• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ADAT2 Western Regional Championship 2009! :: July 24-25 :: Edmonton, AB, Canada!

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I'm just asking LOL. He offered in the first place and he said he had room so :/ Im sure he'd offer anyways when we do decide on a hotel. Dmk is a nice guy.

And that's perfect dmk. Just let me know if you can host us.

Also Tyler, maybe and you luke should do something about housing because the only reason dmk Is bring targeted as the place to stay is because he's the only one to offer, and you to are not really helping much about housing.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
I don't have a computer running so I can't really communicate with Luke too often, plus it's really hard for me to navigate on an iPod, but I'm going to his house tomorrow so hopefully we can figure something out. Is there anybody else that can house? What about Sid, Carl, and Matt?

DMK.

Smash Journeyman
tyler don't worry, I'm not a softie. I have no problems telling people to piss off if housing them would be too much for me :)

It's just that, I have the space so why not. I'm mostly concerned about things possibly getting out of hand with so many people there. It's not MY house, I don't want any permanent damage.

ppig

Smash Journeyman
So basically I would be housing the entire red deer group?

Also, I am limiting Thurs. night to Connor and Zac only. I won't host more till Friday night because my folks don't leave until Friday.
i love u dmk

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
LOL kosk is still MM'ing hey?

Yeash! we n00bzorz, ain't afraid to admit that on on my behalf ALSO EVERYONE LOOK! VICTOR DI'IN'T POST IN BLUEEEE

totally offline too, Quick Quote him!

I'm just asking LOL. He offered in the first place and he said he had room so :/ Im sure he'd offer anyways when we do decide on a hotel. Dmk is a nice guy.

And that's perfect dmk. Just let me know if you can host us.

Also Tyler, maybe and you luke should do something about housing because the only reason dmk Is bring targeted as the place to stay is because he's the only one to offer, and you to are not really helping much about housing.

EDIT: I hope just melee, if Brawl low tier gets cancelled I'ma cry :( I'd have no hope in hell of tanking as samus through and actual Tourni, minazwel put down the controller now lol

dieslow

Smash Ace
if its such a big problem for everyone jeez keep it at 10 holy ****. hella stingy IMO, in BC we'd up the entry when OOS'ers come, like when Zhu came for instance. just sayin. not everyone is driving 20 minutes to get there, its a long trip for BC dudes.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
IMO the people who will most likely win the money shouldn't really have a say in how much money entry fee should be anyways.

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
if its such a big problem for everyone jeez keep it at 10 holy ****. hella stingy IMO, in BC we'd up the entry when OOS'ers come, like when Zhu came for instance. just sayin. not everyone is driving 20 minutes to get there, its a long trip for BC dudes.
no johns, it's 5$

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
tyler don't worry, I'm not a softie. I have no problems telling people to piss off if housing them would be too much for me :)

It's just that, I have the space so why not. I'm mostly concerned about things possibly getting out of hand with so many people there. It's not MY house, I don't want any permanent damage.
Hey DMK, I forgot one more person. Scott. LOL. Can he stay as well?

Seriously, if this too out of hand let me know. Getting a hotel isn't out of the question for us. hahah.

And don't worry us Red Deer guys are pretty nice people. Respect.

Also, Dieslow you know you're going to win anyways. Just take what you can get. yeesh. =P

Snake6523

Smash Ace
Wow >_>.

Uhh we were kinda thinking that if we dropped low tier all together that maybe 15 singles would be possible since you won't be spending on low tier at all anymore. Personally I don't like the idea, but I can see where Tyler is coming from with this one, however I can already see what the general response will be.
So because our main arguement is we prefer that our money go towards playing, you take away more of our fun playing? >_< No I prefer to have both. Don't even.

I was thinking, if we drop low tier, you guys can use that money for singles, and we would be able to do best of 3 pools (instead of single match pools), best of 5 semi-finals (instead of best of 3), and not only would the pot be bigger but the BC guys could come too. I dunno, it's up to you guys, you could always do low tier MMs instead.

