• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Adventure Time Mafia | Game Over: Aren't You Cold...?

Vlade

Social Outcast
In the smallest of nutshells of what has happened today:

- J insisted Nabe on being scum
- Nabe claimed VT, but J said that he knew that Nabe visited Gorf last night, who died.
- We are now just idly passing the time with some discussion before someone hammers Nabe and ends the day, so now is a good time for you to catch up, Mr Red Ryu

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Well, there's the cop guilty on you that Kosha Boy never logged on to explain....
I skimmed and saw no such thing.

Why you lying to me?

In the smallest of nutshells of what has happened today:

- J insisted Nabe on being scum
- Nabe claimed VT, but J said that he knew that Nabe visited Gorf last night, who died.
- We are now just idly passing the time with some discussion before someone hammers Nabe and ends the day, so now is a good time for you to catch up, Mr Red Ryu
Yeah I read that part with Rainicorn.

Nabe is the play and we are looking for his scummates, I need to sleep for work so I'm out for now.

I need to read over the skim I did before I get my scumpicks soliified.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I was indy and my win condition was for Rajam (who was mafia) to survive at endgame, so I pretty much did nothing to win :p I felt I played decently in that game until a bull**** discrepancy with colours and role PMs came up and I took the bait.
oh yeah, that's right. for some reason i thought you were part of the main scum team, but you were actually rem. zzz, gg, i have a terrible memory.

i've still got my eye on you bucko. ~.o

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Well, there's the cop guilty on you that Kosha Boy never logged on to explain....
This was a really scummy move coming from someone in your position. Especially considering that people are leaning one of you or RR to lynch next after Nabe. =[

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
ladies and gentlemen

i am CAUGHT UP

vote: Nabe

sworddancer, would your vote still be RF at this point?
@ T-block

Get your vote off of me, or give me a read. It's unjustified by you except to pander to J, and before that you gave your vote to Swords.
pretty townie outburst... don't really feel like giving you a town pass for it though

nabe, i fully admit i'm just following J's vote here
I don't see the scum-buddiness between these two within these posts, Vlade. Can you explain to me why Nabe would be telling TB to get his vote off him and TB just fully admitting/following and the like within these posts?

T-block

B2B TST
This was a really scummy move coming from someone in your position. Especially considering that people are leaning one of you or RR to lynch next after Nabe. =[
it's null coming from kantrip

i actually didn't like RR's response to it though... whether RR called kantrip's gambit or whether he actually skimmed doesn't matter - fact is he knew it was a lie, and either way, he is able to identify it as a gambit. so, why does he ask the question "why are you lying?".

response, RR?

T-block

B2B TST
raz being completely null, RF being slightly scummy

this style of play is not indicative of alignment for raz, especially with computer issues, so i can't really label him as scummy for it.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
T-Block why is it bad to see he lied from a skim of the game?

:phone:
he's saying that you slipped because you asked a pointless question; asking kantrip why he lied is scummy because it was simple to deduce that he was pulling a gambit. if YOU knew kantrip was trying to pull a gambit, why would you ask kantrip why he lied?

you're basically being accused of providing filler by asking a pointless question (which i heartily agree with said accusation), and so now we're wondering what your thought process was for asking that question to kantrip. you're obviously not dumb, so where is the town incentive? i don't really see it.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I gave you a comment on your play. Swords told me "**** you". Pretty different.
no, your comment was unnecessary; you were confirmed scum at the time, so there really wasn't any real motivation for making the comment aside from you wanting to put me down by being a douche.

oh, and by the by, you're the most salty scum player i've ever played against :| i'm a little depressed that someone who has been playing in dgames for so long is such a sore loser. ;)

BarDulL

Town Vampire

yeah, i'm really not sure what i was going for with that comment. i had a plan to provoke nabe and make him look stupid just for fun, but the execution of said plan was exceptionally poor and not well thought out.

confound it all.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Why not focus that energy of making fun of Nabe into some scum-hunting to find his buddies? =o

BarDulL

Town Vampire
anyway, he's still salty via confirmation of him being a proven douchebag. 'sore loser' is a bit of a stretch.

J, don't tell me what to do or i'll throw a coffee mug at your face.

but for what it's worth, i have a hair cut appointment soon, and i'm going bike riding right after.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Okay, that's quite enough with the personal attacks. Let's all be big boys and put the petty insults away. I understand that Nabe wasn't very nice and that seems like a good reason to be not very nice back, but this is becoming a distraction now. Everybody be totally righteous dudes and just be nice to each other. Thanks very much.

Also, Asdioh and Gorf, please don't post in here again until the game is over, no matter how amusing the gifs I post are. You're force-replaced and dead, respectively. That effectively means neither of you exist here anymore. Gorf, I appreciate the sentiment, but I'll handle it next time.

