• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Add a character into the above game!

D

Deleted member

A new company for them to buy? Warner Games I guess. They where seemginly gonna before Warner backed out and I think their ips would fit

Project X Zone 3 (Namco Section)

AlRex

Smash Lord
Pac-Man. I do not care that they wanna stick with humanoid/anime-looking people. It's Pac-Man.

TMNT VS Justice League [The surprisingly well-done MUGEN fangame with some hired professionals involved]

D

Deleted member

Deathstroke for DC. Casey Jones for TMNT.

Project X Zone 3 (A new company. Don't have to pick the characters. Just the company)

AlRex

Smash Lord
Kitchen Sink Emoji

Add any random YouTube reviewer to Kickassia, the Channel Awesome film. I'm sorry for this idea.

D

Deleted member

Shovel Knight

A Genshin character for Smash (who's not the Traveler)

D

Deleted member

Dragon Ball Z

A non video game franchise to add to BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle

D

Deleted member

Neo

A character to get a MCU TV series on Disney plus. Can already be in the MCU or not.

Baysha

Smash Ace
Pepsiman

A series to get a Smash Bros spinoff with only it's characters.

Last edited:

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Lanky Kong

A Neptunia Rep for PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale 2 that wasn't any of the four main CPUs, their sisters (except Vert), and IF and/or Compa.

Last edited:
Top Bottom