• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Active Player Thread: Ones who does not have Triforce can't go in

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Please tell me what dungeons you go over again? I don't remember a single one really...

TP was overly repetitive and they did little with giving the Wolf Link an important role in the game.

Wolf Link's Roll: "Kill multiple monsters to unlock teleports and gather bugs for the fairies"

<_<

The order I like them:
OoT
MM
ALTTP
The Legend of Zelda
WW
TP
Oracle of Ages/Seasons
Minish Cap
Four Swords Adventures -_-
The Adventures of Link
CD-I ones

I'm sure I forgot a few -_- but whatever; I'm tired

TL;DR
SuSa has no life and this proves it:
http://www.smashboards.com/news/blogs/123930/962/loz-saga
So you like MM over ALTTP?

If so, woohoo, same here, MM is my 2nd favorite Zelda game.

If not, please disregard this whole comment

SuSa

Banned via Administration
You remember incorrectly marsulas.

You go to through the Great Deku Tree as a child, along with the Dodongo Cave and King Jabu-Jabu.

As an adult, you go through the forest and enter I forgot the name of the dungeon in the Forest Meadow (wrong name)

You then go through Death Mountain, and actually are inside it as an adult.

Then you go below Lake Hylia for the water.

EDIT:

@Gamingblack
Only because MM can be played many different ways (EG: Out of Order/Missing things/other things to not get/get as much of) or getting as many things as possible before each dungeon and such.

More variety, therefore the replay value is better.

Gameplay wise (if I only played both once) ALLTP is better, but overall MM is just slightly better.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I find most people who put OoT as their fav zelda tend to be in their late teens. Not a bad thing it;s a great game. People tend to put their first good experince as their favorite. makes sense; it the same for me.

My fav zelda is LttP.

Thats why everyone is in love with FF3 their first 3d experince with final fantasy.

SuSa

I beat and plated LttP first. I beat it before I was 3 years old. (2 months before I turned 3)

If you wonder how I know this, mother told me and had taken pictures to show me later in life because she though it was cute when I flipped out when I finally got passed the 7th dungeon where you need to make the block and go through the floating platforms and beat the 2 headed dragon thing (forget all the names. :/ It's been almost a year since I last played LttP)

I'm also 16 right now. :x So mid teens.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I always liked Link's Awakening and A Link to the Past the best.

Ochobobo

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1075-1052-5472
Link's Awakening is definitely one of the best. It's kinda underrated too, in comparison to the console games' popularity.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
kid now a days are so impatient!

instant gratification... back in my day...

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Lamp Oil!
Rope!
Bombs!?!
Also I liek ALTTP, OoT, and I actually do like WW.
TP was actually imo a bit overrated, but still good.

stealth3654

Smash Lord
It is quite fun, indeed. Especially since people flip out because almost no one knows about it.

SuSa

:shiek:
Pummel Frames: 24
0%: 18th frame - 0 pummels
10%: 36th frame = 1 pummel
20%: 54th frame = 2 pummels
30%: 72nd frame = 2* pummels (3, but they can break out before you throw)
40%: 90th frame = 2* pummels (3, but they can break out before you throw)
50%: 108nd frame = 4 pummels
60%: 126th frame = 5 pummels
70%: 144th frame = 5* pummels (6, but they can break out before you throw)

PS: That means the Wario infinite can start at 10%, but for damage racking purposes isn't useful until 60%.

I am unsure, but I think it is 7 frames between each pummel to count as a new move in the stale move thing...so choose more damage, or fresher moves. (I'd choose more damage + throw, 1 pummel + 1 throw in the 2 most 'damaging' slots to damage/knockback....)

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Haha good stuff East.

On a side note I say we should all post pics of ourselves since every other board is doing it:)

-Mars-

Smash Hero
So? I'm ugly and it doesn't hold me down:)......plus who cares? This isn't myspace....it's just kind of cool to associate a face with everyone.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
^_^ confidence is the key gentlemen.

http://i25.tinypic.com/n5hc3t.jpg

I for one think I'm a sexy beast

note: picture is a bit old but was taken within this year. Now a days I have less acne and currently moar face hair since I'm too lazy to shave >,>

edit: I just notice saviorslegacy post. That's greatly saddening to lose someone like him for the sheik community since he had some interesting ways of thinking about future sheik play.

Oh that note I'm currently largely inactive, hopefully that will change one day.

Top Bottom