• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Adventure Time Mafia | Game Over: Aren't You Cold...?

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Reading as I go.

Has Ryker posted anything? Hope I don't screw up a gambit.

Or have different reads to him.

Well, not so much that.

Anyway.

Sang 163 mad relaxed, makes me feel better. Let's assume she's been coached and is still scum though. Gonna stay on her till one of us dies.

I didn't like that post by Sang last time. Get consistent, Swiss.

Gorf quit using my posting style. Mimicking other players doesn't make you a better player. Take pointers, don't literally try and be me. Plus it's annoying.

Town, or scum with Bardull.

Nabe not scum with Asdioh.

@ Kantrip 117 - Nope. Top area, all wrong.

You think you have confidence issues now? Try pissing me off. See where that lands you. Ain't pretty kiddo.

Also, don't play the pathetic noob card. Turning into newb-J-scum.

Anyone call self meta on this post?

Regardless, town lean from me. Torn. Tells all show scum but I get the feeling he's pulling a Ranmaru/Chibo on us.

WANTS people to respond to him. Town.

Vlade still town.

Ah, that old chesnut.

Please don't tell me Kantrip claims.

Dislike this.

NVM Town lean from later in same post.

#202 town tell

Skipping the J and Kant back and forth. Useless.

Huh.

J town, did I say this?

/Skipping all Kantrip posts

/Skipping all J posts

202 is his worst post. Ignore it. Asdioh not obv town.

Ryker and I laughing IRL over this quote. Right now.

You have smarts. You have potential. Play a newbie with me. Hell, I might even hydra with you.

Why Kosha?

@ People with town reads on us: Keep them. Or else.

More. Honest thought process.

@ Everyone. For the love of God. Kantrip's baiting an answer from (Bardull?) was NOT scummy. It's baiting. wtf. Think.

I do not feel to the same degree, and I'm better than you. So he must be town, right?

If you wanna pressure Kantrip, this is the the post to use.

Town tell.

Taking this as a leanscum.

/skipping Gorf posts

@ Mod does our BP work during the day

Mmmm

I waver on you.

Worst scumpicks possible.

You're a scumpick.

Full reads.

1. Overswarm - Scum
2. Vlade - Town
3. J - Town
4. Bardull - Disagree
5. Asdioh - Scum
6. Nabe - Town
7. Kantrip - Town
8. Gorf - Town
9. Raziek - Town Lean
10. Kosha Boy (John2k4/Inferno3044) - Town lean
11. SangfroidWarrior - Scum
12. Ryker Radical Fiction - SK

OS, Sang or Asdioh.
RF's first post attacking OS. So far no evidence for OS being "intentionally useless." Will keep looking.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Swords, I have been working on that request and I really need to get it out because I decided to encompass more than what you asked for because I needed to re-arrange some things for myself but life just hit the ceiling today and it's going to complicate my ability to stay really active/persistant with my games. I am going to try and get it out tomorrow so it isn't lagging behind this week but it's been a really hectic weekend. ^^"

Kantrip

Kantplay
Swords what is your read on T-block?

I recall it being town, is that right? If so, what do you think of RF having all three of his scumpicks wrong in the big post you quoted? Bad luck? Or something more incriminating?

#HBC | Dancer

What makes you think he's suspicious of me? If I wanted I could manuever this town however I wanted and pick the day I die and make that death work for my alignment, should I be given a scum role.... and he knows it. I've made what, two posts? Nothing concrete whatsoever, no pressure on me whatsoever (even by Nabe, which is stupid) to do more. Power roles targetting me to watch, vig, roleblock, whatever, isn't necessarily a bad idea given the information he has on me. Which is to say none other than past experience.

You guys go back to fighting amongst yourselves and making no progress.

We have enough fodder here that we're going to have fodder at the end of the game. Nabe, Fiction, and myself will all be dead by lylo unless one of us is bulletproof and there aren't too many other power players here that'd be willing to lead at that point. Maybe J, potentially Asdioh. Regardless, we're in a sinking ship by default given that the "leader" type players aren't leading and the "follower" type players are all trying to lead.

I suggest we find a direction we can all agree on rather than throwing out random conjecture at this point, so we can create a clear and coherent trail for later game usage.

If anyone disagrees, feel free to roll your face across the keyboard.

For those that agree, I'd ask that each of you post two people you'd be okay lynching today. By that I mean you have no opposition to, in any way shape or form. We'll undoubtedly have one or two that have enough people willing to lynch them that we can have a good old fashioned standoff by deadline.

