• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [ACT] Thread: Dancing Blade Aug 18th, Ultimate Wednesday Nights!

Silfa

Smash Ace
Alright Scabe, I should be free for pretty much all of the weekend. Send me a text or something whenever you feel like playing after work or whatever.

Anyone else who's keen let us know and we'll try and work something out.

Tiger Shark

Smash Journeyman
I can do Saturday or Sunday, let me know when and where. Might need to scab a lift off someone but :D

Also, I'm interested in making some Brawl skins. Scaaaaaabe! Find out how!

Scabe

Successful Businessman
I suppose today's a bit short notice since we haven't really organised much and it was kinda last minute type thing. But it be really cool if we can sort something out so we can have a meet at Jon's today.

But let's try have an official meet for tomorrow. Who can host for tomorrow evening? I think at least 5 people will be available, so we probably only need an extra Wii and a TV.

Wednesday sounds cool Isaac, I hope Luke will be back by then.

Silfa

Smash Ace
Okay, so it looks like I'll be having some kind of unorganised meet today. So far it looks like scabe's coming.

Post here or something today if you guys are interested and we'll actually try to organise it.

Tiger Shark

Smash Journeyman
My parents want me to stick around today, but I can make it tomorrow if i get enough notice.

Tiger Shark

Smash Journeyman
Turns out my parents are being tight, and I can't go out until the 22nd for any reason other than to buy food. So... I guess I'll be too busy eating to come to any meets. FML.

Tiger Shark

Smash Journeyman
Luke, when exactly do you arrive back? My parents want the TV gone and it would be best to only make one trip. Nando and I will drive it over.

Nanda

Smash Ace
CUMHM to the meet on Wednesday. Only a few days till the tourney so cumhm cumhm cumhm (happy Scabe)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I'm back monday night, I'll be at this wednesday meet, talked to isaac today, it'll either be at my place or his, so we'll let you know.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
You know Apollo's coming down to Canberra. He'll be living in Fisher Mon-Fri. He's interested in coming to the meet and probably needs a lift. So it might be easier at Isaac's for most. But Nanda's already gone through the trouble of getting a Facebook page for the meet and I think there'll be some new faces. Dilemma. What do you guys think?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
oh really? well I'll talk to apollo tomorrow since we're meeting up
as for the meet, whatever whatever

zApollo

Smash Ace
Hey guys! As Scabe mentioned I'll be heading over to Canberra later tonight till friday. It will be awesome meeting you guys on the wednesday meet. I'd love to stay longer for the sunday tournament, but we'll see how things go.

Silfa

Smash Ace
Oh man, lame. I probably won't get the chance to play you while you're here Apollo. :(

Hopefully I can make it to something super late on wednesday or something.

Nanda

Smash Ace
I dont mind cancelling. Isaac's place would be a lot better for me than Luke's. Holt is just so far away.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
yeah we'll do it at yours nanda (thats what she said)
I didnt realise at the time I posted that, that you were planning on hosting, my bad

Scabe

Successful Businessman
So how are we doing things? Can I scab(e) a lift of you Luke?

Apollo if you can hear me, how are you getting there?

Here's the details:

Date:
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Time:
9:30am - 10:30pm

We can expect over 9 people coming along.

Top Bottom