• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ADAT2 Western Regional Championship 2009! :: July 24-25 :: Edmonton, AB, Canada!

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
Sorry Zeriph, I'm gonna have to bail on that. I'm coming down with my buddy and me and him make a great ganon bowser combo so I'm gonna stick with that. sry.

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
Sorry Zeriph, I'm gonna have to bail on that. I'm coming down with my buddy and me and him make a great ganon bowser combo so I'm gonna stick with that. sry.
It's all right. Just means that:

I'm still on the lookout for a doubles partner. If someone's still looking give me a heads up.

DMK.

Smash Journeyman
ganon and bowser? that'd be an awesome team to face, just spam attacks and you're 99% certain to hit something

I still need a partner for Brawl doubles. I usually play G&W in teams.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
You're probally better than me at melee cause I don't even play the game anymore. Its just Victor is; imo, is better than Luke.
Perhaps, we shall see. The power ranking better be updated well after the tourney, there are bracket matches AND pools so no johns if you're lazy, Victor. =]

On a side note, I'm going to buy the snacks today for the tourney.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
So Vic, Matt crashed his car? so I guess I've no ride anymore then? :(

wait wait, is Matt alright?? that's more important

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Hey guys, so I bought 96 cans of pop and 96 individual bags of chips, we'll be selling each can for $1 each and each bag for $1 each. If nobody is buying chips, then we'll have a deal where you can buy a can + two bags for $2.

Except for Mark, he has to pay $2 each.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Thanks for like telling me all of this Tyler before you went ahead and did it >_>. We should probably talk about wtf we're gonna do with the money and how we will use it considering it will all be in loonies. FFS.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
So Vic, Matt crashed his car? so I guess I've no ride anymore then? :(

wait wait, is Matt alright?? that's more important
Yeah looks like it. He completely totalled his car. The worst was that the airbags didn't work, and he would have been seriously hurt if it wasn't for Tonys gym clothes that landed on his steering wheel, cushioning the collision for him.

It's crazy.

Anyways yeah I donno about your ride now will. ):

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I repeat. D3 + Bowser + Small-Step CG = 170%+ auto on FD

If you get Bowser alone and eliminate the partner, good game. Guess Koskinator's just gonna have to not get killed.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Bowser is pretty **** against D3. ... Until he gets grabbed. Lolz

Last time I underestimated Koskinator and Ganondorf, I got wrecked for it. Not making that same mistake again. Kosk is too good.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Oshi-- James, Dynamism? Awesome! Love hanging out with that guy. 64 at the Ramada at Genesis was hilarious. XD

While me and him are all, "YEAH! Let's do this! Ooo, combo! What? What? COMBO!" Dan was probably thinking, "...lol JV 6-stock"

ppig

Smash Journeyman
ok so cause victar abandoned everyone here and got his own *** to ed i am thinking of bringing scoot with me on thursday would that be ok with u dmk? if it is i will just leave scoot here he doesnt really care i think everyone got boned cause the other driver crashed his car our something i donno

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
ok so cause victar abandoned everyone here and got his own *** to ed i am thinking of bringing scoot with me on thursday would that be ok with u dmk? if it is i will just leave scoot here he doesnt really care i think everyone got boned cause the other driver crashed his car our something i donno
Yeah, I left to Edmonton now because my dad came here to pick up some work equipment and i'd be my only ride to Edmonton. Matt crashed his car really bad so Matt and Tony won't be coming anymore, and I think in response, William can't come either.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Lol I don't know it! I'll find it hold on.

Ok copy paste:

15540 Stony Plain Road Nw
Edmonton, AB T5P 3Z2
(780) 484-3331‎
(780) 484-3333‎
(800) 446-4656‎

Ok I warn all of you who want to stay here that this area is one of the worst in edmonton, and don't wander around at night. Seriously there's a lot of bad **** that goes around this area, some old guy got stabbed here in the safeway parking lot, so like yeah. Anyways if you wanna look up more hotels near the area, just search up stony plain road edmonton on google and take the first link. I am sure there are safer hotels elsewhere but these are the ones I know of. WHAT EVEN YOU DO DO NOT STAY AT THE JASPER PLACE HOTEL OR W.E . YOU WILL DIE IF YOU STAY THERE LOL!

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Eh, Holy Cross really isn't that bad of an area. I've seen some gangsters around the area but they're actually pretty rare and nice, and if they see you they'll probably just ask if you wanna play basketball or something. During the day, you'll be safe there, but yeah, don't wander around in the night...

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Would you guys be able to tell us (me and kingace) what the expected brawl turnout is gonna be?
It seems this should have good attendance, but is that mostly for melee? Is melee the main event?
We're thinking about coming, but we need to know the situation beforehand.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Carl you suck at smash.

I don't wanna MM you though cause I suck at smash. I just wanna be a **** and smack talk without having anything to back myself up.

You still suck though.

The_Game

Smash Apprentice
a lot of people bash brawl, but it's a lot more popular than melee around here. Best way I can describe it

Frio

Smash Champion
Hey guys, so I bought 96 cans of pop and 96 individual bags of chips, we'll be selling each can for $1 each and each bag for $1 each. If nobody is buying chips, then we'll have a deal where you can buy a can + two bags for $2.

Except for Mark, he has to pay $2 each.
I was just planning to buy a huge *** bag of chips from a 7-11 for 2 bucks anyways :/

ppig

Smash Journeyman
Tyler heard u still be smack talkin reddeer am I going to have to teach you another lesson with my link u me money match I am going to smash your face in

Top Bottom