• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Adventure Time Mafia | Game Over: Aren't You Cold...?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Alright well I have read in-depth a bit. I can say I have a few pretty alright reads at the current time I believe.

I have town reads on Gord/RF/Bardull at the current time. Gord/RF seem to be keeping their minds open to look at people *moreso RF especially with the way he seems to be going back and forth on his Gord read with having him as straight town earlier but now seems to be questioning that as Gord being a possible scummy* (my opinion on this is that RF is looking a bit too into what Gord is doing but I have to agree to some extant that what Gord did was very not smart)

Gord I am actually seeing his mindset behind what he is doing and I really like it. You should consider posting like this more often. =o Anyways I have not seen anything really that makes me dislike him right now and he seems to be helping people. The only thing that struck me odd was the thing that RF pointed out about Nabe purely because Gord should know better at this point to not point things like that out.

Bardull is coming across as silly town more than anything whatsoever. Is this one of his first games or something? Regardless, I am just getting this major vibe of town trying to do right because at surface value his actions come across scummy because they are pretty blatant sheeping/buddying but looking a bit more into it I see a town intent of playing with a bit more laughs than I've seen in a while.

If I, personally, had to choose between one of Kanty/Vlade, I'd go Kanty simply put that I like Vlade a lot more and especially jwith the way he has been responding to pressure lately with less deflection and more pushing back against certain parts of arguments like in his most recent point against Gord.

Sang's being skimmy and not really looking into things as in-depth and it's making me look at her with a perplexed eye so I'm keeping my vote where it is for now.

I could be convinced to move to Asdioh, but that's one I'm wavering on. It might be because I haven't played with Asdioh in a while but his play this game is coming off different then I am used to with him. It's more....confrontational I guess would be the word. I don't know whether it is scummy or towny yet so that's why I'm leaving off of him.

Rest of the cast hasn't made too much of an impression on me yet.

Kosha Boy

Smash Rookie
Kosha, if you don't think that a PR should claim D1, why did you answer? Did you not consider that that question might simply be coming from scum wonderring what PR's might be there and who they could be?
He asked a question and I thought no PR was a viable answer.

Kantrip, as I had said earlier. His latest post against Bardull expands it. I see no reason to think of Vlade as scum at the moment.

I don't want either gone, but I think Fiction would be the best lynch simply because Ryker and Swiss are formidable at getting people on their side, regardless of being town or scum.
FoS: Sang

This is such a terrible reason to lynch someone. If they are town, then you are getting rid of a town force very early.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Yes, but you also answered Cop. I would have rather you just answered no PR but you added in Cop, IIRC.

I like both Gorf and Ficiton equally at the moment, but if Fiction is, in fact, scum, the earlier we get him out the safer it is for town before he starts to amass followers, which he has already started doing. Who would you lynch, out of Gorf and Fiction?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

To be honest, I agree with Sang's pick on lynching RF out of the two purely because they are a wall to climb over. The later they are around, the harder it will be to lynch them if they are scum. It's like a game of catching them.

However, based on reads instead of how they play, I'm fine with having RF do things as he's doing at the moment since I have a town read on him for now.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
RF, can you please explain your reads on Raz*since you have him there twice* and Asdioh?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Hey Asdioh, could you expand on that FoS on Kosha Boy?
Sure!

This narration/3rd person crap makes things ... interesting to read.
"Interesting" eh? That's cool.

Why in the world would a PR claim D1?

With that...I'd say Cop, but only if they had guilty & were 100% sure they were sane or something. Otherwise all my thoughts say that PR claim D1 would be a terrible idea.
He responded to Rfiction's question (twice) which doesn't really help and just makes it look like he's saying something of value. I could forgive this though because both halves of the hydra are fairly new.
As for townies, I'm getting some town vibe from Kantrip right now.
razieksreactionimage.jpg

I disagree with this, and my RVS vote on Kantrip has stayed for that reason. Not only that, but he just says "vibes" and doesn't explain it. His only other stance is a FoS on you which is fairly weak.

