old videos in here :/. Are these being updated at all?

Also, holy crap OBM vids LOL.

Neb

Smash Lord
I'm still catching up, but'll add these in tomorrow.
I'm not so happy about the layout either, so that should also be tweaked.

And, I don't plan on having a huge library this time around, it requires to much care and is much too sloppy the more it grows. I think people want to see the latest videos of certain players, rather than old ones.

Legan

Smash Lord

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Your Link is good. The G&W played like crap doing dumb things like spotdodging and not shielding enough lol.

That G&W made like a billion dumb spacing mistakes on top of that.

Those matches won't convince me Link only loses by 6/4.

Legan

Smash Lord
Ok ask Needle of Juntah his opinion on the matchup. Im pretty sure hell tell you that link is not in the least an easy matchup.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Yeah, it's not "easy" I guess. Link can punish some normally safe stuff that G&W has.

However, with proper spacing, that guy should have been surviving like 3x longer. And with proper edgeguarding Link should be lasting half as long.

Also, that guy most of the time was very bad about juggling. G&W is very good at juggling Link.

Legan

Smash Lord
Ill just MM Noj next and get the set recorded so we can really get this settled. What you say does make sense but well need to just see the matchup with the chars at their top form to know for sure.

cutter

Smash Champion
Wow that Marth player really did not have a clue at all.

Sorry Phloat; not trying to discredit you or anything but it's the truth. Good thing is, you dominated him like you should have :)

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
I was wondering if I could get some tips. This is the only recent video I've got; it's from last weekend.

FakeGeorge vs 8 (DDD)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFFt75ZIEGc&feature=channel 1-2 of 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4tLGvqCWSE&feature=channel 3 of 3

One obvious mistake is me getting hit by his Fsmash. After this set, I don't think it'll happen again, at least in the way that it did here.

I'd really like to know when I should have done something else and when I did the right thing.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Top Bottom