• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [ACT] Thread: Dancing Blade Aug 18th, Ultimate Wednesday Nights!

Zxv

Smash Lord
OH I forgot to ask - what'd you guys end up doing after your car broke down on the way to my place? What happened to Julian's car?

Scabe

Successful Businessman
It was quite the trip!

We were amazingly lucky with the timing of when the car died. If it weren't for the bladders of Jon and myself we wouldn't have stopped at the servo where the car died. We pretty much just chatted for a while until we called NRMA.

The guy came and tried to fix our car with some Magic Spray which seemed like it was going to work but it only made flames out of the car.

After a while we got a Tow Truck to Goulbourn where eventually Julian's car will get fixed. I called Isaac and thankfully he came with Zier to pick us up.

When they dropped me home, apparently Zier's car broke down around Jon's house...

Probably the worst part of the trip was eating at Hungry Jacks. My god were those Onion Rings horrible.

Katzen

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, after driving for forever to save my buddies, delivering them home safely, my car's battery died. I am pretty sure that what actually happened is that my car was so moved by my selflessness that its heart broke. We were left stranded in Kingston for hours, just like the people I had rescued earlier.

The hero of the story has to suffer so that the audience feels empathy.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
and so the pharoh tasted the pain of his people, his heart was moved and he was forever changed...

he still hates scoot though.

Nanda

Smash Ace
Someone should make a movie out of that. Jet Li as Satra, Sean Connery as JA and Morgan Freeman as Jon. Zier should be played by that dude from "the Mummy". Dunno who can play Isaac, maybe C Walken. (Luke cameo by Carrot Top)

Someone photoshop that movie poster.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
rofl.

speaking of that ****, they should totally remake dragonball evolution and change nothing except that muten roshi is played by scabe instead of chow yun fat

Tiger Shark

Smash Journeyman
I thought I'd never watch Twilight under any circumstances, until I realised just now that I would, if Edward was played by Scabe. And the other guy as well. Which Scabe will the girl go out with? The drama! The suspense!

Nanda

Smash Ace
Tooooooo ****ing good. I'd watch Twilight with a sparkly Satra.

Btw, are you going to Ganan's party Cheese?? I don't know most of the people attending.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Luke after wrestling in bed with Ted:

"I made a fist, then I shoved it right in."

Have a nice day, ACT!

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Let's play a game!

Which ****** left his toothbrush and deodorant at my house?

a) Scabe
b) Jon
c) Julian

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Let's play a game!

Which ****** left his toothbrush and deodorant at my house?

a) Scabe
b) Jon
c) Julian
Probably C, that guy forgets everything!

Speaking of forgetting, I totally forgot to get the posters D:

Thanks a lot for hosting us by the way Conor, when we went to the airport we passed this **** Canola Flowers field. It was the most beautifulest thing I've ever seen.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Probably C, that guy forgets everything!

Speaking of forgetting, I totally forgot to get the posters D:

Thanks a lot for hosting us by the way Conor, when we went to the airport we passed this **** Canola Flowers field. It was the most beautifulest thing I've ever seen.
Haha yeah man those fields are so good. It's like a field of dreams. (right JA right)

You left the posters? lollll xD

In other news, I have two robocop posters available for purchase, one of which is signed by Hall and Oats, any takers?

Zero

Smash Hero
Haha yeah man those fields are so good. It's like a field of dreams. (right JA right)

You left the posters? lollll xD

In other news, I have two robocop posters available for purchase, one of which is signed by Hall and Oats, any takers?
:horror:

is that...mine?!

Zero

Smash Hero
no, seriously. I left my poster in Melbourne and I got it signed exclusively by Hall and Oats........ I was told that Shaya took it though...

:S

Silfa

Smash Ace
Oh, maybe it was me who left my toothbrush and stuff behind. They're not in my bag anymore..

now how will I brush my poor teeth?

fffffuuuuuuuuu

Katzen

Smash Journeyman
Oh, maybe it was me who left my toothbrush and stuff behind. They're not in my bag anymore..

now how will I brush my poor teeth?

fffffuuuuuuuuu
Never brush again, become Luke Atyeo.

That gives me an idea, someone post a reasonably-sized photo of Luke's face so that I can edit it into lulz.

Wolf`

Smash Cadet
If you sell my poster Conor I will eat everyone you love before eating you.

Tiger Shark

Smash Journeyman
If you sell my poster Conor I will eat everyone you love before eating you.
He'll do it. He will. And I can tell him exactly who to fry up and serve, so think long and hard, Condog...

....heheh, think long and hard, heheh.

Top Bottom