• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AFTER platinum...

c0nd0r

Smash Apprentice
I think they are starting to run out of good names for Gen V!

Any good ones?

How 'bout marble and onyx?

urdailywater

Smash Hero
I want a GSC remake first. It wouldn't help all those who catch 'em all, but c'mon. GSC was the best evar. And it'll fill nastalgia.

And this isn't allowed, is it? Since it's a "Possible game" subject...
Bleh.

c0nd0r

Smash Apprentice
I want a GSC remake first. It wouldn't help all those who catch 'em all, but c'mon. GSC was the best evar. And it'll fill nastalgia.

And this isn't allowed, is it? Since it's a "Possible game" subject...
Bleh.
Me too, I'd played red + blue, but Crystal was the first I ever actually owned...
Red gyarados and 16 gyms FTW
How bout goldsun and silvermoon?

rhan

Smash Hero
This.

Actually I would like a game that mashed all the games together. Like how on G/S/C you could travel to Kanto and collect badges there. They should have it where we could travel to every region(Excluding Orre + Pokemon Ranger Series). That's one of the main reasons why G/S/C/ series was my fave. Just reliving old memories and seeing the change in time.

urdailywater

Smash Hero
Pokemon Trozei 2! For the love of god, they've already made sequels to the inferior Dungeon and Ranger series! MOAR SOL!!!
Dungeon? Inferior? Boo :(

Puzzle League will always be better than Trozei. :D

But Dungeon is the just the god of Spinoffs imo.

Next to snap.

Edit: Speaking of Mystery Dungeon, the third one was announced by CoroCoro says Bulbapedia. Can't wait.

I just like the storyline @ Firust.
The gameplay was repetitive but kind of strategical (not really). It just kept me lasting a long time.
I almost cried at the end of the 2nd. =/

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
But Dungeon is the just the god of Spinoffs imo.
Dungeon was so boring and repetitive that it has become the only game, to this day, that I have sold back to the store.

God? I hardly think so.

Also, is this thread really necessary? Doesn't this fall into the category of Fifth Gen, which we already have a thread for?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
A GSC remake would be amazing, they were definitely the best with 16 badges and revisiting Kanto. Shining Gold and Sterling Silver versions!

_umbra_

Smash Champion
I would love a gsc remake, but I would be content with anything that isn't like D/P at this point.

c0nd0r

Smash Apprentice
Onyx and Amethyst? White and Black.
amethyst is purple....
Onyx is black though?

How bout Incorporating the fifth gen into a GSC remake? Since the original had two regions, maybe you could beat jhoto and travel to the new area with waterfall or another HM?

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
Dungeon was fun! but only because of Gardevoir! <3

Dnno what they'll have for the fifth, but they should give Gardevoir a special flame attack and something better then HP ice.

urdailywater

Smash Hero
Pokémon DuskGold Version and Pokémon DawnSilver Version are the best names out of all of 'em.
..Something rubs me wrong about "Onyx".

Also:
Dungeon was fun! but only because of Gardevoir! <3
<3 Gardevoir.

They're supposed to come out with a 3rd one. It'd be hard to choose between getting the 3rd one or a GSC remake imo. Nastalgia or the new..

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Gardevoir obsesion?

I love cyndaquil and totodile, so I to want them to male a 3rd mystery dungeon

zrky

Smash Lol'd
it's kinda like an adventure puzzle game, the best part about the game is the story, the stories are just amazing. The battles are also more in real time than completely turn-based.

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
The battles are a mix of RTS and Turn based RTS, the battle between pokemon is sorta like Sonic Chronicles (Speed dictates how many moves you can make a turn.), while it uses positioning and collision boxes like an RTS, and you mvoe around like an RTS.

The battles and the game itself are meh, actually kinda hard, while the story is GREAT.

And Zrky, you JUST caught on to how much I love Gardevoir? Where have you been for the past few months?

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Crap, I want my totodile and cyndaquil, I can have piplup instead but cynda is a must in dungeon.
Chaos, I knew your obssesuon, but you really know it when you want a shiny plush.

urdailywater

Smash Hero
All I need is Piplup and Torchic in the next one and things are fine for me.

Just hope that in the 3rd one Nintendo keeps the difficulty around that of the second one.
The first one was not really hard, but had mind dumbingly boring grinds.
The second one wasn't like that. If you had to grind it all, it was only about maybe 2 dungeon go throughs, and you could basically keep up with the story for a long time and that's it. That's why the 2nd one was better imo.

..and because of the awesome plot twist.

UncleSam

Smash Master
Actually I would like a game that mashed all the games together. Like how on G/S/C you could travel to Kanto and collect badges there. They should have it where we could travel to every region(Excluding Orre + Pokemon Ranger Series). That's one of the main reasons why G/S/C/ series was my fave. Just reliving old memories and seeing the change in time.
Best Idea Ever

Lovely

Smash Lord
After playing Platnum, I got into Pokemon again, they should make another 3-D Pokemon game, it is wierd that the Japanese and the US Battle Revolution plays differently for some reason, gameplay battle wise and such.

Wiimote

Smash Cadet
Pokémon Garnet and Opal, with Pokémon Topaz being the late 3rd game.

You don't have to use gems, though. Be creative. What about something like Pokémon Granite and Aluminum?

UncleSam

Smash Master
Forget the name, what are you going to use as pokemon? the pokemon team have based a pokemon on practically everything so how will they think up 100+ new pokemon for the 5th gen? If they do tho, I'll be surprised, and with money in hand buy a copy, you cant escape the pokemon world once it's sucked you in.

urdailywater

Smash Hero
I'll just go ahead and Support the idea of mashing all the 4 regions together in one game. a 5th gen would just be too much. The Competitives get more work to organize the pokemon, adjust to new moves. ect... ect... ect... An all Region game would be perfect.
Yah and it gives Nintendo workers (in that department) more work since they're required to beat the game completely. Lol.

And if I do ever work there, I don't want to have to deal with catching 550 Pokemon. ><

AquaTech

We hit the potjack
Pokemon next generations:

Sun and Moon
Marble and Mahogany
Sink and Swim
Coke and Pepsi
Titanic and Hindenburg
Black and White
These Pants Are Comfy and These Pants Are Not Comfy

UncleSam

Smash Master
Pokemon next generations:

Sun and Moon
Marble and Mahogany
Sink and Swim
Coke and Pepsi
Titanic and Hindenburg
Black and White
These Pants Are Comfy and These Pants Are Not Comfy
and all the pokemon's names will be based on coke and pepsi products

AquaTech

We hit the potjack
And with every bottle of Coke or Pepsi you buy, the bottom of the cap has a code you can put into the game! Gives you items from repels, up to rare candies!

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
This.

I wouldn't mind seeing an actual handheld RPG set in Orre, it seems like a good region, it's just the fact that you travel most of it by that hover car thing.
Of course, they'd have to add gyms, and maybe cut back on the amount of desert, but I think it could work.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I wouldn't mind seeing an actual handheld RPG set in Orre, it seems like a good region, it's just the fact that you travel most of it by that hover car thing.
Of course, they'd have to add gyms, and maybe cut back on the amount of desert, but I think it could work.
Yeah, this is an interesting concept. Maybe instead of reducing the desert, though, they could capitalize on that. In all of the games, it's all grassy and green with small specks of whatever other region -- rocky, small area of desert in R/S/E, seaside, snowy, etc. Instead, if they had a largely desert-like overworld, they could make things more interesting. They'd need a sort of plot point to make it more like the traditional handheld games -- something that causes Gym Leaders to come in, or make a spin-off real adventure on the handhelds for once and have it have a different adventuring method.

Top Bottom