Town: Raz, Raz.
pomf

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I got absolutely no answer from that. ^^"

Asdioh's post on KB makes me like him more and the hydra less since I agree with where Asdioh is coming from.

RF, can you at least tell me what makes Raz have enough to have a town lean on them?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
:|

i guess i can see raz being slightly town because of his rvs shenanigans/reaction to kosha's town read on kantrip/checking me for buddying. idk how i feel about a full-on town read tho. could be potentially jumping the gun there home skillet.

Kosha Boy

Smash Rookie
Yes, but you also answered Cop. I would have rather you just answered no PR but you added in Cop, IIRC.

I like both Gorf and Ficiton equally at the moment, but if Fiction is, in fact, scum, the earlier we get him out the safer it is for town before he starts to amass followers, which he has already started doing. Who would you lynch, out of Gorf and Fiction?
I said if I had to I would want an investigative PR revealed that is weaker than a cop. My example was tracker. Between Gorf and Fiction, I can't give an answer to atm. They are both pretty good town reads right now and it's too early for me to feel comfortable with wanting either of them to die.

Kosha Boy

Smash Rookie
EBWOP: Also, that's still such an awful reason to want someone lynched. You basically said (from my interpretation) "RF seems townie, but if it turns out he isn't it will make it very hard for us. Therefore we should get rid of him now just to make sure he isn't scum." That sounds really bad and I don't like it.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
KB, how is that action scummy? How come you haven't called out that other person on the same action? =P

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Kosha, you've piqued my interest; presumably, you believed Kantrip to be town in one of your earlier sentiments, but then you dropped Kant out of the equation a page or two later and suddenly Gorf is confirmed Town to you.

What happened to Kant being town? Do you still feel that he is town? And why exactly do you feel Gorf is confirmed town now?

Vlade

Social Outcast
I am yet to see any form of rebuttal from Kantrip against my vote on him, nor do I see any significant pressure on myself or other players. His last two posts were rather lacking in these aspects, and if he were town he'd have refuted arguments people have made in that time he had to post:

vlade and kantrip are hella sus, i'm pretty sure at least one of them is scum. largely leaning towards kantrip as scumbag of the hour mostly through his interactions with vlade. gonna hold off on posting my reads until there is more info though.
"Mostly through interactions with Vlade"?

Explain.
I can't help but think it is a filler question without any genuine curiosity. I see it as an attempt to 'blend in' with no real pro-town motives.

Hey BarDulL, now that someone has voiced suspicion of a connection case (you), it no longer holds any water. If we were scummates we could just change something now.

So basically you have no case.
Smells of wine, and still hasn't dealt with the other votes on him.

KB, how is that action scummy? How come you haven't called out that other person on the same action? =P
Of course it is scummy, because if RF is indeed town then he will be a huge asset for us later on in the game. I'd rather risk him being scum and try to make a read on him than lynch him on the basis that he would be dangerous if he was scum.

Kosha Boy

Smash Rookie
Did someone say the same thing? Please point it out to me.

Kosha, you've piqued my interest; presumably, you believed Kantrip to be town in one of your earlier sentiments, but then you dropped Kant out of the equation a page or two later and suddenly Gorf is confirmed Town to you.

What happened to Kant being town? Do you still feel that he is town? And why exactly do you feel Gorf is confirmed town now?
Different hydra heads voicing our own opinions.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
The answer is on this page if you look, KB. ^^

You also need to explain how it's scummy KB.

:phone:

Kosha Boy

Smash Rookie
The answer is on this page if you look, KB. ^^

You also need to explain how it's scummy KB.