Go.
This **** also has to stop. I know for a fact this is nothing more than pointless, open-ended no-useful-information-gathering thumb-in-your-mouth questioning. You don't have a "plan" with these questions and they sure as hell aren't pointed enough to damn anyone who answers them should they be scum.

What's with the weak questions, Kantrip? Give them some bite. Or be less transparent. Either or.
Fine by me, although I'd prefer not to be vigged. There are better targets on Day one, you know that.

Also, not buying the "I've given three". You give two, and only two, and you do it in a separate post so they are out in the open. One of the most important things for scum to do is make town hunt for information rather than giving it themselves. I prefer to give scum more opportunities to shoot themselves in the foot.

So, your two please.
I'm not assuming. Look at your questions from scum's perspective and tell me they worry you in any way shape or form. You're asking about things that can either be evaded entirely or are already confirmed. If your questions don't get slippier than "I hope he forgets what he said" you need to step your game up.
Greatest evidence of OS being "useless" right here. Don't think he made any other posts beside this. Still need to see how RF carried out the wagon.

#HBC | Dancer

Swords what is your read on T-block?

I recall it being town, is that right? If so, what do you think of RF having all three of his scumpicks wrong in the big post you quoted? Bad luck? Or something more incriminating?
I already stated that I believe there is a scum between RF and TB. Right now I'm def leaning towards RF being the scum if that answers your question.

If you allow me to grossly look at things in a black and white manner, I think that RF having two misreads is alarming. I would never call some deffo scum just off that, but it certainly raises a red flag. Especially considering the players making the mistakes.

Also, how do you know that all of RF's reads are wrong? We don't know anything about Asdiohg yet. Scumslip? :awesome:

Kantrip

Kantplay
That was a question from your POV. That's why I was confirming that you had a townread on TB. I don't think T-block is supertown, but I'm still not so certain on him.

Turns out I was wrong about your read on him anyways.

Kantrip

Kantplay
At various points in the game:

Nabe: People with town reads on me, stop it.

RF: People with town reads on us, keep them.

This is obviously scum partners trying a polarizing technique for ultimate distancing! :awesome:

#HBC | Dancer

I could be.

It's the way he plays. He is true to his word when he says that there isn't enough to call him on at this point. The thing is, that, in and of itself is scummy. I should know, I'm an expert.
Okay, fair enough. Still remember some posts down the line that I didn't like worth quoting, and this was kinda far from deadline. That also has to be taken into consideration.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Swords, at the current time. I'm leaning more Asdioh/TBscum based more on Asdioh's posts and going against a TvS argument between RF and Asdioh. I'm also leaning Kanty over KB still because of other reasons.

I wouldn't be surprised with RazScum just drifting under our noses but what can we do eh? =P

Though, I agree that one point I have against RF is that his reads have been lack-luster it seems in the sense of scum-reads.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Wait J you have Asdioh and T-block as scum now?

Where are these scumreads coming from right when I'm starting to reconsider my scumread?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Nononono, listen to what I'm saying Kanty.

I'm saying I'm leaning towards one side rather than the other based on my re-read I am doing of the entire game. I'm also not saying the teams are concrete of being definite of the TvS arguments.

Which scum-read are you beginning to re-consider again?

#HBC | Dancer

Lol, just skimmed through page 15 (40 ppp) and was gonna make a comment on how that was KB's towniest page and Asdioh's scummiest.

Anyways, this is why it's certainly a good debate to have, eh?

@RF, TB, vlade: I want your opinions of Kantrip/RR. Which one is scummy, and by extension, which one would you vote toMorrow?

@Kantrip, Vlade: Same question as above, except replace Kantrip/RR with RF/TB.

Left RR and Bardull out of question since RR has made a "reads" post, and Bardull probably already posted his thoughts somewhere.

Didn;t ask about Raz cus everyone will have the same stance on him anyways.

#HBC | Dancer

Swords said:
Lol, just skimmed through page 15 (40 ppp) and was gonna make a comment on how that was KB's towniest page and Asdioh's scummiest.

Btw though, still leaning KB over Kanty, even after page 15. =/

Kantrip

Kantplay
I am pondering T-block at the moment, J.

Which makes that a good question Swords. RF and TB hold a scum in my eyes, and then I'm thinking RR and Raziek hold the other one. I'll have to do a reread like some other people are doing to sort those pairings out.

Pre-reread I'll have to go with T-block as my scumchoice between him/RF.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Faltering based on everyone telling me I'm wrong, coupled with T-block not being as scummy as Asdioh.

Still he's more scum to me than RF.

Kantrip

Kantplay
No, actually, **** it.

Pretend I never faltered.

