• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Adventure Time Mafia | Game Over: Aren't You Cold...?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Well done, Gorf.
That's frog backwards btw.

@Nabe: you have made a fair number of posts, but aside from the fact that they were all in different colors, I can remember nothing at all from them without rereading. Is this because I have a terrible memory, or are your posts just being uncharacteristically... noncommital, is maybe the word I'm looking for?
Keep in mind that I can remember stuff from everyone else that's posted, whether they were scummy or townie.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Usually you aren't this....vicious/trying to be more intimidating. It's not the Sang I'm used to you at all.

Give me a read on Raz/KB/Asdioh.
Not trying to be vicious or intimidating. It doesn't work well for me. I just get... irked very easily and cannot hide it well. Anyways, Raziek I like. I'm not exactly caring for KB at the moment but we'll see how that turns out later... once they get off of talking about the same 2 things. Asdioh I'm still wary about but I'd have to say that I'm grudginly beginning to like him.

'Am I the only one that feels this as a backpedal on her read, considering the vast amount of discontent with her read?'
Where was there a vast amount of discontent with my read? I remember maybe 1 person not liking it. Other than that, I'm still waiting for bard to voice his own opinions.

...it was apparent to Gorf that the Sang Warrior was after Asdioh, for reasoning almost solely dependant upon Asdioh's "suspicion" toward the Sang Warrior.
This wasn't toward his "suspicion" of me. He said that Raz and you must be town because of your green text, so I was wonderring if that would be a good reason to call somebody scum if they had white text.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Fiction, would you like to do something more than just voice your dicontent with the fact that I am still in the game? Has nothing else happened that you wish to examine? What do you think of Kosha? Do you find it suspicious that Kantrip has backed off of Vlade considering everyone else has as well?

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
Child, child.

Let us lynch you now, and look at other relations & question people later. No need to rush when we have many day phases, after all.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Fiction, regardless of whether you have Sang as scum, you should answer her questions.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Not trying to be vicious or intimidating. It doesn't work well for me. I just get... irked very easily and cannot hide it well. Anyways, Raziek I like. I'm not exactly caring for KB at the moment but we'll see how that turns out later... once they get off of talking about the same 2 things. Asdioh I'm still wary about but I'd have to say that I'm grudginly beginning to like him.
:|

why exactly do you like raziek? so far, raziek is easily null at best or only slightly town in comparison to RF/gorf. also, how do you feel about kantrip?

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Gorf wondered if the Sang Warrior was serious. After all, it seemed apparent to him that no townsperson would take that quote from Asdioh seriously. 'The only explanation,' Gorf figured, 'is that she's maliciously trying to keep her stance and reason for discontent.

As Gorf continued reading, he noticed the most recent post by J and wanted to give him a fair warning.
"For the sake of all humanity, J," Gorf pleaded, "DON'T allow personal relations to supercede the relations you may have in game! The Sang Warrior is of pure evil! I only say this due to your history of feeling rude lynch the one they call Tandora. You can change your ways J!"

Gorf concluded that posting in this game on a blackberry was gruesome.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Hey BarDulL, now that someone has voiced suspicion of a connection case (you), it no longer holds any water. If we were scummates we could just change something now.

So basically you have no case.
Seven shades of gross. Defensive post with little cause; uses "If we were scummates" language; improper logic ("We could change our future actions, therefore your previous observations are invalid": huh?). Shoulder-brush tone to match that logic, coupled with a lack of response to other votes and suspicion in your direction.

What is your read on Bard? Did I miss a vote somewhere?

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
@Nabe: you have made a fair number of posts, but aside from the fact that they were all in different colors, I can remember nothing at all from them without rereading. Is this because I have a terrible memory, or are your posts just being uncharacteristically... noncommital, is maybe the word I'm looking for?
Keep in mind that I can remember stuff from everyone else that's posted, whether they were scummy or townie.
"The game's been open for less than 24 hours, you should comment on how Overswarm hasn't done anything yet."
This is going to be a fun game.
Essentially what you said here. I made six posts, mainly comments on RVS, in a 24 hour span. Since then, a lot more has gone down. So it makes quite a bit of sense that someone wouldn't recall anything notable from me.

