• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ADAT2 Western Regional Championship 2009! :: July 24-25 :: Edmonton, AB, Canada!

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Victor, $1 MM in Melee? I was thinking we can just make our bracket match the MM, and if we don't meet in the bracket, we can do a separate one. k?

Also everybody, we haven't talked about it yet but I was thinking I can buy some pop, water, and maybe some snacks like chips and then sell them there for a loonie each. Good idea or no?

Sraigux

Smash Journeyman
Victor, $1 MM in Melee? I was thinking we can just make our bracket match the MM, and if we don't meet in the bracket, we can do a separate one. k?

Also everybody, we haven't talked about it yet but I was thinking I can buy some pop, water, and maybe some snacks like chips and then sell them there for a loonie each. Good idea or no?
Good idea, I still do not see why we cannot bring our own, we are all responsible people here right?

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Luke, we can team if you want, we never got the chance at youthree cause Brawl took so long so you owe me!

Yeah, let me remind everybody to bring their own food to the tourney as we will probably only supply cheap drinks and snacks for a dollar each. Eat your lunch before you come, and if you can't bring food then remember we are having a free hour on the schedule where you can leave the venue to purchase food somewhere else.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
The closest nearby place to get REAL food is an actual restaurant. Other than that you'll have to drive or just settle for a convenience store.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
The closest nearby place to get REAL food is an actual restaurant. Other than that you'll have to drive or just settle for a convenience store.
Didn't Carl and Levi walk somewhere last year to get pizza?

Well, if you have a car, there are a LOT of places in Westmount Mall which is only a 5 minute drive away. There's McDonald's, Dairy Queen, Tony Roma's, Tim Horton's, a bunch of food court places, and (my favorite so far), Boston Pizza. You can actually call BP 10-15 minutes before you go there to pick up your food and it'll be ready when you get there.

Ermine

Smash Ace
Didn't Carl and Levi walk somewhere last year to get food?

Well, if you have a car, there are a LOT of places in Westmount Mall which is only a 5 minute drive away. There's McDonald's, Dairy Queen, Tony Roma's, a bunch of food court places, and (my favorite so far), Boston Pizza. You can actually call BP 10-15 minutes before you go there to order food and it'll be ready when you get there.
Yeah, and then Levi almost missed Brawl Doubles with me >=(

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
I'm getting worried... How good is Koskinators ganon? And does ganon really have a chain grab? I ask this because I still have an MM against victra. Oh yah and vic I'm not entering any melee events if they're 15 srry :( Plus i tried playing melee the other day and realized how bad it is. No air dodges and it feels like playing in a broken down pickup. everything is so clunky and disjointed, brawl on the other hand flows like liqued velvet, smooth and cool :) *widens rift between brawl and melee players*

Edit: Are there gonna be any TV's running brawl friendlies on badgame night?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Lol I'm sorry Fraser, but that's your funniest post ever. I actually bursted out a chuckle haha.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
I'm getting worried... How good is Koskinators ganon? And does ganon really have a chain grab? I ask this because I still have an MM against victra. Oh yah and vic I'm not entering any melee events if they're 15 srry :( Plus i tried playing melee the other day and realized how bad it is. No air dodges and it feels like playing in a broken down pickup. everything is so clunky and disjointed, brawl on the other hand flows like liqued velvet, smooth and cool :) *widens rift between brawl and melee players*
Kosk has the best Ganon in Brawl in Canada / the world.

There are no $15 events.

Melee DOES have air dodges and it flows WAY better than Brawl, you're just bad at it and you don't know how to play it. I used to think the same way, though. $1 Melee MM? =]

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
LOL for some reason I actually liked you posts so far. Maybe I'm just too tired, or I'm too happy to care. :3

Also Scott and I saw this shamwow guy selling shamwow ripoffs at the fair. It as probably the best part of the day. He even talked about his mother and how much he loved her back when she was alive.

smarms

Smash Cadet
LOL for some reason I actually liked you posts so far. Maybe I'm just too tired, or I'm too happy to care. :3

Also Scott and I saw this shamwow guy selling shamwow ripoffs at the fair. It as probably the best part of the day. He even talked about his mother and how much he loved her back when she was alive.
I DON'T HAVE TWO THOUSAND DOLLARS. e

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
k lol afterdawn wanna 1$ MM my ganon vs ur anything
Maybe lol, lemme skim the character boards to catch up on a year's worth of metagame

Yes your non Sheik. 5$ MM.

Then after. I'll fight your Sheik too for a 1$ MM. No Chaingrabs.
I don't play Sheik so I'm not taking your second offer

But I'll take your first offer for $1 cause I don't know good / bad you are in Melee

Though I'll probably regret that after WHEN I WIN

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
I now actually want to Mm kosk to see if the pwnage is all its cracked up to be. how about we make it a best of 5 set for $5 kosk cause i wanna play my kirby too(he's gotten better I swear firefly :) Kirbycide and no chaingrabs FTW's

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I'll accept best of 5 Yoshi vs. Ganon for $5. Worst case scenario, I get an idea of how to fight you for when we meet at low tier finals or whatever. Best case scenario, you pay my low tier entry fee. I benefit either way.

Fraser, we should do Kirby dittos. =] I've been messing around with him a bit lately, and I want to see how he holds up. I won't be using him in tourney though.

:005:

Top Bottom