T-block has done nothing townie. He came into the game doing things that I personally remember from his scum meta, and then he said "it's cute when people try to meta me". This is not a defense, and him defending me using MY meta is just a contradiction on that front.

T-block can be scum with Red Ryu and Nabe, and Raziek can be indy.

#HBC | Dancer

No, actually, **** it.

T-block has done nothing townie. He came into the game doing things that I personally remember from his scum meta, and then he said "it's cute when people try to meta me". This is not a defense, and him defending me using MY meta is just a contradiction on that front.

O_O

Kantrip's posts sometimes

Kantrip, how did you come to this conclusion? Why are RR and TB scum with Nabe?

#HBC | Dancer

Hmmmm, this is good. My best games seem to be the ones where I can handhold with J. :)

Kantrip, I'll await your response tomorrow. Bed now, dentist tomorrow so they can tell me again that I have bad teeth and cavities. My mom will surely make me pay for this this time around. Might have to resume job search. Not looking forward to this. Wish me luck guys.

Vlade

Social Outcast

Anyways, this is why it's certainly a good debate to have, eh?

@RF, TB, vlade: I want your opinions of Kantrip/RR. Which one is scummy, and by extension, which one would you vote toMorrow?

@Kantrip, Vlade: Same question as above, except replace Kantrip/RR with RF/TB.

Left RR and Bardull out of question since RR has made a "reads" post, and Bardull probably already posted his thoughts somewhere.

Didn;t ask about Raz cus everyone will have the same stance on him anyways.
I think RR is town. This stems from the fact that Nabe was advocating a KB/RR lynch Day 1, so out of the two I'd vote Kantrip. Kantrip's play really makes me want to see his flip.

As for the second scenario, I think a Nabe/TB scumteam is more likely than a Nabe/RF scumteam despite several people disagreeing. As of now I would vote TB but I actually wouldn't mind an RF lynch because they haven't really convinced me enough that they are town.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Not caught up yet, but I'm done the bulk of my posting in F&L at this point, so I should be caught up by Thursday at the latest. From what I understand Nabe's already pinned, so I'll do my best to get filled in and caught up with that in mind.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
I think RR is town. This stems from the fact that Nabe was advocating a KB/RR lynch Day 1, so out of the two I'd vote Kantrip. Kantrip's play really makes me want to see his flip.

As for the second scenario, I think a Nabe/TB scumteam is more likely than a Nabe/RF scumteam despite several people disagreeing. As of now I would vote TB but I actually wouldn't mind an RF lynch because they haven't really convinced me enough that they are town.
Don't approach the situation so unilaterally. You've locked yourself into an interpretation of events as if it were unique. Instead, don't you think there are better indicators of intent?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I finished my re-read! Huzzah!

Welp, now time to get to working on that post after some dinner.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer

Vote Count
Nabe [4]: J, T-block, Radical Fiction, Vlade
Bardull [1]: Nabe
Radical Fiction [1]:
Kantrip [0]:
T-block [0]:
J [0]:
Vlade [0]:
Raziek [0]:
Red Ryu [0]:
Sworddancer [0]:

Not Voting: Bardull, Red Ryu, Sworddancer, Kantrip, Raziek

With 10 players alive, 6 votes are required for lynch.

Bardull has been prodded.

Also, since it's sort of related, I might as well mention that there's going to be a NEW EPISODE OF ADVENTURE TIME on in about half an hour. I'm sure all you rad dudes are going to watch it. Watch it with your beautiful faces.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Gah, wtf, I was prodded? I could've sworn I posted in the last 48 hours...blah. Well, for what it's worth, I'm just waiting on that post from J. I've pretty much said all that I've needed to say so far X3.

Current stance: KEEL NABE!

Possible Nabe scum mates - Vlade, RR, Kantrip, RF, TB, Raz

Don't like Vlade (probably massive tunneling on my part though), wish Raz would post more, Kantrip is Kantrip (I don't get the feeling that Kanty/Nabe is a scum team though for some reason...), RR has done an ok job of cleaning up after KB, but that slot is pretty much doomed (it's really just a coin toss for me between Kanty/RR flip for tomorrow, this could change based on flips though), I sort of get the feeling one of RF/TB is scum with Nabe but they both seem town to me (haven't seen or heard from RF though, wtf?)

Yeah that's pretty much it. Hurry up J! :3

Kantrip

Kantplay
Bardull be honest: Are you considering Radical Fiction and T-block due to other people's stances on these two players?

Do you really think the lynch is set on one of me or RR toMorrow?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Sorry Bardull. >.<" I am trying to hurry but I'm getting really tired/distracted since I've been working today.

