• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [ACT] Thread: Dancing Blade Aug 18th, Ultimate Wednesday Nights!

Tiger Shark

Smash Journeyman
Kramer! :grin:

Maaan, I was just reading old posts from before I left the ACT, and reminiscing (in a montage-like format) over smash meets, and I suddenly realised how much I miss having friends who live within 100 km of me. And how weird it is that I still haven't met everyone in the ACT scene, let alone the rest of the states. And also how embarrassing it's going to be arriving back and playing everyone when I'm a whole year's worth of experience behind, and I don't even have a main anymore.

I miss you guys.
Just three more months!

Throwback

Smash Lord
I read your post rose, but I don't have much to say - I'm sure you'll be just as good as before.

But speaking of playing everyone, who can come to OAFPt @ my place tomorrow night?

Katzen

Smash Journeyman
It's OK, no one actually likes Smash anyway.

I'm working tomorrow, Isaac. WRYYYYYYYYYYYY

Scabe

Successful Businessman
I read your post rose, but I don't have much to say - I'm sure you'll be just as good as before.

But speaking of playing everyone, who can come to OAFPt @ my place tomorrow night?
I have work from like 11:30 to 7 :urg: I might be able to make it if I'm still feeling energetic. Also new emoticons. :glare::awesome::c:reverse::oneeye::embarrass: :woman: :scared::cool:

Wolf`

Smash Cadet
I was going to draw a picture of you Zier, but then I decided it wasn't worth the time or effort.

Silfa

Smash Ace
It's not working for me either, it must be down.

I probably won't be playing much dota in the next couple of weeks because of school though. kinda lame.

Throwback

Smash Lord
yep :D

I'm pretty happy with it, it's a pretty obscure reference that I'm not really expecting anyone to know.

Also an oli player beat M2K & ADHD at MLG, he's in the grand final vs ADHD...wtf

Top Bottom