• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ageold Theatre - Video Thread (Dying...)

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Send replays to me lol?

If I'm not lazy I'll add your Wii code and Brawl code and I'll help.

cutter

Smash Champion
Ya, I'll try to get to that tomorrow.

I'm playing a good friend of mine that plays a pretty decent Snake tomorrow, so we'll get some matches in and hopefully I'll send 'em to you. I'll also send the double Uair kill so Neb can put that in his Uair guide. :)

wul

Smash Cadet
If you want a good laugh, read any of the youtube comments. In response to Hylian's first match with Kal's Marth, someone asks Kal, "how do you do for jump so high?" referring to G&W's Uair...

Neb

Smash Lord
New Releases!
+Added Chicken to the Actor's Roster
+Added Boss to the Actor's Roster
+Input NoJ's New Clips
+Added New Highlight Video
+Input Love's New Clips
+Input Chicken's New Clip
+Input Boss's Clips

Ruuku

Smash Lord
If you want to record and you have a computer, I recommend getting a Gamebridge.

Edit: other than links 1 and 3, all of Boss' links a wrong.

cutter

Smash Champion
Alright guys, I need your help.

I'm looking to get a capture card so I can show off my G&W to you guys soon. What do you guys recommend for a capture card? I've been scanning prices on ebay and the buy it now offers are pretty reasonable. Any brands that you guys like/hate? I'm on a budget (no more than ~$70) so I don't want to break the bank completely. Suggestions would be awesome.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
Instead of a capture card I got a Gamebridge a few years back. If I remember well, I bought it from an Ebay store. It still works perfectly today.

cutter

Smash Champion
What's the difference between Gamebridge and a capture card? Is it quality? Capture cards go for ~$25 + shipping on average on ebay for buy it now while gamebridge is a lot more expensive at ~$65 + shipping.

Neb

Smash Lord
Video Posting Format [Read Before Posting!]
Format:
vs. Opponent (Character) [Date]| Level
Video Link

That's all I ask, its not much, :(.

Voxx

Smash Apprentice
Dam slik, the first link is broken but my god the 2nd part is great. Haha you really got into snakes head yo, unless he was a crappy snake. You did really nice strings.

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
Video Posting Format [Read Before Posting!]
Format:
vs. Opponent (Character) [Date]| Level
Video Link

That's all I ask, its not much, :(.
lol my bad. like i posted earlier its a crew battle. Both dates July 29, 2008. so first link is Demn(Falco) vs Shinku(ICs). My part starts at 2:16. SlikVik(G&W) vs shinku(IC) followed by SlikVik(G&W) vs M&L(DDD)

second link is 1st Match Slikvik(G&W) vs Big Ace(Snake)
2nd Match Lobos(TL) vs Big Ace(Snake)
3rd Match Lobos(TL) vs Yoh(Zelda)

Dam slik, the first link is broken but my god the 2nd part is great. Haha you really got into snakes head yo, unless he was a crappy snake. You did really nice strings.
thanks man. i had momentum from the other matches. 1st link works now btw

Voxx

Smash Apprentice
That DDD' really sucked yo, he had bad spacing and not enough SideB's involved. I saw no chain grabs either. The IC was good though, he really messed up that Falco. Great Vids :] Keep it up, and record some singles.

Voxx

Smash Apprentice
Eh, i still dont think he was that good. Well he was nothing compared to actually watching Aero(SamusT) play live.

cutter

Smash Champion
Yeah but G&W has a pretty nice advantage over DDD matchup-wise.

Well guys, I got an EasyCap and all the cable equipment for under $40. Once the EasyCap comes in the mail via Ebay it won't be long till you start seeing my G&W :)

cutter

Smash Champion
Gamebridge exploded in price though over the last couple of months or so :(

I see you changed you avatar again Neb. lol I just changed mine and I saw yours was changed as well. Your sig is also nothing short of amazing and full of win.

Neb

Smash Lord
Gamebridge exploded in price though over the last couple of months or so :(

I see you changed you avatar again Neb. lol I just changed mine and I saw yours was changed as well. Your sig is also nothing short of amazing and full of win.
Heheh, thank you. I felt like changing it, not a big fan of the color green.

Neb

Smash Lord
New Releases!
+Added Slikvic to the Roster
+Uploaded requested NoJ Vid
+Added Hylian overkill to the Highlight Section
+Added Judgment lulz to Highlight Section by J0™
+Added New Cosmo Vids

Neb

Smash Lord
New funky retro look. I thought it fitting since G&W wasn't born in the 30's, he was birthed in the 80's. lol, hope you like.

And guys, I see you posting personal threads for your videos, could you post under them whether or not you want me to add them to the video thread? S'it, ty.

Top Bottom