On a different but related note, I'm only marginally offended that you've forgotten me.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
@Mod: My vote isn't on Sang, it's on J.

Duly noted. I think "Scumbag J" translated to Sangfroid for me while I was tallying everything because of the capital S and the subconscious connection I make between J and Sang.
What I'm saying is my mistake is clearly your fault.

Votecount
Kantrip [4]: Asdioh, Vlade, Gorf, Bardull
SangfroidWarrior [3]: J, Radical Fiction, Gorf
Raziek [1]: Kosha Boy
Radical Fiction [1]: Raziek
J [1]: Nabe
Vlade [0]:
Overswarm [0]:
Bardull [0]:
Asdioh [0]:
Nabe [0]:
Gorf [0]:
Kosha Boy (John2k4/Inferno3044) [0]:

Not Voting: Overswarm, SangfroidWarrior, Kantrip

With 12 alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Ryker, you scum?

Vote: Radical fiction

:phone:
Nice chainsaw. Why so quick to defend RykerSwiss?

Textbook OMGUS.

If I hadn't already pinned scumRyker I'd be voting you.

FoS: J
Here we go. Initially, right off the bat, Raziek made three accusations.

"Ryker is scum for reasons I'm not sharing."
"Kosha Boy is defending RykerSwiss with a chainsaw defense."
"J is scum for using textbook OMGUS but scumRyker is already pinned."

Someone is going to have to tell me how I was "halting", "slowing", "putting a damper on", or doing ANYTHING negative to these accusations by pointing out that they were RVS. Did I say they were useless? No. Did I tell Raziek to stop it? No. Did I make them unable to carry on as they were? No.

Gorf eyed the two quotes from Raziek and burst into a fit of laughter

":lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:"

Composing himself, he started to inquire upon said posts.

"Now that that's out of the way, any form of explanation for the former quote would be appreciated. I, myself, must be slacking, because I've yet to accumulate a scumspect. But I WILL ask, as well, what heeds your OMGUS suspicion upon J as well as the previous request."

Gorf wondered if this new style of communication would suit him fairly in a mafia game. He decided to give it a try.
This post made it clear as day to me that Gorf did not understand what Raziek was doing. If anything, GORF was going to put a damper on Raziek's pressure game. He almost destroyed Raziek's RVS pressure by asking for an explanation. I asked Gorf what he HONESTLY expected to get as an explanation for the first post (the first post being the one that "pinned scumRyker". So, I logically went through and showed Gorf what Raziek was doing with the first accusation. "If there are no points against Ryker, and you and I both know there's no way he can be this confident, then NATURALLY..." Gorf ALSO asked for Raziek to explain the OTHER TWO suspicions. Right here, Gorf almost put a HUGE damper on Raziek's game. Then I try to show Gorf what Raziek was doing, and suddenly I'm the one bringing Raz's game to a halt. I was kind of salty about that, and already I'm off to a shaky start in this game as a result of this misconstruing of intentions.

Anyways, the reason I chose the scumRyker accusation to point out as having no base is because it was the least likely of the three accusations to give Raziek anything to work with. I was already fairly certain Radical Fiction would either ignore it altogether or say something that we could never use anyways. It's not like Raziek could expect that slot to slip based off of an accusation like that. This already makes me question his true motives in RVS. Did he really want to put some pressure onto the right slots, or did he just want to appear to be doing so? The second and third accusations seemed at least plausible to get a lead off of, so that is why I used the first accusation: The one that I knew would yield us nothing.

If Raziek honestly thinks what he would/could have gotten out of Radical Fiction would have been more helpful than the Kantrip VS Gorf that arose instead, then I do apologize. I don't think that's the case, however. The Kantrip VS Gorf turned into Kantrip VS The World, and now I am certain there is information to be gleaned.