Directing's meticulous work. ;_;

BarDulL

Town Vampire
@Kantrip - I'm trying not to; having an original view point and not letting others cloud your own view is the best way to play mafia. It keeps you in the game. If you don't do that, you sort of trail off and die painfully. o.O

I'd love to see your flip/RR's flip toMorrow. I'm not gonna lie. Set in stone though? No, if some crazy evidence comes to light then I'd change my mind of course...but as of now, yeah, I'm set to see you guys explode. x3

RF is actually null now because of slight differentiating reads from myself and dat lurker status. I keep changing my mind on them because I recollect the good things first, and then the horrible things later on in my next post. lol. Sort of the same thing with Asdioh/TB except not as much and TB leans slight town for me.

NP J, I'm just bored and I want something exciting to happen XD.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Let's get to work! ^^ I'm starting from the beginning so let me just give a short little preview to what is to be expected through these posts

I'm going to be delving into the slots of Kanty/KB*RR*/Asdioh*TB*/RF/Raz. I feel that the final 2 scum in this game will be from them. So let's get started with Kanty. I'm going to be doing collapse tags and the like to make things easier to read.

I'll probably end up seperating each person into their own post so it's easier to go into for everyone.

[Collapse=Kanty]
Wow, lots of messed up coding in there.

Oh yeah, and forgot to vote.

Vote: Kosha Boy
I have reasons for voting Kosha Boy, but for the most part they are just more scummy. They really need to answer questions directed at them.
Lurking isn't the only point against them. Using huge, bold-faced letters is how I have to get John's attention sometimes. I need the questions for his slot answered.
Which questions again? All I remember you asking them is the exact same one everyone has asked of them. *You've also asked them this same question about 3-4 times iirc*
Later. Remind me if I forget after John responds.
So here is a little spur of posts by Kanty regarding his KB suspicion which look extremely fake. He says that he has his reasons but they are just scummy. That isn't substantial reasoning and just spitting out things, when asked *By Myself* on what are the other questions/points against him he says to remind him later when John responds. John never responds so Kanty never elaborates on his KB suspicion besides the fact that they are scummy.

Radical Fiction, J, Nabe town.
Asdioh, Bardull, Vlade, Raziek null.
Gorf, Kosha Boy, Sang scummy.
You just can't hate someone who types in rainbow. No but really, Nabe's not as strong as some other town reads, but I just used the three categories and I'd have to say Nabe is a town lean.
I wanna draw attention to his Town list. Where in the world is his super-strong Nabe read coming from? He fluffs a reason saying that Nabe is town due to something that is null and that he is a town-lean. I feel bad I didn't follow up on this. Why was Nabe a town-lean? There was nothing indicating him as a town anything at this point in the game.

I'm not going to accept that reasoning Kosha Boy. I was trying to respond and defend myself for the longest time, and when J was talking about Sang's wagon I read into it. I was asked to provide what I did against Sang. How the **** can you call it deflecting when J TOLD me to provide the reasoning for my Sang read.

Obviously you are just sheeping a "safe" stance.

Unvote Vote: Kosha Boy
Here we have some meta and some WIFOM, again with no substantiation. The only reason the slot isn't solid town is because it's a slot Inferno is bad at reading. From what I've read, this should be complete null read. "I don't think he would do ______" meta is the absolute worst. The Vlade read is wishy washy like Gorf's and Bardull's were. There's "towny intents" and then "I don't feel like he's doing much." This read list.... :glare:

I've listed them before at the bottom of some of my larger posts. My "wall" earlier (which wasn't all directed at Gorf) contained reads, and one of my recent posts did as well. They have changed a bit, here's where I stand:

J, Vlade, Overswarm, Radical Fiction, Nabe town.
Asdioh, Bardull, people who I don't list null.
Raziek probably indy.
Kosha Boy, Sang, Gorf scummy.
In the first part we look at the bolded where we see that he is calling out KB on the exact same things he was doing himself. It reeks of hypocrisy to try and make a point against KB. Within this post he was reaching hard against every single one of KB's reads and making it look like every thing he had to say was scummy. When in reality let's get to his read list:

1.) Nabe is town again, why? No reasoning, nor is there any inclination as to why Nabe should be town.
2.) Raz Indy? Why trying to introduce the FUD of there being an indy without anything to suggest as such? It's anti-town and scummy to do as such.

Let's go into when he is called out on his TownNabe read.

Townread on Nabe?

I'm biased. Get at me.

It's still just a slight lean.
It's less that he agrees with me and more that I should stop having this gut read on him. I can assure you it's not because he agreed with me. It's really just this strange gut read. When he gets more content I'll try to get a proper read on him.
He says that Nabe is town because of a biased statement and then he says that the town read on Nabe is that is based around gut. "a strange gut read". He dances around providing a real reason for his Nabe read again and says that he needs to get a proper read when he gets more content. But he is still comfortable with him being town at the current time?

