• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Active Player Thread: Ones who does not have Triforce can't go in

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
that's why some people think X character can duck needles. no one can duck under the lowest level of needles. a few characters can duck under the highest height, snake included.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
I knew you had to charge at least like 3 needles to hit crawling snake

90% sure at least gw, kirby, and jiggs never can get hit though

-Mars-

Smash Hero
So I met Ankoku irl this weekend and I just want to say he is one of the nicest smashers i've ever met.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
ankoku is a prick, he made me think he was a random for most of a tournament and when i found out who he was, he refused to play me :[

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
i beat him in pools tho so idc ;I

i just wanted to play him more
lol.

Probably the most entertaining part about it was that you were the only person who ended up not playing against my Sheik (because I hate the ditto and I find Marth/Meta Knight fun). Combined with getting randomly seeded into your pool, I got to troll you in multiple ways without even trying to.

iLight

Smash Lord
i like it, and lol at first I thought it said Mike Haze and then they started talking about europe and I was like wtf? But still very cool matches, some fresh ideas always good, I will definitely be trying some of those cross-ups that Izaw was using, though honestly the marth seemed like he didn't know the match up very well at all, for instance he never up-B'd while being f-tilt locked, never DI'd away and kind of just flew willy nilly back to the stage to get fair ***** by sheik in a lot of cases. Izaw had some epic gimps though

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Cool little something I picked up on that I wanted to share.

I noticed a lot of characters try to shield grab my spaced bairs so I started thinking I could punish there whiffed grabs with needles storms and it was really helping me out in certain matches.

So I would FF bair>needle storm immediately.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Just a little mixup.

I honestly don't know if it's safe or not just seems to be working for me.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
if they wiff a grab from air range you have plenty of time to on reaction walk forward and punish with ftilt or at least jab.

TKD

Smash Lord
Sheik didn't stick. She feels like the nerfed mid tier version of Fox...which I found intolerable. Bad recovery, lacking landing options, smaller personal space, KOing difficulty...though she can do more than I've seen anyone do with her, I won't be the one to do it.

Cool little something I picked up on that I wanted to share.

I noticed a lot of characters try to shield grab my spaced bairs so I started thinking I could punish there whiffed grabs with needles storms and it was really helping me out in certain matches.

So I would FF bair>needle storm immediately.
dash attack probably works

Top Bottom