As Gorf awakened from his rest, he noticed that the Fiction had also decided to voice his thought in a similar manner as himself. This almost made him revert to a juvenial cry for laughter, but some things are better left for others. So Gorf left his attention toward other things, like responding to yet another retort from Kantrip.

It seemed off to Gorf, the fact that a TOWNIE would like to deem one's pressure on another player RVS, especially when both players in question are on a relatively higher calibur of play then said TOWNIE. But neigh, Gorf felt no need to voice this feeling of discontent, until he read the following excerpt from dear ol' Kantrip.
So, I would like you to explain to me what Raziek was trying to accomplish, and how I "put a damper on it". In your own point of view. I'll get to the rest after I see from what angle you are approaching this.[/QUOTE]

"You see, I don't particularly care what Raz was trying to accomplish," Gorf started. "It's not in my place to deem one's play worthy of stopping, especially at a time like the beginning of a game. And either way, I did question this quite brash behaviour, and when I was told that it was on genuine feelings, I realized that it was not in my place to intervene any further against Raziek's interactions.[/QUOTE]

Bull**** bull**** bull****. I have to stop this here because you are blatantly lying. You asked Raziek to explain ALL THREE of his accusations. You CLEARLY cared about what Raz was trying to accomplish, otherwise you wouldn't have asked. Well, unless you're admitting to asking questions without caring about the response, in which case you'd be scum. Now you see, that's the thing, you keep portraying this as if I was stopping Raziek's game, when this is just not the case. YOU, if anyone, were about to stop Raziek's game. I tried to explain to you what he was doing without stopping him from doing it by pointing out the baselessness of the accusation that wouldn't give us any information. To get that turned around on me and be told that I was the one putting a damper on his game really pisses me off, especially when you're going to lie about what you did later.

"Now, I am curious, however," Gorf continued, "Why you felt the need to point out it's lack of ground or use or weight, or whatever you folks are calling it nowadays. Raziek and the Fiction have every right to quarrel upon eachother that you and I do. And I'm finding it quite strange that you're completely okay with stopping that exchange from having any worth... Tell me why I feel like that, dear ol' Kantrip."

Kantrip didn't realize, but this was his last chance to stop being so scummy and realize that his previous actions did not help town in any way.[/QUOTE]

I pointed it out because it should have been obvious. It's something I would have left well alone had SOMEONE not called it into question. The difference between the quarrell Raziek and RF would have had and the one we had is that the former would have been built upon a baseless argument. Radical Fiction is not dumb, and would have EASILY known it was a baseless argument. I mean, come on, what do you ****ing expect? Raziek said he pinned scum in the FIRST POST OF THE GAME. Our conversation, on the other hand, was actually legitimate. Nothing about it was baseless, except perhaps your arguments that I was putting a damper on Raziek's game, but I feel I've covered that sufficiently.

Honestly, it worries me that you ever believed for a second that the Raziek VS Rad Fic (if it even happened, which I doubt) could have had any worth. Worries me to the point of suspecting you.

7. Kantrip - As I said in Britches, you're not as good as think you are. Don't get cocky. D1 and D2 you can default to our reads - but after that you have to stand solo. Opinion?
You don't know how good I think I am, Swiss. For all you know I put on a grand persona of arrogance when I really doubt myself every step of the way and constantly second-guess my abilities. Why do you think I bring up every damn possibility as a certainty? Why do you think I always become abrasive and defensive? I doubt myself, Swiss. My self esteem and confidence in my abilities in this game are low, Swiss. But I know you need these things to be any good, so I try to act like I have them. Maybe one day I truly will, but please don't make assumptions. I think I should still qualify for newbie games. Does that make me worse than I think I am? I really hope not.

As to your actual question, I'm not sure what you're meaning by "standing solo", and why that can't be done along with defaulting to reads. Could you clarify please?

This narration/3rd person crap makes things ... interesting to read.

Why in the world would a PR claim D1?

With that...I'd say Cop, but only if they had guilty & were 100% sure they were sane or something. Otherwise all my thoughts say that PR claim D1 would be a terrible idea.

