• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Active Player Thread: Ones who does not have Triforce can't go in

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
all i know is that ddd and charizard can still shield grab tipper bair. those *******s.

its okay though, we **** charizard

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
ive been here for a while, and im subbed to the thread, i just dont say much because its out of my jurisdictionmost of the time, so to say.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
ahhhhhhhh. in dream world brawl, charizard gets solar powerrrrr

howeverrrr if you camp him he is damaged with every turnnnn

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Didn't Umineko acknowledge that it was filled with plot holes at the end of the series? Hilarity. At least the art in it was better than the game it comes from.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
Didn't Umineko acknowledge that it was filled with plot holes at the end of the series? Hilarity. At least the art in it was better than the game it comes from.
Yeah ive only seen the anime but theres nooo wayyyyy the game can fill every plot hole there is

way too much **** happens

sheikamaru

jive
higerashi.. that's the psychological anime/horror or so.. i'm nearly almost brave enough to watch the whole series :D

any of you kool kats going to whobo?

sheikamaru

jive
i meant the avatar, i didn't recognize where it from.. i should have been more clear soz :p generally things i can't make out i deem as "doesn't make sense" >.<

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
its when shion injects rika with hinamizawa syndrome so she stabs herself in the neck while shion watches and lols at her death

...iirc

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
VN art (I AM COMPLETELY SERIOUS):

Poor George, he probably got hit the hardest by 07th art.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I'm not going to WHOBO3.

But I am going to Genesis 2 and SiN3.

Also anime discussions go over my head here on the Sheik boards. We should talk about Dragonball Z, Yugi-Oh, and Afro Samurai xD.

sheikamaru

jive
o rly? where and when is genesis and sin3? :D

i still haven't seen the afro samurai movie.. or the trigun movie.. or the cowboy bebop movie..

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Genesis- Large Cali tournament. The first one was the biggest Smash tourney to date. Sometime in July I think.

SiN3=Smash in Nevada. Think this one is in august.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Also anime discussions go over my head here on the Sheik boards. We should talk about Dragonball Z, Yugi-Oh, and Afro Samurai xD.
Afro Samurai is the only series you listed that isn't ancient. D:

Judo777

Smash Master
I'm not going to WHOBO3.

But I am going to Genesis 2 and SiN3.

Yea these OR YuYu Hakusho, Gundam Wing/O8th Ms Team, Death Note, CowboyBebop, Fullmetal Alchemist, Some Bleach, and Some Naruto are about the only animes I have seen.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
wasnt afro samurai early 07? even tho thats not 'getting pushed around in a wheelchair' old, thats still pretty old for an anime isnt it?

Top Bottom