• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ACT: Australian (Pokemon) Crew Tournament

Should Garchomp be legal?

• Total voters

Sieg

Smash Champion
Uber tier is uber for a reason. Because they can't be beaten by ****ty kings.

Zero

Smash Hero
Don't be **** gets a bye -

Mugza - ranked 10th
Trillest - not ranked
MTgod - not ranked

Amazing Divinity doesn't -

Shaya - ranked 1st
Yokai - ranked 3rd
Sieg - ranked 11th

Alphas of Illegality gets a bye -

Marteh - not ranked
Dekar289 - ranked 7th
Gords - not ranked

WA isn't free doesn't -

Hobobloke - ranked 2nd
Pete - ranked 5th
Vlade - ranked 6th

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM - you gave the wrong teams the bye IMO.

Zero

Smash Hero
It wasn't seeded. :p
Clearly. Any seeding is better than none at all. Using outdated rankings is better than none at all. Although the bracket is small enough so that it doesn't matter, giving random teams the bye is not fair. Being one of the weaker teams, I can dispute you giving the bye to another weaker team. Is it bias? Luck of the draw (not competitively based)? It's better to avoid that and give the byes to the teams that clearly deserve it.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Look Summoner, you'd get ***** by my poltaro

and if you somehow beat that (with like an electric attack or something) I'd bring out Explotaro.

And I'd be smacking you with a billiard stick the entire time.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Probably wouldn't even get to play Shaya, I'd probably take you down before it.

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Although the bracket is small enough so that it doesn't matter
>Acknowledging it doesn't matter then arguing anyway.

I just randomly generated it, didn't expect a lot of crying over a small tournament but if it's that big of a deal to you all I'll switch "Alpha's of Illegality" with "WA Isn't Free" and switch "Amazing Divinity" with "Don't be ****""

That's what you want right?

Trillest

Smash Ace
Clearly. Any seeding is better than none at all. Using outdated rankings is better than none at all. Although the bracket is small enough so that it doesn't matter, giving random teams the bye is not fair. Being one of the weaker teams, I can dispute you giving the bye to another weaker team. Is it bias? Luck of the draw (not competitively based)? It's better to avoid that and give the byes to the teams that clearly deserve it.
For 6 teams you don't feel a randomly generated bracket is fair ? Using outdated ranking that don't include half the players of this crew tourney is totally fine, its better than random chance especially since this is a major tournament that we all will be dedicating our lives to. Look all i hear is some1 crying about something meant to a bit of fun about something that doesn't even affect their own crew ?

But hey if you wanna make this a personal attack go for it. It shows me how intelligent you are

Zero

Smash Hero
I think you're just mad that you actually have to play a game to get into the second round.

You just said that the entire East Coast was johning because of a poorly made bracket. Sorry if I judged you based on your remarks.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Man, you should all just be thankful you don't have to vs us first.

Get at me.

Zero

Smash Hero
Trillest be mad 'cuz now instead of going to Round 2 without a game, he'll be going straight to losers. :)

Muzga

Smash Ace
cant believe that you guys actually seeded the brackets.
You caved too easily trav,
Ah well, if youre so desperate to win that you need to give yourself a bye then thats fine.
inb4seriousbusinesspokemontournament

Sieg

Smash Champion
cant believe that you guys actually seeded the brackets.
You caved too easily trav,
Ah well, if youre so desperate to win that you need to give yourself a bye then thats fine.
inb4seriousbusinesspokemontournament
But Andy had the bye. He gave it to our team as we're pretty ranked.

He actually put himself into first round.

Zero

Smash Hero
Eh, I didn't have the bye. Muzga's team actually had the bye. Which leads me to believe that they're complaining that they have to actually play a match to get into the second round.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Hi :p

I only just learned the game, so I'm not too fussed :D @Trill+Muzga: if Team Don't Be **** decides not to be ****, it won't matter how many matches we play :p

Trillest

Smash Ace
Jesse Son what am i going to do with you ? The main reason im trolling is to annoy ppl so they try harder for their matches and also so they say dumb **** that i can use to troll with with later. By now you should realise my intention Jesse i am disappoint son !

Top Bottom