As for townies, I'm getting some town vibe from Kantrip right now.
I, too, would like an explanation to your town read on me. Stop ignoring people asking you for this, it's making you look scummy.

I am yet to see any form of rebuttal from Kantrip against my vote on him, nor do I see any significant pressure on myself or other players. His last two posts were rather lacking in these aspects, and if he were town he'd have refuted arguments people have made in that time he had to post:
Calm down bro, the last few days have been the peak of the holidays and I haven't had time to say much. I'm covering everything in this post, I'm pretty sure, but seriously you need to slow down.

I can't help but think it is a filler question without any genuine curiosity. I see it as an attempt to 'blend in' with no real pro-town motives.
You're tunneling. You're holding onto your scum read on me and using that as a default for my motives before you even think about things. I legitimately wanted to know what BarDulL was saying by me being scum through interactions with you. Try thinking about intent from both sides instead of tunneling.

"Bullying is like playing an instrument," Gorf interjected. "It should only be done in public if you don't suck at it."
I did not mean to bully. I suppose it was just that vicious cycle thing. I get abrasive and defensive when I am being attacked, and it transfers to others, and it transfers, etc.

Seven shades of gross. Defensive post with little cause; uses "If we were scummates" language; improper logic ("We could change our future actions, therefore your previous observations are invalid": huh?). Shoulder-brush tone to match that logic, coupled with a lack of response to other votes and suspicion in your direction.
Defensive post. This is true.

Uses "If we were scummates" language. Yes it does. Like self-meta, this should be taken with a grain of salt but it is not a scummy thing to bring up. What he did is like pointing out your own pressure before it's responded to. "Yeah this is just pressure". Well obviously they know it's pressure now so they can disregard it. Same thing with this, now that Bardull said he's watching my interactions with Vlade, we could respond accordingly if we were scummates. That's all I was saying.

I did not say changing our future actions would negate the past ones. I was saying now that Bardull pointed out he was watching the connection case, he may as well just post what he found now. Same analogy with the pressure vote. You can point out what you got initially from the pressure vote, but as soon as you reveal it was one, you won't be able to get anything NEW.

Shoulder-brush tone? This sounds like it fits in with the first point. It is true, though.

Lack of responses to other things? Yeah, I didn't have much time and Bardull's particular post was recent and bothering me. I suppose you can say this is legitimate, but it's really not due to the holiday season being a good excuse.

So, only four shades rather than seven. Two aren't really shades of gross, one is due to the holiday season, and one is legitimate. I am getting defensive. This is a null tell for me, in my opinion. It's a bad habit I need to break, like J's habit of AtE or Soup's habit of modkills/replacing.

Awkward Moments? No pressure, no defensiveness. Scum.
Majora's Mask? Got pressured early, got defensive. Town.
Housepets? Got pressured early, got defensive. Town.
Britches and Hose? Got pressured early, got defensive. Town.
UTrick'd? Got pressured early, got defensive. Town.
Adventure Time? Got pressured early, got defensive. Town.

I am saying now that this is self-meta and should be taken with a grain of salt, so you can't call me out for it because this is a disclaimer.

Alright.

Gorf and Kosha Boy looking scummy.
Raziek, Sang, J, Vlade null.
Radical Fiction, Bardull, Nabe leaning town.

Other people don't have reads yet.

@Kosha Boy: I would like your explanation for your previous town read on me, in case you missed that question. I would also like you to comment on everyone on my wagon and give a read on them.

Vlade

Social Outcast
Fiction, would you like to do something more than just voice your dicontent with the fact that I am still in the game? Has nothing else happened that you wish to examine? What do you think of Kosha? Do you find it suspicious that Kantrip has backed off of Vlade considering everyone else has as well?
Child, child.

Let us lynch you now, and look at other relations & question people later. No need to rush when we have many day phases, after all.
I'm not sure what to think of this on both sides. Is it anti-town on Fiction's behalf or is it a town play? He's adamant about Sang being scum and later on says that there is no point in answering questions asked by scum, though if you ask me I think the more discussion we have the better, which includes answering questions that have been asked.