NOW BACK TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED MAFIA PLAYING.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
he's saying that you slipped because you asked a pointless question; asking kantrip why he lied is scummy because it was simple to deduce that he was pulling a gambit. if YOU knew kantrip was trying to pull a gambit, why would you ask kantrip why he lied?
You and T-Block do not understand why I asked that question. I knew it was a gambit since it was easy to see he lied from even a skim, not why he did it and his thought process, aka intent.

I'm not asking if it was a gambit, I asked why he did.

you're basically being accused of providing filler by asking a pointless question (which i heartily agree with said accusation), and so now we're wondering what your thought process was for asking that question to kantrip. you're obviously not dumb, so where is the town incentive? i don't really see it.
Obvious you both did.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
No I don't, and don't you pretend you do either.

I want to know from his own words why, I can see multiple reasons why he would, there is one everyone thinks is obvious and other which no one is thinking about, I want the answer from him not you.

T-block

B2B TST
i don't need to pretend

i'll let you get his answer, but i want every detail of your thought process here in full afterwards

because he would do it as town as well.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

Kantrip

Kantplay
Something else I'd like to say wrt RR. Meta, of sorts:

His comment on "Yeah Nabe is the play toDay" was totally unnecessary. The thing is, he does this kind of thing because he thinks that's what it means to distance your partners. For example, when I faked cop in Britches and Hose, little did I know I was actually gambitting on Red Ryu's scummate. Red Ryu made a very brash comment of "Why aren't people acting on the cop guilty" and the like, and it was a distancing attempt there.

The uselessness of his Nabe comment suggests similarly.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I skimmed and saw no such thing.

Why you lying to me?
T-block covered this.

Yeah I read that part with Rainicorn.

Nabe is the play and we are looking for his scummates, I need to sleep for work so I'm out for now.
Completely useless except to both

A. Distance his scummate
B. Stall

I need to read over the skim I did before I get my scumpicks soliified.
Delaying (even if it's the truth, which would be understandable, this is needless to say).

So yeah, pretty scummy so far.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Yeah there is no town intent in asking "why are you lying?" in that scenario.

Red Ryu, tell me why you think I said there was a cop guilty on you.

Kantrip

Kantplay
You and T-Block do not understand why I asked that question. I knew it was a gambit since it was easy to see he lied from even a skim, not why he did it and his thought process, aka intent.

I'm not asking if it was a gambit, I asked why he did.

Obvious you both did.
Bull**** attempt at backing out of this.

Why do people do gambits Red Ryu? I'm sure you know a general answer to this. Gambits are meant to accomplish SOMETHING, after all.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Yes you do because your really don't know.
He obviously thinks he knows, else he wouldn't be saying anything. Who are you to tell someone what they do or do not know?

when I am done reading sure.
No. If you are going to continue posting, you will start now. The only way you can avoid it until you read is to STOP POSTING until you've read.

Citation required.
There aren't any direct examples that I can think of, but I can pull up a plethora of town games for you to dig through if you want to find similar behavior, because I sure as hell am not digging through my past games right now for scum.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Something else I'd like to say wrt RR. Meta, of sorts:

His comment on "Yeah Nabe is the play toDay" was totally unnecessary. The thing is, he does this kind of thing because he thinks that's what it means to distance your partners. For example, when I faked cop in Britches and Hose, little did I know I was actually gambitting on Red Ryu's scummate. Red Ryu made a very brash comment of "Why aren't people acting on the cop guilty" and the like, and it was a distancing attempt there.

The uselessness of his Nabe comment suggests similarly.
Thanks for quoting my worst scum play for meta btw.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
T-block covered this.
No he didn't

Completely useless except to both

A. Distance his scummate
B. Stall
You mean, state I agree we should lynch him? When he pretty much outed himself?

Stall what? You mean my read? I'm working on it among other things, aka I got a tournament tomorrow.

Delaying (even if it's the truth, which would be understandable, this is needless to say).

So yeah, pretty scummy so far.
You mean a post I made mid read which may not have been even an hour. Yeah guys, I totally should have had the whole game read at midnight right when I replaced in.

Your reaching hard.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Yeah there is no town intent in asking "why are you lying?" in that scenario.

Red Ryu, tell me why you think I said there was a cop guilty on you.
How about seeing where your head is at? I have no clue why you lied like that to me when I first replaced in.

I could have claimed right when I entered the game if I didn't have the sense to skim the game before I commented.

You said it to gambit and it seems from this get a reaction, in addition to almost blatantly rolefishing if I believed you.

Kantrip

Kantplay
All I have is your scum play from Britches and Hose (lurk, similarities in distancing now and then), and your scum play on epicmafia (lurk, lurk).

I haven't seen any other scum play, but if you want to reference me to an example of it played differently I'd be sure to consider it.

Top Bottom