• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [ACT] Thread: Dancing Blade Aug 18th, Ultimate Wednesday Nights!

Wolf`

Smash Cadet
I'm not sure, I think I'll probably just stay at Luke's tonight since we've gotta get going so early.

Katzen

Smash Journeyman
I'm going interstate for the East Coast Smackdown, i.e. awesome roller derby goodness. Luke's coming with me. It's gonna take all weekend.

Watch as nothing happens without Luke to host.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Roller Derby on Sunday sounds cool and Cheese, I'm free on Saturday, I think there might be a meet in the day at my house.

Also if you're free before 4pm on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, we can smash.

cheese619

Smash Ace
Saturday works for me. Even though Luke has said this 10million times I think we should all get good at melee.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I dont have work on thursday or friday, so I'm down for smash both days.

julian probably wont come due to unnessacary raging over nothing.

Shiniest

Smash Apprentice
i have off both days as well, so im down for smash, maby some tos luke? CUUUNNNNTTTYYYYY!!!!!

Katzen

Smash Journeyman
Rollerderby?!

This is an interesting development.
Yeah, your Sydney teams are gonna get smashed.

Jammer can't score if she's dead.

In regards to Pie, I have work until 1900h on Friday, and Luke and I have a mad epic early drive to Wollongong on Saturday. Probably best to get an early night so that we don't have massive hate in the morning.

Wolf`

Smash Cadet
I dont have work on thursday or friday, so I'm down for smash both days.

julian probably wont come due to unnessacary raging over nothing.
It wasn't over nothing, but continuing to bring it up is probably a bad idea, so let's forget about it okay?

Also, does anyone want to come rock climbing either before Pie on Sat or some time on Sunday?

Wolf`

Smash Cadet
Of course I'm coming to Pie. I'm not mad at Luke or anything, I just was for five minutes yesterday.

cheese619

Smash Ace
I'm down for Pie on Saturday if that's cool with you Throwback. I will also be down for rock-climbing if it happens.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I dont think it works like that julian, you cant just come to some guys house, tell him to stop talking, then rage when he doesnt (if I want to ****ing talk in my own house I will, if you dont like it, then **** off hey)

smash your controller on the ground and **** up some wooden box thing (that was the loudest ****ing noise I've ever heard)

then break my front door on the way out, and then claim its nothing and we should forget about it.

sick of you raging so hard every ****ing time you play the game, grow up abit huh?

Katzen

Smash Journeyman
I dont think it works like that julian, you cant just come to some guys house, tell him to stop talking, then rage when he doesnt (if I want to ****ing talk in my own house I will, if you dont like it, then **** off hey)

smash your controller on the ground and **** up some wooden box thing (that was the loudest ****ing noise I've ever heard)

then break my front door on the way out, and then claim its nothing and we should forget about it.

sick of you raging so hard every ****ing time you play the game, grow up abit huh?

Top Bottom