Sang's questioning may seem to be blatantly deflecting pressure but she could also be legit trying to get something out of RF. My first impression was the former.

Wow, lots of messed up coding in there.

Oh yeah, and forgot to vote.

Vote: Kosha Boy
It's interesting that you opted to vote for Kosha Boy considering the fact that you went into way more depth about Gorf's play. When you said "Oh yeah, and forgot to vote" I seriously expected to see a Gorf vote. Why Kosha Boy over Gorf?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Unvote since kantrip has changed his ways...at least for now :p

i agree that whichever half of kosha said they had a town read on kantrip needs to speak up and explain this read. ;/

Kantrip

Kantplay
I have reasons for voting Kosha Boy, but for the most part they are just more scummy. They really need to answer questions directed at them.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
tbh, i'm waiting to see how gorf responds to it.

but the long and short of it is that you're putting pressure (or trying to) on gorf who has been smooth sailing for the most part, so i like that.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Okay, if I forget to ask you again after Gorf responds, try to remember to tell me what you think at that point.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Unvote since kantrip has changed his ways...at least for now :p

i agree that whichever half of kosha said they had a town read on kantrip needs to speak up and explain this read. ;/
Red Flag. Why let up the pressure so quickly?

Kantrip

Kantplay
I'll answer for you Bardull, don't worry I got your back.

It's because your initial stance was bad, right?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I still want you to answer, Bardull.

5 points from Griffindor Kantrip for talking out of turn.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Hey Raziek why don't you slow down. I still want him to answer, too, that's why I worded my post as a question.

#HBC | Gorf

Gorf wandered if Kantrip was a mother****ing ******. Because there ain't no way he's not scum.

Gorf was also high when he read it so it may or may not be accurate.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Kantrip wondered if Gorf was going to attack him baselessly or actually try to respond to something.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Pretend it's multi-posted. Even respond to it in segments if you need to. I can wait until tomorrow too, but try not to include any of those baseless attacks. And while you're at it, keep AtE and WIFOM out of there too.

Thanks.

#HBC | Gorf

Pretend it's multi-posted. Even respond to it in segments if you need to. I can wait until tomorrow too, but try not to include any of those baseless attacks. And while you're at it, keep AtE and WIFOM out of there too.

Thanks.
Gorf tried and tried, but alas, the sand never retreated the vagina of Kantrip. 'Why can't he take a post about me posting about being high, there's got to be reason... UNLESS THERE'S NO REASON!' Gorf then went off with Sebastian to play some music.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
@Mod: You have Gorf voting twice

Good lookin' out.

Votecount
Kantrip [3]: Asdioh, Vlade, J
SangfroidWarrior [2]: Radical Fiction, Gorf
Raziek [1]: Kosha Boy
Radical Fiction [1]: Raziek
J [1]: Nabe
Kosha Boy (John2k4/Inferno3044) [1]: Kantrip
Vlade [0]:
Overswarm [0]:
Bardull [0]:
Asdioh [0]:
Nabe [0]:
Gorf [0]:

Not Voting: Overswarm, SangfroidWarrior, Bardull

With 12 alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Kanty's big post does not sit well with me at all. =( I'm going to go into the smaller stream afterwards first though since they have things that stick out more and that post is a bit of a mess to go through.

It's interesting that you opted to vote for Kosha Boy considering the fact that you went into way more depth about Gorf's play. When you said "Oh yeah, and forgot to vote" I seriously expected to see a Gorf vote. Why Kosha Boy over Gorf?
^^^Exactly the question I was asking myself with the KB vote over the Gorf vote. I was fully expecting a Gorf vote since he went in depth as to explain why Gorf is scummy and didn't really explain at all why KB was that scummy. Then he gives this response:

I have reasons for voting Kosha Boy, but for the most part they are just more scummy. They really need to answer questions directed at them.
This seems like a complete cop-out answer. "I have reasons for voting Kosha." yet he doesn't say what they are. He just states they are scummier than Gorf? How? Where? What exactly because all I see is more GorfScum from you and little on KB.

