• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ACT: Australian (Pokemon) Crew Tournament

Should Garchomp be legal?

• Total voters

MTGod

Smash Champion
Trolling is for losers... Are you a loser Trill :p???

Anyway, I'm gonna stick with my first team Trill :p

Gords

Smash Champion
So people in my crew, who is going first and
people from the crew we are playing, who is going first?

Let's get this underway shall we!

Muzga

Smash Ace
kaleidoRuby
SummonerAU
LeishaChu

Enough talk, lets do this.
Let me know if any of you guys are free and can have your games tonight.

Zero

Smash Hero
While I would love to knock you guys into losers, the rest of my crew isn't online, and I don't think I should start our epic battle until we're all online. You know, to help the crew atmosphere and all. I hope you understand.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Keep in mind though it's going to be quite difficult to get everyone online at the same time... I myself won't be available tomorrow or Wednesday night, most probably Friday night as well, and the deadline's Saturday, where I'm working during the day... Not sure if you guys over East have exams right now either, but Trill definitely does and Muzga may...

I'd be more inclined to tackle the crews at once as well but it might not be plausible unfortunately... In the end it's your decision as we can't force you to play, but the optimal situation isn't always the easiest ^^"

MTGod

Smash Champion
Indeed - I know me and Andre are free Thursday, not sure about Trill... If you want to play in the evening I will only be available Thursday this week, but then again I don't mind if the rest of the crews aren't available - chances are I'll only play one match :D

During the day, I'm free Thurs and Fri... Not Free Tues, Wed or Sat at all...

Toshi

Smash Journeyman
Doctor of Bored Sexiness (wut?), AKA Vermy and DS, lets get on MSN soon so we can discuss teams and stuff. Alphas of Illegality (seriously, what's with these names?), we should organise a time. I'm thinking sometime this week. We could probably go on IRC to get our matches done or something.

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Doctor of Bored Sexiness (wut?), AKA Vermy and DS, lets get on MSN soon so we can discuss teams and stuff. Alphas of Illegality (seriously, what's with these names?), we should organise a time. I'm thinking sometime this week. We could probably go on IRC to get our matches done or something.
TIO random name generator happened. It never ceases to amaze.

Zero

Smash Hero
Thursday is a good day for me. Summoner may not be availabe though, but knowing him, he won't study anyway.

Gords

Smash Champion
the whole crew doesnt have to go all at the same time, as in match one can be played tomoz and matches 2 and 3 can be played the next day and so on to suit everybodies availability.

anyways, who in Alphas of illegality is going first and who in Doctor of Bored Sexiness is going first lets organise the first match at least

my availability is pretty much anytime except for tuesday and thursday nights, and fridays days.

Gords

Smash Champion
well vermy i am ok to play now to, i have no idea what my other team mates are doing either so if you want we can get started or wait for a reply from the other members?

Gords

Smash Champion
fair enough, i wont be able to play tomoz afternoon though nor sunday since the syd tourney

Gords

Smash Champion
ok well im getting ready to go now so i will not be able to play till monday afternoon

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
You had more than a week and haven't played one match, or even attempted to set up a match before Friday, nice to see the level of commitment and organisation.

If it weren't for it being such a small tournament I'd DQ you both. Get your matches done ASAP or you'll either both be DQ'd or I'll randomly decide who goes on, whatever i feel like.

Top Bottom