• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [ACT] Thread: Dancing Blade Aug 18th, Ultimate Wednesday Nights!

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
the problem with that statement scoot, is that not only are we talking about 3rd best in the world, but shaya didnt have a throne to begin with, me ted and toby all beat him in ganon dittoes but for some reason he actually thinks he beat us, must be that whole massive ego thing.

and please dont call people honey in my thread.

as for you scabe, I'll get that title back, you'll see.

Nanda

Smash Ace
Me and Dave will be bussing it up to Sydney this weekend. Any chance on crashing at Ted's place with you guys>??

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
well the thing with ted's house is that its tiny, and its like 2 hours away from the tourney (and the bus station were you will be arriving) by public transport, and since the tourney wont be finishing till late (usually around 9/10ish) it would make things very troublesome for you.

leave it with me though and I'll arrange housing for you ;)

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Thanks for reminding me. It'll probably be up by tomorrow morning. :)

Just so you know, it's the match against you and Ted on Pirate Ship.

Stray_

Smash Apprentice
Yo, probs change my name on the front page to stray so that it matches my account and shiz

VK-137

Smash Apprentice
I think about half of us are in sydney, so I guess this weekend's out :p I'll nag Nando to organise something during the week when he gets back :D

unreon

Smash Ace
Posting this from the BOOST thread.

unreon said:
LOST ITEMS: A white GC controller that I left behind. I accidentally took Sam's thinking that it was Jaz's. I have to return Jaz's controller back to him. I asked Shaya and he mentioned that it was late and someone asked "isn't that Sam's controller" or along those lines. If you did see it and/or take it, please let me know so I can get it back off you
Please contact me ASAP if you have it so we can work things out ><
PM me :)

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Apparently there's a meet this Sunday at Isaac's. I won't be coming due to work. Not sure what time it was on, but I know it conflicted with work. It was around like 12pm-4pm or something.

Stray_

Smash Apprentice
haha, nah i mean the white controller that unreon's been looking for. Many have tried to convert nanda but none have succeeded.....yet

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
question.

how does julian rank compared to the rest of the act? had quite a few games with him, and just wanted to get a feel for the rest of the state.

Stray_

Smash Apprentice
hes fairly new, he has yet to go to a tournament. Like me he's sort of in the process of breaking into the scene

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
in other words, the potentials there, but they still do pretty badly against people of our calibur attila.

Stray_

Smash Apprentice
hes also a bit behind us atm because hes been away/ missed tournaments that we've all improved at

Nanda

Smash Ace
I am part of the Nunchuck religious sect. It is against my religion to use a GC controller. Don't try to convert me non-believers.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
in other words, the potentials there, but they still do pretty badly against people of our calibur attila.
it was pretty strange though. he took a match off my climbers, but couldnt touch my capt falcon.

and i never realised how easy tink if to tech chase. poor tink.

was good fun though.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
I was planning on going but they're planning on putting Silfa in Elysium. So without my buddy, I don't know if I want to go... :urg:

Stray_

Smash Apprentice
me, nanda, and J.A would LOVE to have you team with us, but we are hardcore n00b, so we'l understand if you don't want to

unreon

Smash Ace
Stray; thanks for your prompt reply. I sent a PM along your way.

Hope to see you guys soon <3

EDIT: Stray, may I get a mobile phone number off you so that I can pass it on to Jaz? He wants to talk to you regarding his controller. Thanks man.

Top Bottom