:phone:
I'm on 15 ppp so I don't see it. Also I realized I totally misread her post and didn't take into account she was choosing between him and Gorf. My bad.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
I said if I had to I would want an investigative PR revealed that is weaker than a cop. My example was tracker. Between Gorf and Fiction, I can't give an answer to atm. They are both pretty good town reads right now and it's too early for me to feel comfortable with wanting either of them to die.
Where did you have tracker as an example? I'm gonna have to go re-read that again because I only ever remember you answering Cop, twice. And, between Gorf and Fiction, just give me an answer. You answered their PR question even though you disagreed to it. Answer my question. It's an easy one to answer.

EBWOP: Also, that's still such an awful reason to want someone lynched. You basically said (from my interpretation) "RF seems townie, but if it turns out he isn't it will make it very hard for us. Therefore we should get rid of him now just to make sure he isn't scum." That sounds really bad and I don't like it.
First, that's not technically an EBWOP. Secondly, it's the lesser of two evils. I have town reads on both of them. That doesn't mean that won't change. And, that wasn't what J was asking me. He was asking which one I wanted lynched, if it had to be either of them. I'm more wary of Fiction than I am of Gorf. You're digging too far into this.

**** hydras :(
I second you on this one.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Of course it is scummy, because if RF is indeed town then he will be a huge asset for us later on in the game. I'd rather risk him being scum and try to make a read on him than lynch him on the basis that he would be dangerous if he was scum.
Yes, well I'd rather not risk him being scum. The reason was explained by both myself and J. As it were, it was a response to a simple question. I believe you are missing the point where I said I think they are both town, including Fiction.

Different hydra heads voicing our own opinions.
I suggest you talk things out before you post something, because you will not be cleared for things that happen just because you are a hydra, like having differing opions. If you have conflicting responses, talk about it before you post. Things like that aren't made clear when you post, and it just makes you seem like an *** when you use that response.

Sang, you are coming off really hostile this game. Tell me why.
Different playstyle? Nah, probably not. I'm not sure, but I see no reason to change it.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Usually you aren't this....vicious/trying to be more intimidating. It's not the Sang I'm used to you at all.

Give me a read on Raz/KB/Asdioh.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Votecount
Kantrip [4]: Asdioh, Vlade, Gorf, Bardull
SangfroidWarrior [3]: J, Nabe, Radical Fiction
Raziek [1]: Kosha Boy
Radical Fiction [1]: Raziek
Vlade [1]: Kantrip
Overswarm [0]:
J [0]:
Bardull [0]:
Asdioh [0]:
Nabe [0]:
Gorf [0]:
Kosha Boy (John2k4/Inferno3044) [0]:

Not Voting: Overswarm, SangfroidWarrior

With 12 alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Where did you have tracker as an example? I'm gonna have to go re-read that again because I only ever remember you answering Cop, twice. And, between Gorf and Fiction, just give me an answer. You answered their PR question even though you disagreed to it. Answer my question. It's an easy one to answer.
I'd rather have no PR claim D1, but if we had to I would want it to be an investigative role that's weaker than a cop. Maybe a tracker. As for confirmed townie, I'm going with Gorf right now.
Here was how I answered the question. Between the two, I guess I'd go with RF if I had to because I have a stronger town read on Gorf (hence calling him my confirmed townie). Still would rather have neither of them lynched atm.

First, that's not technically an EBWOP. Secondly, it's the lesser of two evils. I have town reads on both of them. That doesn't mean that won't change. And, that wasn't what J was asking me. He was asking which one I wanted lynched, if it had to be either of them. I'm more wary of Fiction than I am of Gorf. You're digging too far into this.
I realized this after I realized that the choice was between him and Gorf. Sorry about that.

Kosha Boy

Smash Rookie
Here was how I answered the question. Between the two, I guess I'd go with RF if I had to because I have a stronger town read on Gorf (hence calling him my confirmed townie). Still would rather have neither of them lynched atm.

