• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Adventure Time Mafia | Game Over: Aren't You Cold...?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
it was a joke about your terrible play, kantrip. fool typically plays really anti-town/scummy in order to get lynched.

Vlade

Social Outcast
You visited Gorf last night. You claim VT. Look who's dead.

I'm Finn, JoAT. Watcher, I saw your crumbs, please watch me toNight.

:phone:
I should have guessed...

Bardull what about the entire KB wagon and the info against him yesterDay that brings him back down to the similar category as Raz?

Don't like Vlade? o.o that's a new one I'm curious of hearing more about.
Pretty sure Bardull has never liked me lol

i've actually disliked vlade all game if you look back at my reads. vlade is pretty non chalant about pressure he gets even when it's deserved; he typically responds to pressure with "i figured you'd say that," but he doesn't say anything else. he's too "cool" about the pressure he gets.

it may just be my personal distaste for that kind of personality though.

there are other small things; vlade's sheeping and easy votes for one. i also completely did not understand his vote on you (J) whatsoever since you haven't been worthy of being voted for all game. i haven't gotten a solid read from that vote though so i can't use it as evidence for scummy behavior.
If someone were to pressure me for sheeping when I was indeed sheeping, I can't really say that I didn't sheep. That's pretty much the way I see it.

Vote: Nabe

BarDulL

Town Vampire
If someone were to pressure me for sheeping when I was indeed sheeping, I can't really say that I didn't sheep. That's pretty much the way I see it.

Vote: Nabe
this is the problem: you're ok with openly sheeping/not following your own reads, which in simpler terms means you're not being productive town. by admitting to having scummy behavior and being "cool" about it, you're essentially reading null to most players here.

people who have town leans on vlade need to really think this over.

vlade, if you are town, then ultimately you're just an empty slot that votes with the majority. in a lylo/mylo situation, you will surely be lynched for this.

here's my read on vlade. if vlade is town, then he just doesn't care what his actions look like when he does them. this is derived either from arrogance/over confidence, or he really doesn't care about the game that much. or he's really, really, really hard headed.

if someone can provide meta/a personality profile on vlade for me, i'd appreciate it.

if vlade is scum, it means that vlade has a superiority complex and thinks that he can get away with scummy behavior by being open and "cool" about it. he has too much confidence in himself for no real reason.

we're never going to be friends vlade, NEVER. NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! ughhhhhhhhhh

is anyone here friends with vlade that can help me feel better about him?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
on another note, holding off my vote on nabe until J gives me the go ahead. i don't think we need to end the day so soon though.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
While I agree that Nabe is scummy I think we'd be better off lynching someone on the OS bandwagon. The following people were on the wagon yesterDay: Radical Fiction, Vlade, J, Raziek, Sworddancer, Gorf, Bardull.
there's also this. vlade agrees nabe is scummy (doesn't say why, just agrees without any real substance behind this agreement) but declares that town would be better off lynching someone on the OS bandwagon (doesn't provide reasoning for this either.)

vlade, why did you feel that nabe was scummy prior to J's joat claim? also, why did you feel that a nabe lynch wasn't as good an option as lynching J of all people? o_O

Vlade

Social Outcast
this is the problem: you're ok with openly sheeping/not following your own reads, which in simpler terms means you're not being productive town. by admitting to having scummy behavior and being "cool" about it, you're essentially reading null to most players here.

people who have town leans on vlade need to really think this over.

vlade, if you are town, then ultimately you're just an empty slot that votes with the majority. in a lylo/mylo situation, you will surely be lynched for this.

here's my read on vlade. if vlade is town, then he just doesn't care what his actions look like when he does them. this is derived either from arrogance/over confidence, or he really doesn't care about the game that much. or he's really, really, really hard headed.

if someone can provide meta/a personality profile on vlade for me, i'd appreciate it.

if vlade is scum, it means that vlade has a superiority complex and thinks that he can get away with scummy behavior by being open and "cool" about it. he has too much confidence in himself for no real reason.

we're never going to be friends vlade, NEVER. NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! ughhhhhhhhhh

is anyone here friends with vlade that can help me feel better about him?
This is my first time playing in DGames so I'm definitely not confident about what I'm doing. Yes my slot seems to consist of helping acquire majority votes thus far. I figured that as town there's nothing to worry about - a lot of people seem to have newbtown reads on me yet you are one of the only players that oppose this read.

there's also this. vlade agrees nabe is scummy (doesn't say why, just agrees without any real substance behind this agreement) but declares that town would be better off lynching someone on the OS bandwagon (doesn't provide reasoning for this either.)

vlade, why did you feel that nabe was scummy prior to J's joat claim? also, why did you feel that a nabe lynch wasn't as good an option as lynching J of all people? o_O
Well J said that "after rereading the thread he knows Nabe is scum" and because I'm inexperienced and haven't played for a while I didn't even consider the possibility of J having a PR as embarrassing as it is lol.

I'm pretty sure I stated my read on Nabe as leaning scum towards the end of day 1 so there's no need to explain why I thought he was scum prior to J's claim.

Also my reasoning for thinking that it'd be better to lynch someone on the OS bandwagon was that there's a good chance scum is on the wagon thus the probability of lynching scum is higher if we focus on it. It's bad reasoning I know.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
If we wanted to be really ballsy we could shoot for the RB/VBer toDay knowing that since Nabe only targeted one person (the one who died) he most likely doesn't have any dangerous scum PR. Also this is assuming we have 2 mislynches at least (which we should).
Remember when Kuz did this after I claimed scum?
And it worked :woman:

#HBC | Nabe

his willingness to divert from the presumed tunneling of asdioh/OS to the nabe wagon without any compelling evidence is remarkably peculiar. aside from J's seemed tunneling of nabe, there's really nothing else to suggest why RF changed his vote...which begs the question: would J's seemed tunneling of nabe really be enough to change RF's position on the asdioh slot if he was town sided?

