• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [ACT] Thread: Dancing Blade Aug 18th, Ultimate Wednesday Nights!

Stray_

Smash Apprentice
what? since when is there a house tourney? I never go on these forums, also who is this bird *******?

edit: still need to show nova my monkeyball replays, he should come to business time

VK-137

Smash Apprentice
Is there an entry fee to the house tourney? I'm trying to get my cousin to co-... to attend :p Dunno if he'll want to join in, he's pretty noob.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lol nice save there jason.
I was considering a $5 entry fee to the house tourney, with all money going towards business time.
everyone cool with that?

even if your cousin is noob, he should still have fun

also rein might be there ;)

Nanda

Smash Ace
Robocop sounds like it will be ****ing amazing, what with all that cool non brawl stuff. Who here is thinking of Robocopping?

Nova

Banned via Warnings
I wish I could go to Business Time Stray but it falls on the day I'm heading overseas (it is May 15.... right? >_<).

Also are any ACTers confirmed for Melbourne on May 1st?
I might consider going.
You get a free autograph by dekar; if that's not motivating I dunno what is. <3

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I might be going to melbourne, also business time is on the 9th of may lol, not doing real good with dates huh? (thats what she said)

Nanda

Smash Ace
Do you think we will drive or fly to Melbourne for Robocop?? I know its ages away but i am just so hyped up for it. Will we be staying at Condog's or what???

Now with the ACT tourney, once we have the date and details up, we should get Rose to make that poster so i can put them up around ANU.

Can't wait kids.

Btw, would my results in the ACT tourney be considered at all for my possible PR status??

Scabe

Successful Businessman
So what time is the meet for tomorrow at? And is it at Luke's?

I feel like having a best of 5 with everyone and recording the replays. :link:

Also Jon bring your DS with Pokemon just in case you want to trade back that stuff you gave earlier. :)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lolwat nanda, didnt you tell me rose is already on it, and we already had a discussion about the pr where I answered all your questions

jon, have you been making multiple versions of nanda throughout this timeline?

scabes, my place 1030, be there or get F-air'd

Silfa

Smash Ace
I'm not sure how I'm getting to Luke's tomorrow - I might have to bus it. I can drive now, but have no car to use.

Scabe, I'll bring my DS and pokeymans.

Tiger Shark

Smash Journeyman
When this poster is done, someone owes me a triple scoop from Baskin Robbins and a human soul.
Preferably not Luke's.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
She wants Lady Gaga's sole. <3
Oh wait she said a humans; she wouldn't regard Gaga as a human.
So much H8 Rose. :(
Also, luke your sole is contaminated with marinated ****.
I have no idea what I'm talking about...
Umm - Point: I should move to the ACT.
I don't care if I wind up working at a bakery.

Tiger Shark

Smash Journeyman
Considering how many innocent noobs you've *****, I dunno how pure your soul is, Luke.

Nova, I've had a change of heart about Gaga. In terms of annoyance, I've decided that she pales in comparison to kesha and justin bieber. Also, YES. I love bakeries.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
my soul may not be pure, but it shines with the light that creates an awesome smash scene full of winners and leads them onwards.

actually my soul is pretty worn out, I need to buy some new shoes (nomination for worst joke ever)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
also a double post because we do what we like in canberra, you should move down here nova.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
imo we should all pitch in to help nova start his own bakery store, and we'll all get jobs there and it'll double as our smash hangout

cheese619

Smash Ace
Yeah that's cool with me, so long as everyone keeps their hands off my bread. (another nomination for worst joke ever)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
we must find the chosen child with the legendary solar hands (born once every thousand years) to be our baker- oh wait, its jon lol

Stray_

Smash Apprentice
l2edit imo

also are you guys talking about an ACT PR? (or is nanda talking about the NSW PR)

Nova

Banned via Warnings
My work are being *******s.
I cannot get the weekend off for either the Melbourne tourney or the ACT one.
*SIIIIIGH*
I so wanted to go.
Looks like Tempest will be my next one.
Overseas johns.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I will ;)

also dave how many times do we need to go over this lol
act cant have a pr, instead we'll just take majority posistions on the nsw one lol

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
25th April, House Tourney

time:

10 till 3ish

what do I bring?

$7, and a controller (money going towards business time, and the sponser m2k to come to aus fund)

simple as that.

who's going?

Luke
Nanda
Julian
dave
vk (and his cousin maybe)
maybe jon
scabe
maybe luffy
zier
maybe rein

anyone else?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
nah he wont do that, the next pr that we are making right now will have scabe and silfa moving up ;)

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Is it weird that I came to look at the ACT thread just to find something I could 'that's what she said' to make up for my first attempt?

Top Bottom