Victor no, not enough time in the Melee day and that's useless in brawl cause people will play Falcon in low tier anyway.
Just. No. Low Tier > More singles, Because once were out of singles, were still out, the only people you keep benefitting here are dieslow and carl, every time. lololololol.

I don't have a computer running so I can't really communicate with Luke too often, plus it's really hard for me to navigate on an iPod, but I'm going to his house tomorrow so hopefully we can figure something out. Is there anybody else that can house? What about Sid, Carl, and Matt?
Sid is housing Calgary guys already.

are we talkin brawl our melee cause i beast ganon and i eat Yoshi for breakfast
Watch those words Conrawrs =3

lol I remember when Tyler spammed that Zhu was coming to this, I lol'd.

Well you have to consider general collateral and the fact that most of us cant afford it, we're looking at this and how you (or at least some people from B.C) are GAURANTEED to win some kind of money, not entirely sure what, but something, and thats why you want it to be more, and we arn't going to be winning, so were just flat out losing more money that way.

I don't mean to be rude, but seriously, we play for fun, we know we wont win, I already know I won't win, but am entering whatever I can afford, cause it's a fun environment, I'd go to B.C knowing I'm not making money just to play you guys, and I know the trip costs money but still.

Don't call us stingy, you're the one wanting to win more money =]

no johns, it's 5$
Yeah, it's $5 >_<

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Ok so I have some good news, especially for DMK.

I'll going to be staying in Edmonton from tomorrow until a little bit after adat2 with my grandparents. So dmk, you won't have to host me or Andrew. I'll ask my grandparents if they can host Matt and Tony, which will then only leave zac, connor, scott and monty at your house.

Oh, btw Darren, can you see if you mom can host Tony and Matt if my grandparents can't? :3

And if anyone wants to smash sometime between tomorrow and adat2, just text me or give me a shoutout on smashboards or something.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
so i wanna do $1 MM with a bunch of people, mainly as an excuse to do sets with people I might not play in tourney, and obviously for the heck of it. Best 3of5 obvobv.

So I think i have like a MM with Kevin. Oh, as well as Brandon for our traditional Link vs Ganon matches. xD

Luke, Matt, Levi, Brad, Alex, Allan, David. Y'all wanna do one? 8) Joel too if you decide to come. OH and Sho as well! Too many people, not enough loonies. xD

EDIT: YES TYSON. YES. If you pull it off, I will love you. XD

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Ok so I have some good news, especially for DMK.

I'll going to be staying in Edmonton from tomorrow until a little bit after adat2 with my grandparents. So dmk, you won't have to host me or Andrew. I'll ask my grandparents if they can host Matt and Tony, which will then only leave zac, connor, scott and monty at your house.

Oh, btw Darren, can you see if you mom can host Tony and Matt if my grandparents can't? :3

And if anyone wants to smash sometime between tomorrow and adat2, just text me or give me a shoutout on smashboards or something.
****, too bad you're not here today lol.

DMK.

Smash Journeyman
Sounds good Vic.

So right now, I got:

Connor
Zac
Scott
Monty(Zeriph)

confirmed, Scott you're getting a floor spot. It should be OK with a sleeping bag but if you want to bring something to sleep on that's fine too.

Haven't seen Sion back since he asked for housing. Still got a couple floor spots available.

I'm setting a deadline for Wednesday. After that I won't make changes for housing, and I'll PM everyone who's confirmed with info.

Smashfest on Sunday at my house looks possible. Who would want to come over?

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
People come to DMK's early to smash! Before you all go to West Ed! My bus leaves at 1:30pm on Sunday so get over there asap.

ppig

Smash Journeyman
victar we have to smash soon i think u will like the changes i have made i know sean does :p can anyone say link tech chase ?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Top Bottom