FoS: RF
You're not just a bad person, you're also a bad player. Okay.

#HBC | Nabe

Kanty, why are you even trying to make heads or tails of Nabe's WIFOM post? After he admitted that he was scum, just tune him out from here on because nothing he says can be beneficial to us. We must look at his other posts in the thread.
This guy knows what's going on.
Although thanking me for the compliment would've been cool :urg:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I was going to thank you but I thought you were being sarcastic with me!

I can never tell anymore...;_;

But thank you I guess for the compliment of catching you. ^^"

BarDulL

Town Vampire
You're not just a bad person, you're also a bad player. Okay.
while most people would love to openly destroy your ego with a flurry of quotes and negative language, your read to me as salty/mad town at the moment.

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh **** the newbtown read on vlade!!! i'm probably just giving vlade too much credit because he won deathnote mafia with raz as scum. i'll back off him for now.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
***while most people would respond to this by openly destroying your ego with a flurry of quotes and negative language, you read to me as salty/mad scum at the moment.***

fixed, ugh i hate morning posting

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
Does anyone have any questions for me?
RadFic?
Full reads on other players.

Who is town? Who is Indie? Who is scum?

What is your truthful opinion os Asdioh/T-Block's play? Do you think Swords could be obv town but actually Indie as he proved to be in Halloween mafia?

Reply, respond.

#HBC | Nabe

Swords as indy was nervous in the background, and I would say he applied himself to scumhunting less than usual. It's possible that he's a baddie. He hasn't been remarkable.

The T-block slot seems town, and that's the read I got on both heads.

J's play sets my teeth on edge. And he's a Main Character JoAT in a theme game who felt semisolid in claiming.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.

What is your truthful opinion os Asdioh/T-Block's play? Do you think Swords could be obv town but actually Indie as he proved to be in Halloween mafia?

Reply, respond.
. . .

*Don't know if serious*

Btw, one respectful "**** you" to Nabe. Three of my posts have been more "significant" than yur play this entire game.

#HBC | Dancer

Adventure quest ad at the op of the page:

"Evil is Lurking"

Why yes, yes it is. *Looks at KB*

Kanty or KB toMorrow. Need to do ISO's of both to determine which.

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
Then perhaps we should ask you why you allowed OS to be lynched against such a....flimsy case.

Why would you make such an anti-town move, Swords? By your own admission this is true. Thus, by your own logic, we question you.

#HBC | Dancer

Cuase I hadn't reed the full game by then. I knew that a lynch was needed, and I found OS's first two posts to be scummy.

Try harder.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer

Vote Count
Nabe [4]: J, T-block, Radical Fiction, Vlade
T-block [1]: Kantrip
Kantrip [1]: Raziek
Bardull [1]: Nabe
Radical Fiction [0]:
J [0]:
Vlade [0]:
Raziek [0]:
Kosha Boy [0]:
Sworddancer [0]:

Not Voting: Bardull, Kosha Boy, Sworddancer

With 10 players alive, 6 votes are required for lynch.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Btw, one respectful "**** you" to Nabe. Three of my posts have been more "significant" than yur play this entire game.
lol, my sentiments exactly.

and yeah, i agree om kb/kanty tomorrow. RF/vlade aren't dying anytime soon.

BUT RAZIEK NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING. holy ****. if raziek doesn't get active soon i'll be hella pissed.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I don't think TB+Nabe = scum-team. Their posts towards each other toDay and a bit of the Asdioh and Nabe posts just do not make sense of them being scum together.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
IMO, I would hope not because I want KB to post and I would also like Raz to do stuff before the day phase ends.

Bardull, Nabe claimed scum, we know he is scum and we also know that he is not the RB/VB.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

kb/raz when you return, i want scum reads/town reads. also want opinions on OS lynch/and some degree of scum hunting from the both of you.

i'd also like the same thing from vlade, but that may be hoping for a little much :p lol

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

Reply, respond.
I do not get at all why you are asking Nabe these questions at all because they will lead us nowhere good. =/ Do you actually believe he will give his truthful opinion on TB/Asdioh and asking about Indy Swords. *Why are you trying to introduce indy WIFOM without any evidence that there is an indy yet by the by? It only brings about FUD towards Sword's slot*

BarDulL

Town Vampire
actually, since t-block hasn't given much except for his distaste for kantrip, i'd like to hear from him regarding what he thinks of the rest of the players as well.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I'm currently tied up with F&L, school, and a woman.

Will do my best to get to this game, promising full devotion when F&L ends.

Vlade

Social Outcast
while most people would love to openly destroy your ego with a flurry of quotes and negative language, your read to me as salty/mad town at the moment.

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh **** the newbtown read on vlade!!! i'm probably just giving vlade too much credit because he won deathnote mafia with raz as scum. i'll back off him for now.
I was indy and my win condition was for Rajam (who was mafia) to survive at endgame, so I pretty much did nothing to win :p I felt I played decently in that game until a bull**** discrepancy with colours and role PMs came up and I took the bait.

Vlade

Social Outcast
I don't think TB+Nabe = scum-team. Their posts towards each other toDay and a bit of the Asdioh and Nabe posts just do not make sense of them being scum together.
I actually thought that the interactions between Asdioh and Nabe do make sense of them being scum together. Asdioh started the case on KB and then Nabe was the fuel for the wagon to get going. A KB lynch would have been really "easy" for scum at the time which makes me think T-Block could be scum, but for what Asdioh has done rather than T-Block himself.

I think Kosha Boy is town now but like everyone else I think it would be nice if they could make a post.

Top Bottom