• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [ACT] Thread: Dancing Blade Aug 18th, Ultimate Wednesday Nights!

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
unfortunatly I cant watch it at work zier you milk dud.

anyways, probs be a meet sunday night, stay tuned

Katzen

Smash Journeyman
Luke swap the music in Smash with the Street Fighter II Guile Theme.

On every level.

Katzen

Smash Journeyman
You know what else has been done? Neckbeard 2000+ posters coming into ACT thread and typing stuff to people they don't know when no one was talking to them.

Come to think of it, everything you'll ever do in your life has been done, so you might as well go and top yourself now. I'd recommend hanging, but then someone would have to clean your filth off the floor beneath you (I'm assuming your mother, because I'm assuming you live in her basement), so do everyone a favour and drown yourself in a lake.

Leave your mother a note so that she doesn't waste valuable police time with a search party.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Lol, Meteor is such a neckbeard man. I rub it every time I go down to Sydney for good luck.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
You know what else has been done? Neckbeard 2000+ posters coming into ACT thread and typing stuff to people they don't know when no one was talking to them.

Come to think of it, everything you'll ever do in your life has been done, so you might as well go and top yourself now. I'd recommend hanging, but then someone would have to clean your filth off the floor beneath you (I'm assuming your mother, because I'm assuming you live in her basement), so do everyone a favour and drown yourself in a lake.

Leave your mother a note so that she doesn't waste valuable police time with a search party.
You're trolling is slipping dood.

Katzen

Smash Journeyman
I'm afraid I actually do know you, princess.

cbf'd reading your entire neckbeard reply.
Dear Ricky,

While I'm sure you're lying to save face, I'm going to give you a synopsis of what I posted earlier:

Kill yourself. Considerately.

Love,
Katz

Scabe

Successful Businessman
It was a pretty cool day. Most of the stuff the guy was talking about wasn't interesting, until this other guy who was a game tester started talking. He was really interesting but they cut him off after like 30 minutes than it went back to that other guy who continued talking for like 6 hours.

Apart from that, there was free Pizza and I had a pretty funny adventures with talking to a girl.

Tiger Shark

Smash Journeyman
ACT English 101:

Neckbeard (noun) - contemptuous name for an unwanted non-resident of the ACT, a person with facial hair on their neck, someone that Luke/Zier doesn't like, or all of the above.

Katzen

Smash Journeyman
ACT English 101:

Neckbeard (noun) - contemptuous name for an unwanted non-resident of the ACT, a person with facial hair on their neck, someone that Luke/Zier doesn't like, or all of the above.
Great truth GET

As for you Scoot, just because you're a neckbeard doesn't mean that anyone was referring to you, nor does it mean that you shouldn't f-uck off back to Western Sydney thread kthx.

Top Bottom