• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [ACT] Thread: Dancing Blade Aug 18th, Ultimate Wednesday Nights!

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Seeing Rose's post makes me remember how much I miss her. :(

Can't wait for the small tourney although it seems like it'll just be like any meet. Also I think Jon might still be in Sydney.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
hahaha conner that was brilliant.

and no summoner, that isn't weird, act has that kind of irresistible charm.
you've practically one of us man, you should come down for business time ;)
melancholy said he was thinking of coming, dunno if mothers day turned him off but if not come down with him ;)

also guys, I'm going to use fox for all of the house tourney (except for pika and sheik matchups lol)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
biglou did **** pretty hard, and I was happy since he was a name I already knew, which made me feel special somehow... lol

but I'm really liking fox atm, and I've been having a few breakthroughs, learning mad new stuff, and imo fox if played to his full potential is top tier, whereas luigi played at full potential still has a big hole in his game and is maybe top of mid at best.

Nanda

Smash Ace
Connor's one was a tad more subtle, making it the better call.

a **** disguised as a diglett is better than a **** just out in the open. Know what im saying??
Cuz I really dont.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
<3 Nanda.
Just babble anyway - I get away with it.
Also Dugtrio was like my first ever Pokemon card iirc...
I was cool at School that day.
I traded it for a Zaptos I think.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I thought that photo from your facebook would be appropriate, but we couldnt find a square pie :(

VK-137

Smash Apprentice
Argh, cousin's probably never gonna come, he always pulls out at the last moment. He says he'll try and ask his mum to let him next time but I doubt he'll be able to.

Nanda

Smash Ace
double post.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUuuu my bloody internet took too long to register my post and Rose jumped in before me.
EA even had enough time to compliment Rose's call. :(

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Argh, cousin's probably never gonna come, he always pulls out at the last moment. He says he'll try and ask his mum to let him next time but I doubt he'll be able to.
Thats probably the funniest thing she has said in some time. Yes I realise that people beat me to it, but they cut out half the quote.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
You guys gotta give me matchup experience on girls! The meet was great was today but it made me realise how much I suck at the matchup. Girls are so broken, my low tierness has no chance, I have no idea what to say to them! :urg:

Someone give me frame data and stage discussion please. :p

C~Dog

Smash Champion
You guys gotta give me matchup experience on girls! The meet was great was today but it made me realise how much I suck at the matchup. Girls are so broken, my low tierness has no chance, I have no idea what to say to them! :urg:

Someone give me frame data and stage discussion please. :p
Bawwwww scabe <3

Tiger Shark

Smash Journeyman
I agree with Nova. Even so, here's some matchup advice for you, Scabe.

They tend to be very defensive; don't pressure them or you'll get punished.
Don't try and hit them if you approach.
No matter how well you think you can read them, they will mindgame the **** out of you.
Despite being high tier, they'll constantly complain about being low tier. Correct them at every opportunity.
If you damage them enough, their teammate will grab you out of nowhere and pummel [edit: Falcon Punch] you.
You'll trip and fall off the stage a lot, just recover as best you can.
If they approach you, try and ignore their large hitbubbles.

Women. I will never understand them.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
I agree with Nova. Even so, here's some matchup advice for you, Scabe.

They tend to be very defensive; don't pressure them or you'll get punished.
Don't try and hit them if you approach.
No matter how well you think you can read them, they will mindgame the **** out of you.
Despite being high tier, they'll constantly complain about being low tier. Correct them at every opportunity.
If you damage them enough, their teammate will appear out of nowhere and KO you.
You'll trip and fall off the stage a lot, just recover as best you can.
If they approach you, try and ignore their large hitbubbles.

Women. I will never understand them.
Should make a matchup discussion thread so everyone can learn from this.

Top Bottom