Asdioh you can be town because I have too many scum reads already. Process of Elimination the other way 'round for once :awesome:
I noticed that as well. I'm keeping my eye on Asdioh.

I agree with Asdioh suspicion.
These two posts occured on the same page of a 40ppp where Kanty had said that Asdioh was a town read for him but then later on when RF decided to claim Asdioh as Scum, he says he agrees with it. He says that he had been suspecting Asdioh before RF's post which is not true at all. =[

Kanty this entire game only goes through with what the majority wants and doesn't really push his scum-picks long enough for him to do anything. He just recycles others reads and it's showing especially when he is asked about his reads. However there is a read he is the only person in this game to express on his own, Nabe being Town. ;D

Alright good point. I can dig it.

Vote: Overswarm
Here is an example. He votes OS but then later on he unvotes him asking for reasoning. He fully admits that he was bandwagoning and then tries to turn it onto RF when they had already provided reasoning. His votes during D1 were his Vlade vote for RF, his Sang/Swords vote when the wagon was picking up and RF asked for his vote, his KB vote when KB was beginning to catch heat and KB found him scummy, then there is the OS vote for the wagon against him.

Later on in the day he creates a case against Asdioh which was not really well constructed and votes him but it doesn't stay there that long because Kanty goes back to OS with the majority of town. Ick ick ick. =x

His voting history has been terrible this game.

Sang, considering the title of "Inventor" I assume you don't know what your gifts do?

@Town: Would it be a good idea to decide who Sang gives an item to, or should we be concerned about scum roles that could mess with this and let her choose herself?
Sang, don't expand on role abilities.

Kantrip, don't fish any farther.
I wasn't asking for role abilities, I was asking whether or not she was informed.

Knowing she is, of course we are leaving it at that.
Didn't really delve into this at the time but reading through this, but in reality this is scummy that Kanty is trying to role-fish on Sang's claimed role, especially considering that Kanty was an inventor himself so he should know what goes on with the ability AND that he was trying to get the town to decide who Sang gives her items too. He looked like he was trying to manipulate a PR, grrr no thanks.

People need to stop assigning me townreads.
@Kantrip @Vlade
Process of Elimination, Nabey.

With all these scum, you can't be. I'd be open to reassess on townflips. No reason to now.
Ironically, Nabe calls out Kanty on the town-read on himself but Kanty just says that Nabe is now not scum because of PoE. He says that he can't be with all this scum but what in the world is he talking about? His Nabe read is terrible this entire game.

Kosha Boy, just stop.

Kosha Boy is dumb town btw. This solidifies that read for me.
I already brought this up but bringing it up again. Kanty's read on KB has been BS lately. He said that KB was dumb town but then later on in the day phase, takes it back and goes back to pushing KB plus he had been pushing KB this entire time.

Vote: Kantrip
@SWORDS: Here is that vote in which Kanty did nothing towards Nabe's vote on his slot and Nabe did vote him.

T-block covered this.

Completely useless except to both

A. Distance his scummate
B. Stall

Delaying (even if it's the truth, which would be understandable, this is needless to say).

So yeah, pretty scummy so far.
Quoting just this one post in the argument because he is reaching for points against RR to be called as scum which is terrible and was trying to indict him as scum off little info. I don't like his RR push at all.

I am upset with OS for letting his ego/pride screw up town. Had he claimed, we would have lynched KB, I'm pretty sure.

Gorf dying is... odd.

It was probably the result of T-block not having read and having partners who didn't know who to kill.
Already explained why this is scummy just because of the sheer force of how fake/forced this post seemed. *I.e. Both myself and Swords brought this up*[/collapse]

Sorry for the wall but Kanty posts alot...^^"

T-block

B2B TST
Faltering based on everyone telling me I'm wrong, coupled with T-block not being as scummy as Asdioh.

Still he's more scum to me than RF.
No, actually, **** it.

you really are strange

what has asdioh done that is scummy in your opinion? the only thing i can see is his labelling you as town so quickly, and i'm afraid i am just as confused by that as you are

i replaced in and fully read, providing brief thought updates as i went. i lent my vote to the investigative without fishing for why when he pinned scum. i've provided my stance on the entire player list. i've questioned your slot and RR's slot and determined who i think is scummier - only reason i haven't been lately is because RR's been absent, plus i've been busy myself. i think it's hella lame defending yourself so i hope you're happy >=(

what have i done that is scummy, exactly?

Top Bottom