• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [ACT] Thread: Dancing Blade Aug 18th, Ultimate Wednesday Nights!

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
ACT is my favourite Australian territory.

I almost typed Canberra instead of ACT lol

Nanda

Smash Ace
if you guys want, my house is free on Wednesday. come whenever, stay till whenever. Tell me if you wanna do it at mine

Tiger Shark

Smash Journeyman
Yeah Rose, why are you leaving? I thought we were friends. Now all I'll have to remember you by is this photo on your ID card that I keep in my wallet.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
I'm fine with whatever. I haven't heard from Luke much lately. If it's a small turnout I can host a meet.

So far turnout is like Isaac, Nanda, Scabe.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Let's do it at my house:

So far turnout is like Isaac, Nanda, Scabe, David, Kev,

41 Hanrahan Crescent Dunlop 2615 ACT. It's like a 10 minute drive from Luke's house so it shouldn't be too hard to find my house. Probably won't need anything but someone better bring a Wii just in case.

Doors open: 10am till when people start leaving.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Is there anything that isn't cool with you Scabe?
Oh wait.
Yeah, that one kid.

Also
Booyaka. Booyaka. 619
Booyaka. Booyaka. That's my pueblo.

Cheese you should join the band of people that come with Luke to NSW's tourneys. ^_^

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
scabes house? lol ok I'm down for that ;)

are you coming nanda? I have a few things to show you and we'll talk about you coming to sydney with us because its do-able but it'd plans would have to be changed around somewhat.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Cheese, Luke, David, Nanda, Scabe, Isaac, Kev. Holy moly, turn out totally increased tenfold. I might need some extra equipment, like TV's and Wii's.

Nanda

Smash Ace
I will be coming but I wont be goin to Sydney with you guys (probably, maybe 90% chance i wont) cuz i have work on Sunday, FML.
So if its gonna be a lot of effort for you if i come, then dw cuz i have work anyway.
But if its cool, i might get someone to take my shift or pull the good ole Aussie tradition of chucking a sickie.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Just one TV and 1 Wii will do. If only you could post here earlier. Then we could have done it at Nanda's or at your's Luke.

Thread title needs to change in our loss of Rose. :cry:

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I dunno, I get the idea that things will be going all day but I wont be free for that long, probably best to do it at scabes since someone's bound not to check smashboards

Nanda

Smash Ace
you need my epic Brawl Meet organising skills Scabe. You know what's the best thing for meet numbers, FACEBOOK EVENTING IT.

Btw, I've gotta do an epic shoutout to Luke but Ill probs do that in person.

Nanda

Smash Ace
Acually nah, thats lame. DOUBLE POSTO

Without Luke there would have been no tourney. Much respect for the organizational skills and all that jazz. Much respect for your snake, i think i beat it though but you were probably distracted.
You are pretty much the core of the ACT scene and im so glad that our crew got into contact with yours. That means much respect to all you guys ;Jon, Scabbette, Luke, Kevlar mother****ting Bulletproof, Isaac, Luffy.

you guys are all made of 100% genuine, Aussie made, solidified, rapesauce.

This Post doesnt seem to have enough mention of **** in it. It feels out of place among all those other posts.

RAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPE

You can spell Pear with that YeY!!!
;
MmmMmmMMMm cant get nuff of that rapesauce.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
I live like really close to Luke, it's just like 10 minutes away. But I see where your coming from, I like couldn't be bothered driving over to yours so I have to get a lift from Luke.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Yeah the meet was good, even Bogo arrived out of nowhere. Rose would have loved the meet. NOOOO ROOOSSSSSEEEEE!!! :cry:

LOL at Nanda sleeping, also Cheese is the ****. He really is. He actually 3 stocked me.

Thanks for coming over guys, really appreciate it. :)

Edit: Oh yeah forgot to mention that I'm now the third best Ganon in the world. I beat Luke in Ganon dittos like three times, not only that I three stocked him in the last one with spectators.

Stray_

Smash Apprentice
yeah i still need to give kev his ditto, also thanks to scabe for epic hospitality. WHY IS THAT CAMERA RINGING?!?!?

Top Bottom