I realized this after I realized that the choice was between him and Gorf. Sorry about that.
/hydraderp

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
I'd rather have no PR claim D1, but if we had to I would want it to be an investigative role that's weaker than a cop. Maybe a tracker. As for confirmed townie, I'm going with Gorf right now.
As Gorf examined this post, he questioned himself, 'Why does this playerslot focus on answering the questions that the Fiction hath provided, instead of progressing with the game? Does the fact that they are fairly inexperienced have anything to do with it?' Gorf brushed the idea aside as something to examine in the future, but is quite curious as to why there have been not one, but two posts made by this two headed being and yet near zero content.

#HBC | Gorf

Since J's only made one post, it's very reasonable that you don't understand the need for pressure.

Why did RadFic's accusation of deflection prompt you to reexamine my posts?
'THE COLOURS!' Gorf gasped, trying to keep himself in line. With exitement in his pants, he noticed that Nabe didn't answer his question at all, rather, he pushed it aside and allowed my thought to be thought. 'Who is he to tell me what's reasonable for me to think? Why didn't he answer my question? If one is to pressure another, surely a stack of votes is almost necessary, and he's doing nothing to gain said votes. Why?'

Gorf then noticed a second paragraph, under the first. He analyzed the question, and remembered back when nobody was doing anything in the land of DGames this morning, and he was doing nothing in person, prompting him to reread, noting the lapse in logic my Nabe. 'Ahh, what good times,' he thought to himself. 'What good times.'

#HBC | Gorf

Why should I try to defend myself against an RVS vote? There is no purpose. And, what signifies as "too wordy"? Why do you not attack Gorf and Fiction for this exact thing, because, if you are looking for posts that are straight and to the point, those are not it. And, thank you for pointing out I have one post. I had not noticed. Another thing, why are you posting about vigs already so early in the game? so early in the Day? It makes no sense to me.

As such, I'm not liking Kantrip as he's been so jumpy and bandwagony. In fact, I dislike anyone on the Vlade wagon and would like an explanation as, at the moment, I don't see much. Yes, some deflecting, but I've seen enough of that from town to know it's not a scumtell.

Kosha, if you don't think that a PR should claim D1, why did you answer? Did you not consider that that question might simply be coming from scum wonderring what PR's might be there and who they could be?

Asdioh, do you think one of J or I are scum, or are you just wanting one or both of us dead?
Gorf lay on his side, his oblique muscles straining from how much pain the above post by the Sang Warrior caused him. The idea of one finding so much defense necessary for a random vote perplexed him to no end, especially when the other end of that interaction, The Man With One Letter, was under more unnecessary fire. In fact, Gorf recalled Asdioh being the sole bearer of suspicion for the Sang Warrior. That, on top of alluding to the Fiction's and his own style of posting confused Gorf to no end. 'Townspeople just don't operate like that,' he assured himself. If it weren't for Kantrip, Gorf would be destroying the Sang Warrior verbally due to her terrible choice of play.

#HBC | Gorf

Sang Warrior said:
And are you scum because you're text is white?
After overlooking one of the worst grammatical errors, it was apparent to Gorf that the Sang Warrior was after Asdioh, for reasoning almost solely dependant upon Asdioh's "suspicion" toward the Sang Warrior. Can the mafia truly be this bad?

#HBC | Gorf

bardol looked at this list of questions. "what the fack," he said in a flamboyant tone. "dis guy."

vlade and kantrip are hella sus, i'm pretty sure at least one of them is scum. largely leaning towards kantrip as scumbag of the hour mostly through his interactions with vlade. gonna hold off on posting my reads until there is more info though.

i'd say kill off J for being a useless ****, i'm more comfortable keeping vlade around for the time being until J shapens up and does some good around here.

speaking of which: yo sup J, watchoo thinkin'?

i like dat radical fiction guy for the time being. radical and gorf, hold hands with me plz? :D

oh yeah, and on that note:

Vote: Kantrip
The smell of noob marinated the body of Bardul, but along that smell came a slight scent of townie intentions and trying. Although the possibility of being wrong was high, Gorf became very okay with this slot for the moment, seeing that the only true unsettling portion was his calling J scummy.