Your vote on KB plus your explanation is grimy for lack of substance and explanation without answering the question fully but moreso giving the bare minimum.

Hey Raziek why don't you slow down. I still want him to answer, too, that's why I worded my post as a question.
What was the point of answering the question for Bardull? What did you have to gain from answering some other person's question? I don't get at all why you took it upon yourself for answering for Bardull. Plus this attitude of telling Raz to slow down for something you did wrong and trying to make it up by saying you asked him in a question.

A question, might I add, that will manipulating his answer. You worded it in a way to influence the outcome and I don't like it at all.

Kantrip wondered if Gorf was going to attack him baselessly or actually try to respond to something.

Thanks.
Two things with regards to the bolded. You pointed out that he was "baselessly attacking you" which I can understand somewhat but you mention it twice to try and highlight that he is doing as such. Your second quote is scummier with the baseless thing because you are already trying to hurt Gorf's attack on you by saying "Try not to include any of those baseless attacks." which is utter Garbage. Then you say to keep AtE and WIFOM out of there when he hadn't even been doing either so what was the point of bringing up that he shouldn't have done that type of stuff. It reeks of you trying to hurt his argument before he even has responded to it which is scummy.

Also you call Gorf out on this baseless attack accusation yet why no call-out to RF which has been their entire game so far on Sang? You make a big deal out of it when you feel Gorf is doing it to you but nothing for another party that is doing the same thing? I don't like it.

============

Speaking of which;

7. Kantrip - As I said in Britches, you're not as good as think you are. Don't get cocky. D1 and D2 you can default to our reads - but after that you have to stand solo. Opinion?
You don't know how good I think I am, Swiss. For all you know I put on a grand persona of arrogance when I really doubt myself every step of the way and constantly second-guess my abilities. Why do you think I bring up every damn possibility as a certainty? Why do you think I always become abrasive and defensive? I doubt myself, Swiss. My self esteem and confidence in my abilities in this game are low, Swiss. But I know you need these things to be any good, so I try to act like I have them. Maybe one day I truly will, but please don't make assumptions. I think I should still qualify for newbie games. Does that make me worse than I think I am? I really hope not.

As to your actual question, I'm not sure what you're meaning by "standing solo", and why that can't be done along with defaulting to reads. Could you clarify please?[/quote]

This paragraph is really off colour to me. The reason I do not like it is because it's an extremely wordy/fluffy paragraph to answer Swiss in such a way that doesn't even make sense. *Btw, I believe it was Ryker who left those questions* You go into a complete circle with this paragraph without answering his question and at the end you ask him to clarify it. It's not exactly scummy, but moreso anti-town/useless to what is going on and it just inflated the post up more.

Kanty said:
Anyways, the reason I chose the scumRyker accusation to point out as having no base is because it was the least likely of the three accusations to give Raziek anything to work with. I was already fairly certain Radical Fiction would either ignore it altogether or say something that we could never use anyways. It's not like Raziek could expect that slot to slip based off of an accusation like that. This already makes me question his true motives in RVS. Did he really want to put some pressure onto the right slots, or did he just want to appear to be doing so? The second and third accusations seemed at least plausible to get a lead off of, so that is why I used the first accusation: The one that I knew would yield us nothing.
Please clarify this paragraph. This looks really bad to me if I am reading it the way I am because all I keep seeing is the first and last sentence together. Why in the world would you do that if you knew it would yeild us nothing if you questioning it. It looks absolutely pointless. =/ It looks like you knew it was going to fail/not help but did it anyways.

Kanty said:
Defensive post. This is true.

Uses "If we were scummates" language. Yes it does. Like self-meta, this should be taken with a grain of salt but it is not a scummy thing to bring up. What he did is like pointing out your own pressure before it's responded to. "Yeah this is just pressure". Well obviously they know it's pressure now so they can disregard it. Same thing with this, now that Bardull said he's watching my interactions with Vlade, we could respond accordingly if we were scummates. That's all I was saying.

