• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [ACT] Thread: Dancing Blade Aug 18th, Ultimate Wednesday Nights!

Silfa

Smash Ace
Scabe, did you bring the SD card in my wii as well as another one? Because I've got an SD card in my wii which I thought you took. Did you use a different one to save those replays?

Also, there was no brawl disc in the wii and I don't think I have my copy. Or I took mine or someone's out of my bag and put it somewhere I can't remember. I'm really confused and can't get my head around all this.. :s Maybe I'm just too tired at the moment.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Everythings a mess. :mad:

I lost Ted`s SD card, my sensor bar is missing along with my copy of Brawl. And I`ve lost my lucky beanie.:cry:

As you can see I tend to lose things, so that`s why I`m so possesive because stuff like this always happens to me.

I saved all my matches onto my own SD card.

I wish everything was normal again.
:(

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
feeling better now scabe? dont let it get you down

anyways like I told you guys, I have 2 copies of brawl with me, so thats covered.
I'll get your wii done soon mr. hurry up and get it fixed even though I owe you money that I've taken ages to give you ;)
if you cant even pay me for petrol can you afford to get your wii fixed?

and everything is normal.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Do you like the editing job I did? :chuckle:

You should consider getting it critiqued. Also I miss the matchup of Link vs Samus. :(

I can't come to Sunday, so like, does anyone want to do something on Saturday just for me :love:

Edit: Also I just realised why you should use more Back Throw. Because your name is Throwback. Get it?! Throw-back, back-Throw :lol:

Nanda

Smash Ace
Im going to the meet on Sunday. Do i need to bring anything???? a Wii perhaps??
It should be a good chance to train up my new secondary

YOOSHIIIIIIIIIII

tedeth

Smash Master
If there's one thing I took away from spending another weekend with Luke, it's my new phrase for whenever I'm frustrated. I simply yell "CHOCOLATE DOUGHNUT SUNDAE!!!" and it makes everything better. :p

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lol yoshi, no more feux?

also **** you ted, **** you in your giant chocolate sundae!

Throwback

Smash Lord
Do you like the editing job I did? :chuckle:

You should consider getting it critiqued. Also I miss the matchup of Link vs Samus. :(

I can't come to Sunday, so like, does anyone want to do something on Saturday just for me :love:

Edit: Also I just realised why you should use more Back Throw. Because your name is Throwback. Get it?! Throw-back, back-Throw :lol:
by editing do you mean the funky title? If so then yes it was cool.

Your throwback joke is..........hilarious. Maybe you should quit your day job :p

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lols

depending on what I'm doing and how busy I am scabe, I might organize a little elite private training sesh with you, after all, you and jon are my equals now and your both gonna be on the next PR, oh but dont tell anyone ;)

Melancholy

Smash Ace
lols

depending on what I'm doing and how busy I am scabe, I might organize a little elite private training sesh with you, after all, you and jon are my equals now and your both gonna be on the next PR, oh but dont tell anyone ;)
I think anybody with any sense would put Scabe and Silfa on the PR. I would.

Too good <3 ACT

Nanda

Smash Ace
I think Scabe should just quit his day job. Trust me, it feels good. I used to work at Maccas too. SOOO sheeeeeet. You get hobos who think they're better than you just cuz you're on the other side of the counter. *sigh*

And Leish, us ACTers welcome you with open arms.

P.S. does anyone know how to use Yoshi???

Nanda

Smash Ace
Triple post....
Our ACT Scene is now a sausage fest.
We need more womenz.
We should do a nude calendar with us as the models. THat will bring the womenz.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Hi Nanda.

I'm the edit button.

If it weren't for me, people like Metanova would have a post count of like 304840384038. Please use and abuse me to update your posts. ^_^

Also O_o @ the nude calendar idea.

Stray_

Smash Apprentice
Triple post....
Our ACT Scene is now a sausage fest.
We need more womenz.
I know quite a few girls that play smash, most of them however wouldnt come to meets.

If it weren't for me, people like Metanova would have a post count of like 304840384038. Please use and abuse me to update your posts. ^_^
hahaha, yeah its also good for those 'god **** i really shouldnt have posted that' moments

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I know a little yoshi, not a whole lot though, I'll put up isaacs adress in a sec when I find it

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
same old usual stuff, how about you? hows the weeg coming along?

isaac's adress: 10/42 Kenyon Circuit, Monash ACT

Throwback

Smash Lord
Yeah that's me.

Scabe has a scary yoshi, shame he's not coming. I'm sure Jon can use him too, I don't think he plays any character under 9000.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but so far we have:

Luke, Nanda, Jon, Jambo, Zier & me. Luke you'd better bring a wii, a 3rd + tv might come in handy too.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I canz bring 2 tv's and a wii, dont have a third, maybe someone else can supply, david will be there aswell, and I'm guessing other peeps like vk, bogo, luffy, etc etc

also rein had a decent yoshi, maybe he'll know a few things

VK-137

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I'll be coming. I can bring a Wii if we need it. Also my cousin "might" be coming if that's alright... He's pretty new and plays Pit, but yeah, he has asian parents so it's kinda unlikely XD

dward52

Smash Rookie
hello people. I recently went to a tounement with some of my friends and had alot of fun. I'm probably going to go to the meet on sunday, see ya there

Top Bottom