#HBC | Gorf

"Mostly through interactions with Vlade"?

Explain.
RVS isn't useless, for one. Secondly, I'm just wonderring where Asdioh was able to get this stance from and asking that he back it up with something other than saying I sound defensive and wordy. Explain what is blatantly villanous, please.

There is no problem if it weren't for something as silly as a vig. That's simply telling people who you find useless, and I'd say I am pretty useless (or was) and J, with only one post, is just as useless right now as Overswarm. Obviously, I find no use in discussing vigs at the moment, so I will bring it up. Think what you will.

It seems like we have a parrot in our midst.

Vote: Bardull

Bardull, is there a reason you want to get rid of J? I feel you are bringing him up just because others have made a point of him being useless. Should we get rid of Overswarm? What do you think of Asdioh? Since you asked to hold hands with Radical, do you think I am scum as well?
It became clear to Gorf who was truly embellishing a darker sense of evil.

"Unvote

Vote: Sang Warrior"

Gorf refused to state what prompted his vote, because it seemed extremely apparent to him. Only if those he felt were competent didn't understand, would he take the time to vocalize the explanation.

#HBC | Gorf

Kantrip said:
Hey BarDulL, now that someone has voiced suspicion of a connection case (you), it no longer holds any water. If we were scummates we could just change something now.

So basically you have no case.
"Bullying is like playing an instrument," Gorf interjected. "It should only be done in public if you don't suck at it."

#HBC | Gorf

Asdioh said:
I was just saying "between you and J based on first impressions." I also wanted to make sure Raziek and I felt differently about that subject, which we do. Not sure what that means yet, other than maybe we read into things differently.

Then there's the benefit that I get to see what your reaction is. Did I think you were scum? No, regardless of what vibes I got from an RVS vote, it wasn't nearly enough. Is the post I just quoted a scummier response than I was expecting? Yes...

The towniest thing you could have done was ignore my "attack" completely fyi
'Never have truer words been spoken,' Gorf thought to himself.

#HBC | Gorf

J said:
I have town reads on Gord/RF/Bardull at the current time. Gord/RF seem to be keeping their minds open to look at people *moreso RF especially with the way he seems to be going back and forth on his Gord read with having him as straight town earlier but now seems to be questioning that as Gord being a possible scummy* (my opinion on this is that RF is looking a bit too into what Gord is doing but I have to agree to some extant that what Gord did was very not smart)

Gord I am actually seeing his mindset behind what he is doing and I really like it. You should consider posting like this more often. =o Anyways I have not seen anything really that makes me dislike him right now and he seems to be helping people. The only thing that struck me odd was the thing that RF pointed out about Nabe purely because Gord should know better at this point to not point things like that out.
"Argh!" Gorf let out a piercing cry. It seems even mention of the colours brings on a homoerotic sensation that can't be resisted. It seemed simply impossible for Gorf to restrain from any thought toward the colours, so he felt it'd be best for town to ignore his outbursts until he found a way to restrain them... Maybe a sedative would temporarily cure his cravings...

#HBC | Gorf

'Ahh!' Gorf cried out, as he remembered a curcial flaw in the words of the Sang Warrior.

Sang Warrior said:
Ah, I admit a wrong. My apologies. I hadn't read that and simply thought you were bringing up the same thing that Asdioh had said.

Unvote
'Am I the only one that feels this as a backpedal on her read, considering the vast amount of discontent with her read?' Gorf got up to get a drink. A hard night of find evil really takes a toll on some.

#HBC | Gorf

Gorf concluded that after a string of 11 posts, he'd overview his thoughts strictly from memory, noting that the Sang Warrior, Kantrip, and the Kosher Boy were all people of interest, with necessity of death going from left to right. He also cited J, the Fiction, Asdioh, Vlade, and Bardull as town, while having little to no recollection of any other participants.

Top Bottom