I did not say changing our future actions would negate the past ones. I was saying now that Bardull pointed out he was watching the connection case, he may as well just post what he found now. Same analogy with the pressure vote. You can point out what you got initially from the pressure vote, but as soon as you reveal it was one, you won't be able to get anything NEW.

Shoulder-brush tone? This sounds like it fits in with the first point. It is true, though.

Lack of responses to other things? Yeah, I didn't have much time and Bardull's particular post was recent and bothering me. I suppose you can say this is legitimate, but it's really not due to the holiday season being a good excuse.

So, only four shades rather than seven. Two aren't really shades of gross, one is due to the holiday season, and one is legitimate. I am getting defensive. This is a null tell for me, in my opinion. It's a bad habit I need to break, like J's habit of AtE or Soup's habit of modkills/replacing.

Awkward Moments? No pressure, no defensiveness. Scum.
Majora's Mask? Got pressured early, got defensive. Town.
Housepets? Got pressured early, got defensive. Town.
Britches and Hose? Got pressured early, got defensive. Town.
UTrick'd? Got pressured early, got defensive. Town.
Adventure Time? Got pressured early, got defensive. Town.

I am saying now that this is self-meta and should be taken with a grain of salt, so you can't call me out for it because this is a disclaimer.
Alright this is really scummy to me purely based on the amount of an almost bellicose and superfluous amount you went onto explaining a self-meta on how you being defensive should be taken as a null-tell. Why are you worried so much on clarifying that what you do is a null tell? He wasn't even making that big a deal about it but you go to such lengths to make sure he knows it isn't scummy? You don't even try to disprove Nabe on his case but continue to say that what he saying is true, but it's just not scummy for a person like yourself. Really? ^^"

My vote on Sang was based more of a feel whereas with these stream of posts by Kanty, I feel much stronger scum-vibes that I can actually place down.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
@Mod. Loving these adventure time gifs. I'm gonna end up stealing some of them.

:|

why exactly do you like raziek? so far, raziek is easily null at best or only slightly town in comparison to RF/gorf. also, how do you feel about kantrip?
I'm not making a comparison between Raz and RF/gorf (and the fact that you are putting gorf and RF together makes me wary), and I didn't say he was town. I said I liked him. Regardless, if you want a lable, I'd put him in the leaning town section. I dislike kantrip, as I had said in earlier posts, but I have yet to fully read his latest post (the really long one). When I read it, if anything changes, I will get back to you. Do you have any strong town reads? Scum reads?

tbh, i'm waiting to see how gorf responds to it.

but the long and short of it is that you're putting pressure (or trying to) on gorf who has been smooth sailing for the most part, so i like that.
You like that he is pressuring gorf, and yet you hadn't pressured gorf before this... huh. Do you legitimately think gorf is scum, or do you just like what Kanty said? If you had kanty as scum, how is it that him "changing his ways" makes him town to you? He could just be scum giving into pressure.

Gorf wondered if the Sang Warrior was serious. After all, it seemed apparent to him that no townsperson would take that quote from Asdioh seriously. 'The only explanation,' Gorf figured, 'is that she's maliciously trying to keep her stance and reason for discontent.

I had read that comment before I read anything about him making that comment about me. I was joking back, albiet in the same post that I questioned him as well. That is no cause for any discontent with Asdioh; it was an offhanded comment. And, if you read another one of my posts, I said that I have to grudgingly like him, especially after going back when he pointed out he was trying to get info from Raz. Stop trying to use the same old stuff against me as you are reading too far into it and getting a lot of it wrong.

We see no need to answer scum questions.

Traps and pits abound. No good could come of it.
Yes, and you are the one causing people to fall into it with your lack of information. No bad could come of it either. And I'd appreciate it if you answered my question rather than just brushed it off.

@Nabe. Have I missed where you explained your J vote?

Top Bottom